Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I expected a lot out of this hand cream because of the glowing reviews...however i have mixed feelings about this product. This is definitely the best hand cream i've used to date..it absorbs instantly & does not leave any greasy feeling...i love the rose scent however couple of my colleagues at work complained about a strange strong smell...However it gives me soft hand & smooth cuticles BUT ONLY when i have it on...even after prolonged use it does not do anything for my hands when i do not have the cream on. I hated the screw cap tube..I am still looking for my HG hand cream.

Beautiful handcream with the most loveliest rose smell! I have a few gripes with it though, that include the price and the packaging, both of which are just obscene. I live in Australia and the prices have continued to rise once every few months so now it costs $50AUD for a tube of 125ml handcream and I'm sure they will continue to climb ever higher. The packaging is like a very old school type of paint tube, which were also very annoying in their day might I add, and I thought it was rather quaint and rustic at first. But then the aluminium started cracking at the edges and heaps of product spilt into my bag. Crabtree and Evelyn offer a very similar handcream for half the price, so for that reason I wouldn't purchase this again despite the wonderful product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A really nice hand cream but just a little pricey!

Edit: Am no longer a fan of the strong lavender smell and Jurlique products are now so expensive! I prefer the L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter now, works just as well and less "smelly" :)

My cousin from Australia gave me a tube of the lavender creme last year and it is my holy grail! I'm trying to find someplace that sells it so I can repurchase. I don't even typically like the scent of lavender, but it is so delicate and refreshing in this creme, I ADORE it! The texture of the creme is very, rich, and absorbs quickly, so your hands aren't left greasy. All you feel is incredibly, soft, smooth, skin. Definately worth the price...one small tube lasted a year (almost exactly) for me.

Seriously I really LOVE this rose hand cream. I need to do lots of wash when i go to work and touch lots of chemical things, but after i used this hand cream, no matter how dry my hands become it can still "save" my hand skin back to normally..

I'm glad I got this free because it was nothing special whatsoever. I adore lavender, so that aspect was nice and initailly thrilled me, but it doesn't moisturize any better than most given body butters or thick lotions, maybe even less so. I have dry hands that sometimes crack a little (not so much the weather as stress-related) and this hardly did any good in the way of healing or protecting. When I put on a hand moisturizer at night, I expect to feel a layer of protection, but with this, I kept reapplying to no avail. The price is un-freakin'-believable for what you get. I would never repurchase or recommend.

LOVE! I just bought this in Rose (i would also like Lavender ... is that too extravagant??) ... it is non greasy but thick, and my hands look amazing. This is going to be a lifesaver this winter!
It is expensive, but i 'get' why you would buy it now.

very moisturising hand cream will buy again but the packaging is shocking!

i would buy it again if it was a little cheaper....but the quality of this lotion is amazing! i used it during this winter when my hands were sapped of moisture and it really helped with dryness, cracking, etc of my hands. i also use neutrogena norwegian body emulsion lotion but it feels kinda funky. this one smells very nice but it does get a little greasy and doesn't soak in well. overall though, very good for extremely dry skin and great in the winter time!

Amazing quality. Cannot be compared with any other hand cream that i've used (inc. body shop, bath and body works, fresh...)

Top Rated Jurlique Products