MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

on 10/22/2010 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love Prrr! Yes it's more on the expensive side and it's dupeable but I always come back to this. I've tried many drugstore lipglosses (that I thought would replace my love for Prrr) but until now I haven't found anything that resembles how Prrr looks on my lips; innocent peachy pink glossy nude. The gooey texture might be a problem for some but I don't care as long as it stays on longer than 2 hours and I don't have to reapply so often.

on 8/18/2010 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the color but dislike the sticky quality of this gloss. I will continue buying Chanel lip glosses in the future, but I'm glad I tried Prrrr. Love the name too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

In 9th grade I read somewhere that this was Paris Hilton's favorite lipgloss. Keep in mind this was right when she became famous hence my obsession with her. Of course I had to go out and buy it right away. Well I must say thanks to Miss Hilton I am addicted to this lipglass! Its by far my favorite color and I've probably gone through at least 100 tubes of this since then. Its a great nude-y pink color. The formula is great! Definitely recommended trying this if you love pinks :-)

on 7/18/2010 1:23:00 PM

this is my first review and its on the MAC Lipglass in PRRR,
i love love love this gloss as it goes on soo smothly and is a lovely colour it suits my skin tone very fair skin it also is very long lasting !! i would recomend it tho its very pricey the packaging is good but the writing is fading and i havent had it for long but overall its a great product

on 7/16/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Very pretty gloss. I like the smell and taste- vanilla. The package is clear so you can see the color inside which I like because it's easy to find in your makeup bag, it's also small enough to pop into a wristlet. The applicator is just a regular sponge-tip and deposits enough product onto your lips with one swipe. Overall, nice gloss.

PROS: Subtle frost of a pleasant peach color. Worked well on my N15, leaning to NC, skin. I would think this would work on all tones. Can't imagine it being too warm for even the coolest skin, but perhaps. Lasted okay.

CONS: May be too light for some. Slightly expensive. Sort of sticky. Not much better than DS brands.

ALTERNATES: Revlon Super Lustrous has dupes that really are just as good.

on 6/14/2010 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Prrr was one of my first MAC purchases ever years ago and I continue to buy it over and over. It a beautiful satiny pink. It is perfect to throw on for some quick errands or great to mellow out or add some shine to lipsticks. I think it looks amazing with MAC spice liner.

It's all been said, really. Great high-shine gloss that inflates a nude pout. Applies evenly and doesn't emphasise lip lines. Rescues 'concealer lips', adding colour and dimension. Looks good without lipstick, too - I like to smooth a little over a light peach or pink liner. At the moment I'm creating '3d lips' by using with the slightly darker toned Rimmel 'wild clover' liner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My favorite lip gloss for nude lips. Prrr is a pretty creamy shimmery color and goes great on my lips. You can't go wrong with this lip gloss because you can wear so many different lipsticks under it. It's not sticky texture either which is important. The tube is small and it's $14 but it lasts such a long time! HG lip gloss right here!!

on 4/4/2010 6:23:00 PM

I originally bought a lipglass in Florabundance but I found it to be too pale for my complexion and difficult to work with. So I took it back and exchanged it for this color. Let's just say that Prrr lipglass and I were meant to be. This color is prrrfect! It has just the right balance of pink, peach, and gold. It's frosty but not overly so and the amount of shine and shimmer is just right. Not too much, not too little. Definitely worth the $14. Would I buy this again? Heck yes.

Note: Like many of MAC's lipglasses, a little bit goes a long way so do be careful with the amount applied.

Recommended for Medium Skin