October 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dolling1dlarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gel eyeliner! It's very smooth and easy to apply, and it stays for a long time! Even without loose powder it stays for nearly the whole day and it didn't smudge or fade.
It is a bit on u'd expensive side, but one small tube lasts for a long time. When it dries out, I was told to put it in the microwave and it worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by l3igh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic gel liner, goes on smooth and is long lasting. Can smudge a little going day to night so touch-ups are needed. Great for making vintage and cat eye looks.

Only small complaints is the glass packaging since I'm clumsy and have dropped more than one a tile floor. Also, you have to keep a tight lid on this stuff or it will dry out. Every week or two, I take a kleenex and wipe off the top layer so it always glides on smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Tnanas

I absolutely love this gel liner, bar none! A few tips though that I've come across which work wonders. 1) don't be afraid to stick it in the microwave at 15 second intervals (with the lid off, of course.) It's so much easier to work with this way! 2) while I have 2 eye liner brushes both flat and angled, I've recently started using a felt tip eyeliner (I think it's maybelline, I forget) as the applicator after sticking it in the microwave. Doing both of these save me so much time and hassle!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by chicglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I bought Bobbi Browns Gel Eyeliner for the first time in 2010 and have never tried another brand since!

Very easy to apply and is long lasting!

I swear I have gone to bed with my makeup on (bad I know haha...but we all have those lazy nights) and the liner has basically looked as good as it did in the morning as it did at night. Not kidding.

My favorite colors:
CHOCOLATE BROWN SHIMMER----Great for a more subtle look. Love it during the day and when I don't have a spray tan.
BLACK----My favorite. However, looks best when I have a spray tan.
VIOLET INK---- (Not sure if they make it anymore =[ ..... )

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this eyeliner in Black Ink and Caviar Ink. The black one dried out so quickly, it was unusable after a couple of months. The Caviar, on the other hand, is still going strong. It is a very wet eyeliner and is good for a nice dramatic line. I like it softer, so I put it on my brush and then let it sit for a few seconds to dry down. This way, I get the perfect look with little to no extra effort. If I run out, I will probably buy another one. I would like to try the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by KittyCarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful product, was unsure when a friend offered to let me borrow it to put on my water line. Normally eyeliner on my waterline just goes into my eyeball and washes away in great pain but this stayed put all evening!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I am a convert.

I couldn't justify $23 for an eyeliner, but I was getting sick of the smudging caused by all the other eyeliners that I've tried.

So, I went to Sephora in search of a new eyeliner. I had the Bobbi Brown in mind. The SA also went over and recommended another brand, and he brought me over to an MUA and she put the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner on one eye first.

I didn't even bother to try the other brand. I liked this on the spot and bought it. I have no regrets, either.

This is definitely the best gel eyeliner and I'm not even searching for an alternative. I would like this to be available in a non-shimmery lighter brown color, but I will take the Espresso Ink.

It glides on easily and actually stays put. It does smudge a bit onto my lower waterline, but a cotton swab takes care of that. The only other smudging or migration that I've noticed is if I don't remove it completely at night, then the next morning, it's smudged all over my lower lid. I can deal with that.

I won't bother with anything else, unless I get a sample of it. Even then, I don't think anything else can measure up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by poshgirl0069

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner as most of the khols I used basically disappear from my eyes within hours or smudged quite easily. I am happy to report that this eyeliner lasts around 8 hours in my waterline although after around the 4th hour is starts to fade. It does stay perfect when I use it as a tightliner. So far it hasn't dried and while it is expensive it lasts long. I would definitely repurchase this and will be looking for other colours although I'm also curious to try the Maybelline gel eyeliner as it's a lot cheaper and a few people in YouTube say it has a similar stay power to Bobbi Brown's

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by beautycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gel eyeliner. It's nicely pigmented and goes on smoothly. The lasting power is pretty good but I notice it fades slightly (during long wear days). Also, it does not dry out which I like because my stila gel liner did.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by lara90

Have it in brown and black, it doesn´t smudge at all, which I really like.