April 17, 2014 | 948 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dienausicaa

Dior Addict in Digital Brown

Not brown on my naturally plummish pigmented lips! instead it shows up as a rich red+chocolate color. Delicious!

The texture is buttery and it has a great color pay off with a gleaming finish. When it wears out , it leaves more of the reddish color on the lips, rather than the chocolate.

This is the kind of lipstick that you feel you are "wearing", as it will be more of a layer of colour on the lips.

Personally I think this color is too dark for my pale olive complexion but it looks great on my mother who has a medium almond skin tone. This color really flatters medium olive skin, and it is not your standard dark red, but rather a nice change.

My only complain is that after having it for three months , the "luxury" blue case was wearing off badly, the Dior logo scratched out. Overall it looked like I had it for years....even though I only put it in my purse a few times. I wish the packaging endure time better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

TOTALLY AGREE WITH 'brunettegirl"! These lipsticks are WONDERFUL!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

The name says it all...Christian Dior lipsticks are simply addicting. I have puchased at least 5 tubes now. I love the texture of their lipsticks., in particular the ultra shine addict lipsticks...It's the perfect remedy to those that want a glossy look with a little more lipstick feel and texture, without the typical messy feeling of a lip gloss. Lovely and elegant packaging...I am truly addicted...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by bumble17

i found this lying around in my bathroom (i think it's my mom's) and decided to try it for fun. I love it!! i forgot what color it is, but it's an orangey-pink shade. It looks glittery in the tube but not on the lips. It's moisturizing and looks a bit glossy too! i love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by illii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I recieved 4 addict lipsticks as a present a few years ago. The colors I have are really dark shades of red and brown (don't remeber the color names). Seeing as my skin is kind of pale with pink undertones, these shades make me look totaly washed out. with 3/4 of the lipsticks I look like a small 5 year old who found her mothers makeup bag and had some fun.

When on my lips, I find the lipstick very soft and creamy. The lipsticks don't shimmer as much as i had hoped, but they would probably look great on me in a more nude/pink color.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by wingkiester

I really like the dior addict #627, however, there is a major problem for me when closing the cap down. The lipgloss inside the tube tends to overflow to the rim and therefore, often times, the sticky gloss will dirty the outside of the tube. Does anyone have this problem also? I know for sure it is the design problem because I have checked the tester at Sephora and many of the lipgloss have the same issue on display! I don't know if I want to buy it again considering there was a waste of gloss all the time when closing the cap!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2007 5:58:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I have this in Photo Brown, and it's the most wearable neutral reddish brick-brown I own. The colour lends a sophisticated and polished look which is perfect for autumn/winter teamed with dark clothes and netural eyes. The formula is wonderful - a smooth and silky consistency that's very moisturising. This colour is very pigmented and lasts longer than some of the other Addict lippies, and the packaging is cute too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by saucymint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a gorgeous lipstick. It glides on oh so smooth and feels beautiful, and it makes my lips look glossy and pretty. I have it in Vibrant Pink (Rose Tempo) which is a perfect color for everyday wear. I'll definitely keep buying this lipstick. It's worth every penny to buy one good, high-quality lipstick that you adore.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2007 1:58:00 AM More reviews by saramarian

I got this lipstick as a gift. The packege is very very pretty and it is so beautiful on my lips; however, it gives me terrible rashes on my lips. I am so allergic to this product!! For people who do not have allergy, I recommend this product because it is so shiny and pretty, but I would not purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 9:16:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do you want a lipstick that glides on effortlessly with full color & sheen? Well baby this is it! Worth the $23.50 USD it cost. Every woman I ever gave a tube of this for a present was always impressed with the packaging, the bullet shaped tube, & then the quality of the product. My favorite shade is #737 Contrast Brown, which isn't brown at all but a reddish-orange that looks great on my golden toned warm skin. I usually buy 2 at a time cause I'm so afraid one day it'll be discontinued so I stock up. Best lipstick on the market!