October 26, 2014 | 1022 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ffion176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first review and its on the MAC Lipglass in PRRR,
i love love love this gloss as it goes on soo smothly and is a lovely colour it suits my skin tone very fair skin it also is very long lasting !! i would recomend it tho its very pricey the packaging is good but the writing is fading and i havent had it for long but overall its a great product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by OfYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pretty gloss. I like the smell and taste- vanilla. The package is clear so you can see the color inside which I like because it's easy to find in your makeup bag, it's also small enough to pop into a wristlet. The applicator is just a regular sponge-tip and deposits enough product onto your lips with one swipe. Overall, nice gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Subtle frost of a pleasant peach color. Worked well on my N15, leaning to NC, skin. I would think this would work on all tones. Can't imagine it being too warm for even the coolest skin, but perhaps. Lasted okay.

CONS: May be too light for some. Slightly expensive. Sort of sticky. Not much better than DS brands.

ALTERNATES: Revlon Super Lustrous has dupes that really are just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ewager17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Prrr was one of my first MAC purchases ever years ago and I continue to buy it over and over. It a beautiful satiny pink. It is perfect to throw on for some quick errands or great to mellow out or add some shine to lipsticks. I think it looks amazing with MAC spice liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

It's all been said, really. Great high-shine gloss that inflates a nude pout. Applies evenly and doesn't emphasise lip lines. Rescues 'concealer lips', adding colour and dimension. Looks good without lipstick, too - I like to smooth a little over a light peach or pink liner. At the moment I'm creating '3d lips' by using with the slightly darker toned Rimmel 'wild clover' liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite lip gloss for nude lips. Prrr is a pretty creamy shimmery color and goes great on my lips. You can't go wrong with this lip gloss because you can wear so many different lipsticks under it. It's not sticky texture either which is important. The tube is small and it's $14 but it lasts such a long time! HG lip gloss right here!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by jennyjin89

I originally bought a lipglass in Florabundance but I found it to be too pale for my complexion and difficult to work with. So I took it back and exchanged it for this color. Let's just say that Prrr lipglass and I were meant to be. This color is prrrfect! It has just the right balance of pink, peach, and gold. It's frosty but not overly so and the amount of shine and shimmer is just right. Not too much, not too little. Definitely worth the $14. Would I buy this again? Heck yes.

Note: Like many of MAC's lipglasses, a little bit goes a long way so do be careful with the amount applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Creamy, light pink wish shimmery pearl undertones. Highly pigmented and super shiny. I love this, it is sush a pretty pink, perfect for a quick everyday look. Hope MAC never discontinues this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this....my favorite lip gloss, and my favorite color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by hurdles2003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My first lipglass, and I'm very pleased! Has a beautiful light pink/nude color and nice shine. I do agree that if you put too much on it can get a bit sticky and too shiney. But just a single layer looks fantastic. I wear it by itself but can't wait to layer it over a nude lippie. Would definitely repurchase!