July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by lovelybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealer! The first time i used it i didn't love it much, so i started applying on my skin and the best way to blend it is with a beauty blender sponge. It feels really light on my skin and doesn't crease. It lasts me throughout the whole day while I'm at work, i also started setting it with white powder from my coastal scents contouring pallette, sets very well. I switch from MAC concealers to this, tried all their concealers and none lasted me all day or if they did, they creased.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff doesn't cover much at all. Packaging is horrible. Its just blah! I like the Rimmel concealer a lot better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG concealer for under eyes. Covers well and is not cakey or drying. It also doesn't draw attention to fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Janette4

Pros:
Great under eye coverage
Nice applicator
Easy to use tube
Doesn't dry up too quickly
Blends well under foundation

Cons:
None at the moment

I have been using this concealer for about 2 months and I really love it! It's inexpensive so if you want to give it a try I would recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by irvinjon

I love this concelear,
Pros:
It brightens my eyes
I can use this as my face highlighter
It doesnt break me out
cheap

Cons:
Doesnt cover my entire dark circles

Lastly I love this for medium t coverage eyebags

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by AmyG4219

Really liked the product itself, but the packaging is horrendous. There is no way to use this product without it leaking and oozing down the side and all over anything it is near. There is no way for it to be portable, and half the product is wasted due to poor packaging. Come on, Loreal engineers. There has to be a better way!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by keruchina

This is a great concealer for me! It blends well and is a good match for my skin tone. I mostly need to cover undereye circles and blotches and this works well. I'm guessing that something else would be better for acne.

I like that the texture is nice and creamy, but it covers well.

The only thing that's kind of annoying is the packaging/brush setup. It gets too much product on the brush and is kind of a pain.

*** Edited

It just doesn't stay in place! I have been using it to cover a larger freckle on my lip, and the coverage only lasts a very short time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate to be a downer in the midst of all the great reviews but this didn't work for me.
To be honest, I may be using it for the wrong purpose. I am a bit dense when it comes to makeup sometimes. LOL. I need to cover acne scars and active pimples, not under eye circles or darkness.
For me, I need at least 3 layers to cover anything! It is so sheer and blends so well, that the redness just shows through. Eventually, I can build up enough coverage but frankly, I don't have the time and patience to do it. I need a swipe and go - I love makeup but my daily routine is pretty fast and minimal and this does not fit into it!
My other beef is the packaging. It is a wee brush that sits in the liquid - like a mascara package. Perhaps for undereye circles, contamination isn't much of an issue but for acne! There is no way to clean the brush as the liquid is pretty much contaminated from day one. So am I just transferring bacterica from one pimple to the next?!
A few good points (to be fair): I have the light neutral and it really is seamless with my skin. Well done. And there is no fragrance. The texture is smooth, and it hasn't dried out in the 6 months I have been using it.
I like L'Oreal so I am going to try their crayon concealer and perhaps that is better for acne marks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

This is a great concealer with a good coverage. I use it everyday and I'm really happy with it. Does it's job great! But super blendable I wouldn't call it.. I like to use a brush with this. Also I'm not really happy with the colour range. Idk, if it's just in my country, but there where 4 coulours and i'm a middle in between colour 2 and 3 I think, so yeah..

Overall an great concealer. Covers great, but I wish there where more in the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is pretty great :) I used this for everyday wear. It was very versatile! It covered up my dark circles, redness on my cheeks, nose, and forehead, darkness around my nostrils, my acne scars (well, not completely, but good enough for everyday), you name it. I felt more comfortable just wearing this instead of putting on my true match foundation everyday. It seemed to wear off a little towards the end of the day, but it's small enough that you can take it with you. I didn't really like the packaging as much though. If I put it in my makeup bag to take along with me in case I needed touch-ups, some of the product would come out of the tube and leak. It was also hard to get the rest of the product out when it was near the end. Because of the price tag, the packaging doesn't bother me too much :)