November 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

This is generally a good mascara -- no clumps, great volume, REALLY lengthens, etc. However, it DOES smudge after a few hours so make sure you have q-tips or a wet wipe handy if you're out for an important event.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by FinalBoss

I like it enough that I'll buy again. The lengthening effect is great, doesn't smudge, barely clumps and it holds the curl well.The best part I like about this mascara is that it makes the lashes look very natural. I think though considering this product has been out in the market for many years now it is on the pricier side - almost $10 a tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by muffinphonic

I have mixed views about this mascara... it certainly stays on well, does not smudge, is waterproof and comes off easily with eye make up removed... yet at the same time it takes quite a few layers before you can actually see it.

So basically its good if you want subtle colour in the daytime, but not very good if you want things to be a bit more dramatic.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

pretty horrible - MUCH like Great Lash. it did NOTHING for my lashes and this is super wet mascara!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty05

STOP!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF!!!

I freakn hate this mascara! I get so annoyed when I apply it!! I dont even know why I still have it ... oh wait.....

I paid $17 for a tube of c&rap. (Thank you Australia)

I was getting so annoyed that nothing was happening to my eyelashes that I kept applying this over and over again that my lashes started to hurt! The brush is somewhat uncomfortable but I guess that came from reapplying so many times.

If you want volume do NOT buy this. If you want a mascara that makes you look like you're wearing false eyelashes - DO NOT BUY THIS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 6:39:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Received this new in a swap and love it. I have it in brownish black. No complaints whatsoever: application is great, wears like a dream, washes off with regular cleanser. As far as results, I usually go for a pretty subtle look (my lashes are naturally pretty long but I like some extra color and emphasis), but just a couple coats gives noticeable results, and it is possible to really build length and volume with this if desired. Whole-heartedly recommend, but wouldn't buy again because Maybelline belongs to L'Oreal and they're not totally cruelty-free, and I'd rather give my money to cruelty-free companies. Would totally swap for and use this again, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for a while and loved it. But then I tried something else and realized that this wasn't the best product for me. This is a good product if you want natural looking lashes. It lengthened some, no volumizing at all. Stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Removes w/ soap and water. One thing I noticed...minor thing...is that the letters would always smudge off the packaging. By the time I'd buy another one, I better remember what kind of mascara I had because I only had a grey tube with no letters. So they could improve there.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2008 7:22:00 AM More reviews by mirellewalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara in Hong Kong and wasn't quite sure at first... then I fell in love with the fact it didn't smudge at all in the humid weather. It pulls off in little tubes when you want to get it off.

But when I repurchased in Australia, it's a completely different product, with cheaper packaging. It's pretty much the same as Maybelline great lash I guess.

My review is for the Hong Kong version - loved it and will repurchase as soon as work send me back there!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by IntheFall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It takes awhile to achieve, but this mascara does make my lashes quite a bit longer and not clumpy. It either flakes or something because it does irritate my eyes a little.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright, Maybelline and the creaters of Krazy glue teamed up on this one. The first coat doesn't do anything, and it's all over by the second coat. I believe I counted four large eyelashes when I was done. You can leave the eyelash comb in your bag. I have a metal one and I couldn't separate my lashes to save my life. It won't smudge...ever. I must admit, it's definataly unstoppable. It's probably flame-proof too.