April 17, 2014 | 1134 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by kassbognot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CREME! It's so thick but makes my skin super soft and supple. It's an amazing drugstore creme. I use this most on my face because I tend to get dry and flaky patches around my nose and under my inner brows... It's a life saver!! Oh and this is a great eye makeup remover! REALLY WORKS. DEFINITELY REPURCHASE AND RECOMMEND!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best drugstore body cream. Usually I only use Origins Ginger Souffle or The Body Shop Shea Body Butter. But because these products are quite expensive when u use them daily, I tried to find an alternative. I found a review of the Nivea body cream on Beautylish and decided to give it a try. I Love it! The fragrance is very clean, which is great fresh out of the shower. I will purchase this from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge Designer Skin Care Buyer but a friend introduced me to this Drugstore Brand & I LOVE it. You have to let the cream soak into the skin, so I do wear it around the house or at night like a "mask". MY skin is so soft after each use. I never wear under make up as it is too greasy but for the price, I can't beat how balanced & soft my skin is after I do an application.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this blue pot is a classic because it works! cheap, long lasting and gorgeous smell!! have used this time and time again! love, a real gem of a product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by jessporter1

After reading reviews by other sensitive skinned girls, I was confident when buying this that it would be okay for my skin too... Boy was I wrong! Within about 30 seconds of applying this to my legs, I broke out in a very painful rash...so just a warning to any ultra sensitive people like me, spot test first!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MechanicalModel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my staples, I LOVE this! I have dry skin which in winter becomes even worse, and this saves me over and over again!
I use it on both my body and my face and even though it's very "fat" it sinks into my skin really fast. And the smell is heavenly! It smells really nice but it's not too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have heard a lot of raves about the German Nivea cream. Unfortunately, I could only get my hands on the 99 cent compact sold in Target. But this was a stellar purchase. The cream is super moisturizing and easily to carry in your pocket or purse. I was worried that the thickness would give me acne breakouts, if used on the face. No fears, it makes my skin luminous!

Overall, I highly recommend this product. I will be buying the larger size German version to use under my make up in place of a primer. This is both cheaper and better for my skin than any primer. A little bit goes a long way :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Mililili

too sticky. My skin felt drier after washed it off. Probably good for extreme cold westher...felt like I was wearing an extra sweater after applied the cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for the German made Nivea Creme.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for cult classics. And who can resist trying the creme that Marilyn Monroe herself used? certainly not I.

It took me a while to find a place to purchase this, living in the midwestern United States, but I finally found it on smallflower.com (which is actually a legit place to buy the German formula, yay!)

I purchased this while I was using Retin-A. My skin has hormonal breakouts, rosacea, PIH marks, AND is dull and flaky on top of everything. Yes, I indeed won the skin lottery. Retin-A was making my skin peel horribly no matter what I did, peeling so badly that I couldn't even put foundation on, because it just made it look worse. On top of that, it always made my skin feel so incredibly dry. My order of Nivea Creme arrived not a moment too soon. The night that I received my package, I took a rather large dollop of this creme, smoothed it in my hands, and plastered my face with it before bed. I woke up to no flakes. NONE. And not only were my flakes gone, but my skin didn't feel tight as it usually did. I've been using this for about two months now, and the flakes have never come back. This has also never caused a breakout...not a single one. I look forward to using this creme in the winter, and seeing what it can do when my skin starts getting hellish.

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

GERMAN Nivea Creme is my HG moisturizer. Love this. I was a la Mer user for several years, but with the terrible economy, I have to be much more conservative with money. That means, no more expensive creams! Thankfully, German Nivea Cream does the job ;)

I use this for face and body.