October 1, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by kaaayxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really good shade of nude lipstick! My only problem is that it's extremely drying, and it settles into the cracks of your lips and flakes off in an unflattering way, even if you use lip balm on your lips first. I'm not 100% if I would re-purchase it or not

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Emmaloun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

What i like about this lipstick is that it's creamy and very pigmented. To me it smells like donuts and i love it! haha.
Myth doesn't make your lips too pale so you dont look like you're dead. I have used it for couple times now and unfortunately it didn't last long on my lips. So you maybe have to add it more later.
I got mine for 19 and it's quite expensive to me..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I'm so glad that I waited until now to review this lipstick. I was iffy about it at first but now I love it. I just had to learn how to apply it (I apply a bit and then spread it around with my finger). I don't get a death lip look from this colour. It works with the colour of my lips to give me a muted pinky peach colour. It looks amazing with a gloss over it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by allsaintschief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this colour soooo much, im NC35 so i have yellow tones to my skin and am obsessed with finding the perfect nude with a hint of pink and this is my favourite, Its a lovely silky matte lipstick and the colour is intense - i hate those sheer ones! and its pretty cheap, but it should be because the packaging is pretty bland and rubbish. Another downside is that with using it every day it only lasts a month. Ive tried so many nudes though and this id definitely my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by PearlNecklacexo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love pairing Myth with baby pink and pale peach lipgloss. It is a vanilla shade with a subtle peachy tone to it. I really can't wear it alone as its just too pale for my skintone but it's fabulous for canceling out my lips natural hue underneath lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I avoided this lipstick forever since so many people said it gave them death lips, looks like a concealer, washed them out, etc. But I saw a You Tube video of a girl with a similar skin tone so I then ordered it off of Nordstrom's site. I'm happy to report that it does not make me look dead! I can't believe I've avoided this colour for so long. On me, it shows up as a pinky beige nude. Myth reminds me of a ligher version of peachstock. I'm not sure if I will repurchase since I reach for Peachstock more. As far as MAC lipsticks go, Peachstock is still number one for me. Its a very nice colour, but still is not perfect. So I took one lippie off.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by MarinaNicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have medium to tan skin and black hair, so its extremely hard to find a good nude lipstick that doesn't make me look dead! But this one I really love. It has peachy undertones so it works with tan skin. I have read reviews saying its drying, but I haven't noticed it being dry at all, even with a lip liner underneath and no chapstick. The staying power isn't great though unfortunately. It does last about an hour so make sure you bring it with you when your going out. Other than that I really do love it! Perfect nude color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by MIRACLENICOLE

This is my absolute favorite lipstick. It took the place of Fleshpot. I get compliments all the time from people wanting to know what I'm wearing. I wear it with a cheap Rimmell clover pink lip liner and clear gloss :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by msrosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to lipsticks!! It's actually one of the first lipsticks i bought from MAC. Its a really neutrally-peachy colour. For me though i have pigmented lips so it evens it out to a more very light pinkish colour, that is why i love it! I have to admit though I dont wear this lipstick in the summertime because my skin is darker obviously! But winter is soon approaching so im going to have to stock up on this lipstick ! Some people worry that it might give them that 'dead zombie' look, BUT if you pair it up with a nice colour lipgloss it would look fab :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For Reference, I'm NC 25/30 with Yellow undertones.

I find that if I wear this lipstick alone w/o any lipgloss or any other lipstick color combination, it may come out looking a bit BLAH, similar to smearing some concealer on my lips.

BUT...I do like this color when I pair it with other shades that ae in the pinky coral or pink nude colors, and then I top it off with some MAC Big Baby Plushglass. The color is very clean and healhty pink lips. I love it.

The consistency of the Myth lipstick is smooth and it does last a while on my lips. The packaging is simple (black and silver) and compact. No frills.

I do recommend this lipstick. And for girls that can wear this alone, I am jealous..;)