Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne Spray

3.3

on 4/1/2007 5:35:00 PM

I know this doesn't smell good on everyone, but it works well on me.
I never thought I would like something strawberry scented, I think it's the combination of the light fruit with sandalwood that makes it work on me. It compliments me very well.
And it's definately an aphrodesiac.;) I didn't discover this until recently and wish I had tried it long ago.
I definately recommend trying it first because I can see where it wouldn't work on some people , but I absolutely love it - a new sweet and sexy scent for me!

on 3/27/2007 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is so funny....S&C is one of the scents I receive tons of compliments while wearing! I like it myself, especially layering the body lotion and EDT. fresh and summery.

on 3/21/2007 3:14:00 PM

This does smell a little bit like a wine cooler, and it definitely not the most sophisticated fragrance ever! It smells like hybrid between something alcoholic and a generic cosmetic smell. I used to wear this in college when interestingly enough, I worked as a bartender. The creepy guys seemed to love it! I would probably not ever buy this again, but if I did I would try layering it with Miss Dior Cherie or something else. I have the body scrub in this fragrance which is probably enough of this scent for me.

I love this scent! It doesn't exactly smell like Strawberries & Champagne, but it is not as generically fruity floral as most of the other VS fragrances. It's unique and it's the perfect spring fragrance.

on 1/25/2007 4:36:00 PM

This is a strong scent but after a while when it wears off a little bit, it smells better! This is a unique fruity kinda scent...kinda sexy and daring. It's like a seductive strawberry smell lol. I like the body spray because it's not too strong. Just 2 sprays will do because like I mentioned before, it's strong

on 1/5/2007 3:25:00 AM

the name sounds charming and romantic but the scent certainly isn't. smells exactly like a mixed drink. i can't imagine anyone wanting to walk around smelling like booze.

Strawberries and Champagne is an awkward blend of the booziest notes I've ever smelled; these could never be accredited to champagne. There are no traces of strawberries anywhere in this fragrance, but there are jutting and weird boozy notes that smell a lot like a wooden table-top at a bar; where all kinds of alcohol were spilled on... stale beer and wine, spilled coffee and maybe some jam from the breakfast... not a good thing and most definitely not something I'd ever voluntarily wish to smells like. I'll pass.

on 11/15/2006 8:13:00 AM

Ridiculous and pitiful but luckily forgettable? Someone needs to remove the cork that is so firmly wedged up her arse.

I love this fragrance, especially layered with Angel. Smells heavenly. And hardly forgettable.

on 10/11/2006 10:34:00 AM

dont like it. i bought it and now i hate the smell of it--fruity and sickening. it'd be best to wear it in the summer.

ick. sorta strongly fake alcoholy.. and i dont smell the strawberries. endless love is grosser though so.. yeah

if u overspray this its just awful.

pretty color fluid though?

Popular Fragrances