July 23, 2014 | 1958 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in Nude

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by MACisWack

I'm sorry, I tried to love this. I applied it with my fingers, with a foundation brush, with a dry sponge, and a damp sponge... and I could not get even-looking coverage. This stuff just does not blend worth a darn. On top of that, it just sits on top of my skin. Tinted moisturizer is supposed to feel natural - but this feels like a mask! Also, it's not very moisturizing, but yet it made my skin feel greasy - I don't get it. The one good thing is that this shade was a nice match for my NW20 skin - so, I guess if you didn't get close enough to me to see the streaks, you'd think it looked great.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Krissham23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan. Its not necessarily a bad product though and would prob recommend trying it out because you have nothing to lose. Its just that it seemed to be kinda runny and not very moisturizing. I've been using clinique's TM and although it is much more expensive it feels a whole lot better going on. Im still exploring for the perfect TM tho and I prob wouldnt buy this one again just because it feels a little lacking.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 10:57:00 AM More reviews by liscris

The coverage is great for a tinted moisturizer and the tube is so easy to use without wasting product. I've tried Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Dermadoctor and others and this is the first TM that I'm happy I bought. AND, it's so cheap I could afford to be wrong if I didn't like it! Not only that, it's so cheap that I was able to buy two different colors and blend (easily) between my winter white and summer tan skin. I have olive skin w/a MAC rating of NC20 in the winter. The two colors I've used are Nude and Natural.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Too light for me. More like a foundation instead of a TM. I purchased all 4 colors and none matched. Returned all 4 back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 10:32:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

One of the best if not THE best tinted moisturizers I've ever tried. It goes on smoothly sheerly and mmakes me look as if I'm wearing no makeup at all but simply have gorgeous skin. I hope they NEVER discontinue this product as it is a real GEM!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 10:21:00 AM More reviews by BlurpleBerry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Description of Me: Very fair skin with neutral/warm undertones. Mild acne marks. Deep, deep brown eyes. Red-brown hair.

I used to cover my face in thick, heavy foundation (Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, to be exact) and layers and layers of powder. This did not look natural, however. Although I have normal, pimple-prone skin, everyone has oils on their face, and my face looks "artificial," as my father claimed, due to the lack of oil. I deserted the Matte Mousse and CoverGirl powder for this incredible product in Nude. Although Nude is far too dark for NC15/PPP me, Physician's Formula Retro Glow Illuminating Powder in Translucent sets this product, makes it match my skin tone, and gives me a great, dewy, glowy face. Although the name claims it is "ultimate sheer," it gives me medium coverage and covers up my mild pimple marks very well. I really wish this came in lighter, paler colors, but that's okay (see above). This is a must for all teenagers, thirteen and up, and anyone else who wants medium coverage. Love it! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2006 1:51:00 PM More reviews by angelarock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

YUK! This is waaaayyy to cakey, more like a heavy foundation than a tinted moisturizer. It does not blend well and made my skin feel like it could not breathe. Awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 9:20:00 AM More reviews by cwuer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this tinted moisturizer. It is as good as the Lancome I have used. It goes on easily and gives good coverage for a moisturizer, yet still looks natural. It is great for those days when you don't want to wear makeup, but you want a little coverage just to improve your appearance. It also has an SPF of 15 which is great. I bought the lightest color, nude. For the price, you just can't beat it. Watch Walgreens for buy on get one free wet and wild weeks!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Libagrouchy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ew. Smells like crayons or cake batter with chalky backdraft. Skins feels greasy and pigment does not blend in; leaves skin looking like clown mask. Cheap in every sense of the word.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I see I am not the only one who loves this. Picked this up on a whim a few months ago and haven't been let down yet. This has nice light coverage on my face, seems to even it out. It blends well and doesn't get cakey. I will definitely buy again.