St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I love this :). I have an oily t-zone and this is an oil free scrub. It doesn't dry my skin but it also keeps oil and spots at bay!! I use it every day as part of my beauty routine :).

I cant really give a judgement on this product as I only got it yesterday, but I am very very pleased with this product.
I recently had a really bad reaction with another product (*cough* Good Things Purifying Cleanser) so I used this in hope it would make the spots caused due to the cleanser smaller and less irritated.
I like that St Ives have various forms of this scrub to accomodate specific skin groups (Renewing, Gentle and Invigorating)
I used this product individually minus anything else, this product didnt dry out my skin, if anything it left it feeling soft and supple. I also noticed the following day that my skin had a glow to it which I believe was caused by this scrub.
At 4.29, this is a great scrub for those like me with normal/combo skin.
The beads within this scrub felt a bit scratchy, but if anything, that helped the overall result of this scrub.
I am going to incorporate this product into my "pamper evening" night, after me using my facial mask as I believe this is too harsh to use on a daily basis.

Love this product. It's one of the few face washed I can use and not break out. It's worth the price. I just wish they had other smells.

I am on my second tube of this stuff, and I am very pleased. I have congested/combo skin that's rosacea prone and somewhat sensitive (yes, I'm, a lucky gal). I use this between 3-5 times a week in the mornings depending on how my skin is feeling. Typically I let my skin get a little soft in the shower, lather my face with my cleanser, then put some of the scrub over the cleanser. I don't think it's too abrasive on it's own, but my skin is finicky, so the cleanser is a bit of a buffer. It rinses cleans, and makes my skin softer and more even looking.The price is definitely right. I also like that since it's cheap, I don't mind using this as a body scrub if I've run out of mine. I would recommend, and I will buy again.

Love this stuff.
What else out there will help you scrub off the shame and regret from the night prior yet still leave your skin smooth and not dried out?!?
Its awesome for every thing. I use it for my face and a full body exfoliant. Hells yeah!! This stuff is well worth the $3.00

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Best face scrub ever. Seriously.
I have tried so many facial cleanser over the years. After trying this product 2 years ago, I stopped searching. I have tried so many brands and wasted so much money on products that ended up breaking me out after using. And guess what, I found this one at a local Walmart for less than $5! At first I was skeptical because it's so cheap, but this product is a diamond in the rough! I have acne prone, sensitive, oily/combination skin with enlarged pores. I wear liquid foundation everyday. If i skip washing my face even for 1 night, I break out all over the face, chin, forehead...probably because my large pores are clogged with make up... So every night I make sure to wash my face with this scrub (yes everyday! and no it doesn't dry me out, well I do use moisturizer afterwards but the point is some scrubs i've tried before would leave my skin feeling uncomfortably tight and dry and sometimes even flaky), this scrub clears out all the make up and gunk that gets trapped in my pores and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean and I can actually feel my pores breathing lol....try this if you have large pores and wear make up everyday. This product saved my skin!

A good budget buy. Does not feel too abrasive at all - in fact quite smooth so I don't worry that it's doing my skin any damage like some scrubs. Smells good.
However, I'm a recent convert to Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser so don't feel the need to use the St Ives scrub as much as I did but you can't go wrong for the price.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using this for years. Really effective in treatment of blemishes! If I get s pimple I use this and its gone fast! Luv it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

If I do not use this as a body scrub in the shower, then I have only one particular use for this product on the face, and that is to wash off the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask. I remove the dried mask with a moist wash cloth and then follow up with this scrub to ensure I get everything out. The trick is to use a very light touch and soft circular motions. Did I mention a very light touch? Since both the mask and this scrub are quite drying, a good moisturizer is imperative. And! Do not do this at home facial more than twice a week unless you have very oily skin. I find that a treatment with apricot fragrance, crushed walnut shells, salicylic acid (scrub), kaolin, bentonite, and sulfur (mask) is plenty. However, you will have soft radiant skin afterwards without breaking the bank. Both the scrub and mask are under $10 at most drug stores.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

What can I say? This stuff is fantastic! Much better than the regular St. Ives or Neutrogena. Take it from an older person (I am 60 and have almost no wrinkles) who's been fooled by hype to buy expensive products 'many' times over the decades. Expensive does not mean better. Young women, don't be 'taken' by costly advertising. If you find products like this that work in your regimen, keep it. High end companies and so-called cosmeticians are always going to 'dis' economical products that are effective. I buy this often at the Dollar Store for $2 for 200 ml. This is a winner!