December 20, 2014 | 910 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

I LOVE THIS CREAM! I love the smell, love the texture, love the little blue metal tin mine came in. Going back for a giant econo sized one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by chelv19

I never tried using any other moisturizer, they dont have any other face moisturizer, I could only find this product, and im glad I bought it without hesitation, I use it as a face moisturizer, and my face feels so soft now. And the price is good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG moisturiser right here! I have used Clinique, Garnier, L'oreal, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, Simple, Kiehl's and more and I have always had two problems. Excess oil and bumpiness caused by loads of small whiteheads all over. I wouldn't say that these two things never happen anymore but they have improved majorly, especially the latter. I have been using this for over a year now and I have never broken out from it. If you use a small amount (or slather it on your whole body before bed) then greasiness is never a problem. I use it after the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3-in-1 purifying micellar solution and it seems to break it down almost so it spreads easier.

In short this makes skin feel smooth, moisturised and plump and who doesn't want that? For £2.50 for a 200ml jar you can even afford to stock up for all your moisturising needs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I have the version sold in America, the one made in Mexico. I love it. I use it as a body lotion. I love the smell. It does take some time to absorb, but it the most moisturizing lotion I've ever tried. I used to have really dry knuckles, and I would pile on a glob of Nivea and leave it on them. Rub it in after half an hour and my skin had never been so soft. It really is amazing. Full heartedly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

If you're acne prone, or just have sensitive skin prone to break-outs, DO NOT PUT THIS ON YOUR FACE.

These ingridients; Paraffinum Liquidum, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin and Panthenol are all BAD for your skin, and are known for clogging pores, causing break-outs, etc.

Just a little warning :-) I've had reactions myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

As I live in Ireland, I am reviewing the European edition of this product.

I was initally intrigied by this product as I had read in a newspaper beauty column (in the UK daily mail as far as I remember) that claimed Nivea Creme had beaten the very expensive Creme De La Mer in dermatologist controlled tests.

This Nivea Creme is the best for my combination sensitive skin. It is not too oily, does not cause blemishes and goes on smooth. Since I started using it years ago, I have not experienced dry skin. Although it is thick, it doesn't feel heavy on my face. It can be used around the eyes without irritation, and it doesn't run or glob up if you perspire. One of these containers lasts me several months too and considering a tub only cost me €1.32 in Boots.. I'll carry on rebuying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by adhanoa1

This review is for the German version.
I absolutely love this stuff! During the winter months, I have very dry skin - especially around my nose. One layer of Nivea creme before bed and I wake up with soft skin - and no flakes! I live in Canada and the best place to buy the German version is from London Drugs. I bought the largest tin jar I could find and it was under $10. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Angela75

I used to live in a moist province and now I'm in a VERY dry one -I was starting to wrinkle around my eyes and my face felt REALLY tight when smiling. Total lack of elasticity. I tried everything including Vaseline but Nivea has really saved my skin. How could I forget about Nivea? Cheap, effective, protective and I fall in love with it again and again!! Be aware, it is slightly oily and you may have to dab your face with a tissue before makeup but the creme never causes rosacea flare ups or pimples, for me, ever! I'm prone to cystic acne from time to time but never with this. My face feels deeply moisturized all day, which is miraculous in this dry winter air (-20 to -40 degrees, gas heat, hot showers) Like a big drink of water on my skin! It is white, VERY thick, almost waxy yet when you apply, it sinks right into your skin and you can feel the water content. You can actually feel moisture being drawn into your skin. The scent is ultra clean and almost faintly herbal and evokes a lot of nostalgia for me. Reminds me of my beautiful mother and my grandmother and how lovely and feminine they smelled. The scent never bothers me and I'm super sensitive to fragrance. Nothing smells like Nivea, so fresh and so soft. It works so well as a lip moisturizer too: better than any lip balm I've ever used. I slather it on at night and my skin feels so nice and stretchy and healthy in the morning. I would bathe in this creme if I could. 1 jar will last AGES and it makes an excellent hand cream too. I apply after Alpha Hydrox 12% AHA Soufflé and a sunscreen, and my skin looks dewy and glows. Which is tough as you get older!! I will NEVER be without a jar of this at home and at work.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

Are you saying i can finally smoothly apply my foundation again?? No caking or patchiness? With this stuff, YES!!!!! Dont know why I ever stopped using it. I used to have a little tin can from Poland. But its an amazing longwear moisturizer, doesnt break me out at all, smells heavenly. The soft creme is great too for something more lightweight. LOVE THIS, HOLY GRAIL!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally picked up the German version of this baby at my local Polish store (Polka) and oh it's so much better than the Mexican version/one they sell in Canadian stores. It's so much thicker and absorbs way better. This stuff hydrates just as well as Eucerin and Cetaphil creams... Also better than La Mer!!