September 21, 2014 | 1071 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer's pretty good, but definitely not the best. PROS: covers well, cancels red/blue tones in skin CONS: melts off by the end of the day & creases, not transfer resistant

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

This is good concealer. I don't have super bad under eye circles but this definitely covers what I do have. Also, I have a very oily t zone, and normally concealer ends up looking cakey by midday. I purchased this in the shade lighter than my skin and it gives me a great highlight/ concealer coverage w/o caking. Very blendable. Would repurchase and recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by babydoll021

I have combination skin, i don't get many blemishes but the ones i do get are covered brilliantly by this. I have it in the color n 1-2-3 and this is a perfect color match to my fair skin. I really like this but i find it a little heavy. It is easy to blend but a little heavy for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by aimsterdam

Just got this and I love or so far. I was looking for a dupe to mac select moisture cover concealer (I haven't tried that yet) but this loreal one has a similar packaging and consistency. I don't have any acne, just some redness on the cheeks, around the nose, and slightly dark circles and those are the areas that I use this concealer on. it does a nice job concealing, very blendable hence the name. it's pretty expensive for a drugstore brand and for a small amount. I bought it for 8 dollars at target. Personally I think loreal is a very overpriced drugstore brand ,,, for no reason! However I'm happy with the final look that it gives me, I probably won't ever finish it since I like to try out new concealers therefore I'm not sure if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by eurochick47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe there are so many bad comments on this concealer. I've been using it for five years now for spot treatment of my acne. I just tap the wand on my finger and tap it onto my pimples. It takes a minute or two to melt down into your skin but wow, it really covers up acne well. Terrible for under the eye though - but you shouldn't be using this kind of concealer under the eye anyway!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mimlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good for under eye concealing. So "blendable" that is cannot cover acne scars or active pimples. Only four colors available at my drugstore, so it was pretty light.
Feels nice though. Packaging has never leaked for me; it is convenient.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by lovelybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealer! The first time i used it i didn't love it much, so i started applying on my skin and the best way to blend it is with a beauty blender sponge. It feels really light on my skin and doesn't crease. It lasts me throughout the whole day while I'm at work, i also started setting it with white powder from my coastal scents contouring pallette, sets very well. I switch from MAC concealers to this, tried all their concealers and none lasted me all day or if they did, they creased.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff doesn't cover much at all. Packaging is horrible. Its just blah! I like the Rimmel concealer a lot better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG concealer for under eyes. Covers well and is not cakey or drying. It also doesn't draw attention to fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Janette4

Pros:
Great under eye coverage
Nice applicator
Easy to use tube
Doesn't dry up too quickly
Blends well under foundation

Cons:
None at the moment

I have been using this concealer for about 2 months and I really love it! It's inexpensive so if you want to give it a try I would recommend it!