August 22, 2014 | 958 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by fofocool

amazing under eye concealer!!! if you have the money to splurge go for it!!!
it brights the under eye area
it covers really well ( keep in mind that i have medium darkness under my eyes)
it loos 100% natura!!
the perfect concealer
it didn't crease on me and it stayed on quite well and quite long!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by mroy49

I bought this product about a month ago and I hate it. The only thing I lapel about it is the colour. I am fair, so the Ivoire matched my skin tone perfectly. It claims to have a matte finish, but when ever I used it under my eyes it looked greasy. I have slight combination skin, but it is never oily under my eyes and this made them look super oily. The coverage was also terrible. It did not camouflage any dark circles. It was just terrible. I would not recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The new formula is disappointing. I re-ordered Light Buff which had a very faint touch of pink and I received a black tube with a clear strip showing the new tone to the concealer. I applied it and it was much more yellow/beige than the previous shade Light Buff used to be. To make things worse, it dried darker onto the skin which means it is not buildable since it will just get darker and more yellow-toned. Very very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by calzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to conceal under my eyes and also to spot conceal blemishes. It works pretty well for me because Claire II is pretty much my exact skin color- although maybe slightly more pink. It gives good coverage without any chalkiness when it dries- it just looks like skin. In comparison to Laura Mercier secret camoflage, Lancome beats it out of the water for undereye and spot concealing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really easy to work with, fluid concealer that sets quickly and looks very natural. Great if you need to conceal larger areas. You only need the tiniest amonut to go a really long way (use a brush). My only complaint (apart from the price...) is that the colour selection (at least in some countries in Europe is small). Looking at the reviews it seems like the colour selection is much greater in the US. If I have really dark undereye circles I prefer my LM secret concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by SuburbanSkyline

Liquid gold! This concealer provides light coverage, and I use it not only under my eyes but on blemishes as well. The formula isn't two oily and it doesn't get flaky. It blends easily. My only issue is the price keeps rising! (But they know people will keep paying it) I mean it's Lancome not Yves St. Laurent, yet the prices on their concealers continue to inch closer!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by timka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product as a sample and it took me a while to try it, but I was amazed. I have dark circles (hello, stress!) and i use it every day now. You just need a tiny dab of concealer, it goes on smooth and blends in well. I have combo-to- oily skin and not all eye concealers, shadows or liners stay on my eyes for hours, but this one does, no creasing, no running. When I do my make up I use it with Lancome eye primer for my upper lid and they make a perfect pair. I just repurchased this concealer and I hope Lancome never discontinues it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, IMO there is no perfect concealer. But this is what after 30 years of wearing makeup I have been using a long time. I have it in I think the 2nd lightest color, though I am definitely a Lancome med intensity "2". I just like that this one has some pinkish neutral tones in it. I first use the macquicomplete corrector in yellow, then this over it and it is not crease proof with my wrinkles, if you had none I really do not think it would crease. Lancome is smart to put this in a tube, not a pen with a brush that won't work, they never do. I put a little on my hand, then dip my own brush in it. I don't think you would be dissapointed in this, my undereye circles are terrible and it works.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by alaras

It's really one of the nicest available concealers, it's medium to full coverage. Sometimes it cakes a little especially if I put too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Would probably repurchase, but only if I can't find anything better. As promised, the sheer texture of this product won't smother/suffocate your skin, but don't hope for instant coverage either! Layering works wonders with this.

Because it's so affordable, I use this as an all-round concealer. Tap on a layer, let it set (do other things) then add on another layer.

However, I'm going to have to down my rating because it's a subpar undereye concealer DESPITE being marketed as one. The product flakes after a few hours of wear at my inner-undereye area. To combat this, I use the 10x more expensive MUFE HD concealer on the inner part, followed by this product on the outside.

Shake before use to avoid being greeted with a watery substance from the tube.

So far, this is better than Clarins (which I used to use)
Oriental Asian; NC15