April 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Legalbeagle28

eh... nothing special, but pretty expensive for what it is. Smells good - almost like a Creamsicle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2005 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Stabevray

I really like this conditioner. I could see the smell becoming too harsh, but I really like what it does to my hair. It makes it really soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Suki73

I got this free so I cannot comment on the price, however I think it is probably as overpriced as other Tigi products. I found this to be a very average conditioner. I have long, stick-straight hair and it is standard in detangling. The scent is okay, kind of like Tang or even sweetarts to me, but it's too strong to use often. I would not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunke13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW, what to say about this, lets make it short and sweet. I liked the smell at first, but eventually it started making me nautious. It did NOTHING special AT ALL for me hair, if I washed it with the cheapest brand at the drugstore it would look the same, provided no moisture at all. I don't know why I baught the huge bottle...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kiddchan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the smell of this conditioner, but that's about all it has going for it. Tigi's shampoos and conditioners are incredibly expensive, and aren't worth it. You'd get better results out of something you could get from Wal-mart. This conditioner is very thin and runny, and not suitable for my thick, elbow-length hair. It has a strong orange-y smell, like orange soda or something that I find nice in the morning, but once again, itís not worth the price tag for the smell.

I have hard water at school and soft water at home, and this didnít really benefit my hair in either place.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 1:26:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Although I like a lot Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey conditioner, and that Moisture Maniac Conditioner works quite well too, I did not like Self Absorbed at all.

I hated the odd ''salt'' scent. And it wasn't moisturizing enough for my curly & dry hair. It seemed to thicken my hair, and made it un-manageable.

And the bottle is hard to squeeze (this is a recurrent problem with TiGi shampoo/conditioner bottles). continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 4:59:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I cannot tell you how much I love this conditioner. It makes my hair, soft, managable and my split ends less noticable. But be warned use sparongly or you could end up with very greasy hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit mixed on this one. I like the scent, it's very citrus-y. The texture is really creamy and thick. However my hair doesn't feel as moisturized as I'd hope it would be. A bit disappointed by that. Not crazy about the hard bottle that it's packaged in either. It's too hard to squeeze, especially when you've got less than 1/4 left. Leaving the bottle upside down didn't help either. Probably won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2004 12:24:00 PM More reviews by bluewaterlily

I really like the smell of this - yummy orange cream kind of smell. However, overall I'm disappointed. The pump on my bottle doesn't work so I have to unscrew it everytime to get the stuff out. I expected it to be nice and moisturizing, but on my long very thick hair, it just isn't. It's actually a rather thin conditioner. I have to use a TON just to feel like it's conditioning at all. I think I'd recommend this more for people with finer hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is just not thick enough for my hair. I have long pourous hair and it just drips out way too easily.