April 21, 2014 | 1478 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually like this concealer, I wouldn't say I'm a liquid concealer connoisseur as the last liquid concealer I have used before this was MAC Pro Longwear Concealer but this to me is pretty decent. It's not too much of a runny consistency and not too thick either, it's just about right while giving a medium coverage. It gives a very natural finish too, not dewy but definitely not matte which makes it ideal for daily use. I use this in the shade 'Coffee', I'm currently around an NW43 in MAC and it's a pretty good match for my complexion. I use this concealer on places where I need more coverage like my cheek area with blemishes and blend it out with a Real Techniques brush. So far, so good, and the undertone of this helps in colour correcting the darkness in my skin. I wouldn't say this is the best concealer for covering full on acne scarring etc but for mild blemishes this product is ace and not heavy. I do recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This did not do much for me, it didn't really cover much and it pretty much just disappears. The colour is pretty good and it made me look slightly more awake. I do not like the packaging at all, the tube makes it very hard to get anything out. It isn't the worst but I've tried better ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ohtea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

What I like most about this product is that it comes with a brush applicator. Other concealers use sponge like tips and it's not as easily applied as the brush I found (at least it isn't as dried or streaky). With that being said the concealer is a little runny but blends fairly well. The true match colour is... debatable but it's not too off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by grellsutcliffspears

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok. I don't have any super amazing concealers to compare this to, (I haven't tried any high end ones yet, but I want to try a Mac one, but haven't gotten around to it) but so far I like this one the best. It covers my almost non existent under eye circles, but it is mainly used for my bruises. Being in tumbling(kneeing yourself in the face), marshal arts(being punched in the face), and band(being hit with instruments while playing, or just turning around), I just get beat up a lot. This stuff covers my bruises like nothing I've tried. It's absolutely wonderful. It doesn't crease or anything. My only problem is I've gotten a lot lighter in the last year or so, so now I need W1-2-3 instead of W4-5.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by TaniitaTania

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer , i have a few red marks on the sides of my cheek and it covers them , This concealer gives a Medium coverage but to me its build-able,. and i love the color range , it has warm tones!! i finally found a concealer that has warm tones , i was previously using Maybelline 24 hr superstay concealer it covers so well but the color ranged sucked , the lightest color ivory is to ghostly white the shade light has peachy undertones that does not match my skin ,and i only put concealer and powder so it was important to me to have a concealer that matched my skin tone perfectly , and i found it !! I'm Fair Light Warm of the true match concealer so glad i found this concealer , i have tried it under my eyes once (I use maybelline dream lumi under my eyes most of the time) and it does cover my dark circles well it kinda gives a brightening effect under the eyes i notice this concealer has a bit of shimmer which i don't hate or like but overall its a great product :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been on the quest to find the "perfect' concealor for a while now. I have a few fine lines and do have some dark circles. They are not that bad but still they are there. I have trid dept store brands and drug store brands and nothing was working. This.... kinda works. So it is decently pgmented so u do have coverage, it matches my NC30 skin tone well. and stays prett decent too. Though it does settle into the lines a bit. But this has performed soooooo much better than many dept store brands that cost 3 ot 4 times more. So......not HG but close enough for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on black friday. all l'oreal product for five buck. AMAZING DEAL!!!.love this concealer its very pigmented and covers all the redness and acne scars. my shade is w4 is a little dark for my skin but works great!!!! im highly recommended this

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

I used this in the summer when I was a bit tan and it did a good job at evening out my skin tone for about a month or 2. Now that its winter I apply the color and it looks quite light but I see the color oxidizing after some time. Also the packaging is really not hygienic and it has caused me to break out a few times. Just imagine how dirty it is sticking that brush on your face then back into the tube to sit and grow bacteria on it- gross. The color is a perfect match for me in the summer and works when you want minimal coverage but this just did not do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by robynstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer I've tried maybellines concealers and the colors do not match my skin and they oxidize which turns out into a pinkish color on my skin. My skin has yellow undertones so my face starts looking like chili faced lol.

My skin color: is brown. I'm Native American so naturally tan or brown. The same color as Latina skin.

This concealer:

-it matches my skin tone, undertone and skin
-goes on flawless even with my oily skin through out the day
- I have acne and scars it covers it up

So far I havent found a concealer that blends so well with my skin color and undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. I think it's pretty pigmented and moisturizing and the staying power is pretty good. My all time favorite concealer is the maybelline fit me one but this one is definitely the runner up!