October 22, 2014 | 1824 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is quite a good concealer for undereyes, and pigmentation - basically anything that is not popping out of your face. It doesn't work too well with pimples because the pimple looks even more prominent after the application of this concealer! The horror!

It stays on the whole day, after setting it with some loose powder. The coverage is pretty decent, and quite buildable as well.

Would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a to-go concealer for daily usage :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best coverage out of any concealer I've tried. Most of the time I use it as foundation with a foundation brush by putting dots of it on my face then blending in a downward motion. However, it can make your skin more oily than usual, so people with really oily skin NEED a powder over it and preferably blotting papers for later in the day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by carissytine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't typically wear concealer or foundation of any kind, but I bought this to cover up a light blemish that showed up one day and it worked wonderfully. Concealers that I've used in the past were off with my skin tone or dried out my skin, but this product offers the option of a warm-toned or cool-toned color, which is a huge plus, and blended into my skin perfectly. It did not dry my skin out either. I occasionally use this in the under-eye area to hide bags, and it works well. The brush makes it easy to apply and the packaging has never leaked in my bag. Since I use this once in a blue moon, it has been in my makeup bag for almost a year, and it hasn't dried out or discolored yet! I'm glad to know that this product has a good shelf life. It is also quite inexpensive, another huge plus.

For someone with generally very clear skin and even skin tone, like me, this will do the job; however, I can see this product not being as effective for someone with more problematic skin.

***UPDATE 5/22/14: Nearly a year after writing my first review, I am still using the EXACT tube of concealer that was sitting in my makeup bag, meaning I've been using the same opened tube for almost two years now. The product is still true to color and has NOT dried out! I am impressed. Mind you that I don't need to use it everyday, just when I have slightly uneven skin tone or a blemish from time to time, but this goes to show how long this product can last you. When I am having one of those days and need to even out my skin tone, I blend a brush stroke's worth of this concealer with a dollop of my daily face moisturizer in the palm of my hand. Works great!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer's pretty good, but definitely not the best. PROS: covers well, cancels red/blue tones in skin CONS: melts off by the end of the day & creases, not transfer resistant

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

This is good concealer. I don't have super bad under eye circles but this definitely covers what I do have. Also, I have a very oily t zone, and normally concealer ends up looking cakey by midday. I purchased this in the shade lighter than my skin and it gives me a great highlight/ concealer coverage w/o caking. Very blendable. Would repurchase and recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by babydoll021

I have combination skin, i don't get many blemishes but the ones i do get are covered brilliantly by this. I have it in the color n 1-2-3 and this is a perfect color match to my fair skin. I really like this but i find it a little heavy. It is easy to blend but a little heavy for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by aimsterdam

Just got this and I love or so far. I was looking for a dupe to mac select moisture cover concealer (I haven't tried that yet) but this loreal one has a similar packaging and consistency. I don't have any acne, just some redness on the cheeks, around the nose, and slightly dark circles and those are the areas that I use this concealer on. it does a nice job concealing, very blendable hence the name. it's pretty expensive for a drugstore brand and for a small amount. I bought it for 8 dollars at target. Personally I think loreal is a very overpriced drugstore brand ,,, for no reason! However I'm happy with the final look that it gives me, I probably won't ever finish it since I like to try out new concealers therefore I'm not sure if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by eurochick47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe there are so many bad comments on this concealer. I've been using it for five years now for spot treatment of my acne. I just tap the wand on my finger and tap it onto my pimples. It takes a minute or two to melt down into your skin but wow, it really covers up acne well. Terrible for under the eye though - but you shouldn't be using this kind of concealer under the eye anyway!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mimlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good for under eye concealing. So "blendable" that is cannot cover acne scars or active pimples. Only four colors available at my drugstore, so it was pretty light.
Feels nice though. Packaging has never leaked for me; it is convenient.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by lovelybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealer! The first time i used it i didn't love it much, so i started applying on my skin and the best way to blend it is with a beauty blender sponge. It feels really light on my skin and doesn't crease. It lasts me throughout the whole day while I'm at work, i also started setting it with white powder from my coastal scents contouring pallette, sets very well. I switch from MAC concealers to this, tried all their concealers and none lasted me all day or if they did, they creased.