MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

on 11/14/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've never really taken to peach lip colours positively like many other girls have & do. But prrr has the perfect balance of pink in it so as not to be too peachy. I still prefer my pinker lipglasses but this is still lovely & works well for toning down bright lipsticks.

on 11/9/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nice color but not amazing. I would buy again just because it is something I can wear everyday but I would rather try something new over this. Not much else I can say..sticky, yes, but it lasts long and I've always loved MAC glosses so it's not a problem for me. Try it for yourself though!

on 11/9/2010 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Prrr is flattering on me- I have nothing to describe that hasn't already been mentioned (blah blah sticky texture blah blah frost). It can be a little hard to work with, because of the frostiness, but honestly, that's just something I'm going to live with because I like the color so much. I'm interested in what "dupes" people are referring to when they say Prrr is easily replicated... because I've tried and tried to find something similar. My wallet would thank me, I'm sure.

on 10/26/2010 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have to put this lipglass on my list of regrets. This is a pretty peachy pink colour but it's not terribly unique. There's something about the formula of this particular lipglass that makes application a pain. Of all my MAC lipglasses, this one feels thicker and heavier on the lips than the others. Once on the lips, Prrr is very frosty and I have to smooth it over a few times with the applicator to even it out. It takes several minutes to settle on the lips and in the meantime, I have to watch that it doesn't clump together and form a frosty ring around where my lips meet. Otherwise, I have to blot to get rid of the excess gloss. I can't think of another Mac lipglass in my collection that I have to do this with! I find I just don't reach for this one, so I won't repurchase.

on 10/22/2010 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love Prrr! Yes it's more on the expensive side and it's dupeable but I always come back to this. I've tried many drugstore lipglosses (that I thought would replace my love for Prrr) but until now I haven't found anything that resembles how Prrr looks on my lips; innocent peachy pink glossy nude. The gooey texture might be a problem for some but I don't care as long as it stays on longer than 2 hours and I don't have to reapply so often.

on 8/18/2010 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the color but dislike the sticky quality of this gloss. I will continue buying Chanel lip glosses in the future, but I'm glad I tried Prrrr. Love the name too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

In 9th grade I read somewhere that this was Paris Hilton's favorite lipgloss. Keep in mind this was right when she became famous hence my obsession with her. Of course I had to go out and buy it right away. Well I must say thanks to Miss Hilton I am addicted to this lipglass! Its by far my favorite color and I've probably gone through at least 100 tubes of this since then. Its a great nude-y pink color. The formula is great! Definitely recommended trying this if you love pinks :-)

on 7/18/2010 1:23:00 PM

this is my first review and its on the MAC Lipglass in PRRR,
i love love love this gloss as it goes on soo smothly and is a lovely colour it suits my skin tone very fair skin it also is very long lasting !! i would recomend it tho its very pricey the packaging is good but the writing is fading and i havent had it for long but overall its a great product

on 7/16/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Very pretty gloss. I like the smell and taste- vanilla. The package is clear so you can see the color inside which I like because it's easy to find in your makeup bag, it's also small enough to pop into a wristlet. The applicator is just a regular sponge-tip and deposits enough product onto your lips with one swipe. Overall, nice gloss.

PROS: Subtle frost of a pleasant peach color. Worked well on my N15, leaning to NC, skin. I would think this would work on all tones. Can't imagine it being too warm for even the coolest skin, but perhaps. Lasted okay.

CONS: May be too light for some. Slightly expensive. Sort of sticky. Not much better than DS brands.

ALTERNATES: Revlon Super Lustrous has dupes that really are just as good.

Popular Lip Glosses