November 26, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by kak513

I'm glad I got this free because it was nothing special whatsoever. I adore lavender, so that aspect was nice and initailly thrilled me, but it doesn't moisturize any better than most given body butters or thick lotions, maybe even less so. I have dry hands that sometimes crack a little (not so much the weather as stress-related) and this hardly did any good in the way of healing or protecting. When I put on a hand moisturizer at night, I expect to feel a layer of protection, but with this, I kept reapplying to no avail. The price is un-freakin'-believable for what you get. I would never repurchase or recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I just bought this in Rose (i would also like Lavender ... is that too extravagant??) ... it is non greasy but thick, and my hands look amazing. This is going to be a lifesaver this winter!
It is expensive, but i 'get' why you would buy it now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 4:40:00 AM More reviews by StellaCH

very moisturising hand cream will buy again but the packaging is shocking!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2006 2:03:00 PM More reviews by krnsushi

i would buy it again if it was a little cheaper....but the quality of this lotion is amazing! i used it during this winter when my hands were sapped of moisture and it really helped with dryness, cracking, etc of my hands. i also use neutrogena norwegian body emulsion lotion but it feels kinda funky. this one smells very nice but it does get a little greasy and doesn't soak in well. overall though, very good for extremely dry skin and great in the winter time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ophiliac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing quality. Cannot be compared with any other hand cream that i've used (inc. body shop, bath and body works, fresh...)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 9:33:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Am crazy about rose scents, so after trying the rose refresher, body oil & shower gel, had to try this too. Leaves the most wonderful rose scent! I like to smell my hands whenever i have this on! good hydrating cream for the hand but i find the price is expensive! Am quite happy with TBS african span which i use on my hands & legs...but this i will spurge on on days when i am feeling down or require a pick me up or when i am feeling rich!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by mm2015

Best handcream on the planet! Even better than L'occitane. If I were rich, I would use this stuff all over! Use sparingly and your hands will be soft but not greasy. Sparingly = a small pea size.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2006 9:15:00 AM More reviews by cinnamon_k

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im using this atm...love the smell..and it feels good on my skin, easily absorbed
the only downside is that its a tad expensive even though it seems to last forever!

but i personally think that the L'occitane 20% shear butter hand cream is better... so i think i'll get that next time....but the jurlique one is definately worth a try

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 1:00:00 PM More reviews by ilikepink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in lavender & it lasted me about a month, the scent was divine & it leaves a slight sheen on my hands, it does what it says! I bought this while on holiday in Orlando, if it was not so hard to get ahold of, I would be one of my holy grails. I can justify my Diptique candles, perfume and this. Very expensive, but it adds to the elusive-ness. My favorite <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2005 4:18:00 AM More reviews by applesforcheeks

I received a sample tube of the Lavender Hand Creme. So far, so good. My cuticles are moisturized and they don't look or feel greasy at all. The Jurlique salesgirl told me that this is the number one selling hand creme in the world. Crazy.