Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

on 6/6/2006 7:32:00 PM

My cousin from Australia gave me a tube of the lavender creme last year and it is my holy grail! I'm trying to find someplace that sells it so I can repurchase. I don't even typically like the scent of lavender, but it is so delicate and refreshing in this creme, I ADORE it! The texture of the creme is very, rich, and absorbs quickly, so your hands aren't left greasy. All you feel is incredibly, soft, smooth, skin. Definately worth the price...one small tube lasted a year (almost exactly) for me.

on 5/30/2006 8:29:00 AM

Seriously I really LOVE this rose hand cream. I need to do lots of wash when i go to work and touch lots of chemical things, but after i used this hand cream, no matter how dry my hands become it can still "save" my hand skin back to normally..

on 5/26/2006 10:17:00 AM

I'm glad I got this free because it was nothing special whatsoever. I adore lavender, so that aspect was nice and initailly thrilled me, but it doesn't moisturize any better than most given body butters or thick lotions, maybe even less so. I have dry hands that sometimes crack a little (not so much the weather as stress-related) and this hardly did any good in the way of healing or protecting. When I put on a hand moisturizer at night, I expect to feel a layer of protection, but with this, I kept reapplying to no avail. The price is un-freakin'-believable for what you get. I would never repurchase or recommend.

on 5/16/2006 7:34:00 PM

LOVE! I just bought this in Rose (i would also like Lavender ... is that too extravagant??) ... it is non greasy but thick, and my hands look amazing. This is going to be a lifesaver this winter!
It is expensive, but i 'get' why you would buy it now.

on 3/29/2006 4:40:00 AM

very moisturising hand cream will buy again but the packaging is shocking!

on 3/3/2006 2:03:00 PM

i would buy it again if it was a little cheaper....but the quality of this lotion is amazing! i used it during this winter when my hands were sapped of moisture and it really helped with dryness, cracking, etc of my hands. i also use neutrogena norwegian body emulsion lotion but it feels kinda funky. this one smells very nice but it does get a little greasy and doesn't soak in well. overall though, very good for extremely dry skin and great in the winter time!

on 2/25/2006 6:55:00 PM

Amazing quality. Cannot be compared with any other hand cream that i've used (inc. body shop, bath and body works, fresh...)

Am crazy about rose scents, so after trying the rose refresher, body oil & shower gel, had to try this too. Leaves the most wonderful rose scent! I like to smell my hands whenever i have this on! good hydrating cream for the hand but i find the price is expensive! Am quite happy with TBS african span which i use on my hands & legs...but this i will spurge on on days when i am feeling down or require a pick me up or when i am feeling rich!

on 1/20/2006 1:30:00 PM

Best handcream on the planet! Even better than L'occitane. If I were rich, I would use this stuff all over! Use sparingly and your hands will be soft but not greasy. Sparingly = a small pea size.

on 1/1/2006 9:15:00 AM

Im using this atm...love the smell..and it feels good on my skin, easily absorbed
the only downside is that its a tad expensive even though it seems to last forever!

but i personally think that the L'occitane 20% shear butter hand cream is better... so i think i'll get that next time....but the jurlique one is definately worth a try

Top Rated Jurlique Products