LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb

3.9

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Perfume, Arame Seaweed (Eisenia arborea), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5

on 9/2/2009 7:15:00 PM

This is without doubt in my top five products!! it's not something i normally go for, but when i had my nipples pierced the girl mentioned putting salt in the bath to aid the healing. so naturally i popped into lush, knowing they would have just that.
As soonas i used this in the bath my whole body felt super relaxed, and the groovy pieces of seaweed are fantastic!
the water turned a beautiful blue colour and the piercings healed like a dream!

on 8/21/2009 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

smells like ocean, the scent is refreshing. only used it once but felt good. although not my fav, will repurchase anyways!

on 8/10/2009 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Oh Big Blue, it took me so long to actually try you, but I fell in love the moment you hit my tub. This bomb turns the water a beautiful blue colour, fills it with little bits of seaweed (which I thought was neat), and has a "mature" sort of essential oil scent that reminds me of a day spa. The scent lingered in my bathroom and hallway for at least 2 days afterward. Definitely a luxury item, but I will indulge again one day. I will take a lippy off for being too damn expensive for me to use every week!

on 5/23/2009 10:24:00 PM

I liked the color this bomb turned my water, but I couldn't smell it once it hit the water! The seaweed was kind of weird feeling when I scooped it out of the tub, but it sure did make my skin feel great. I popped it into a cool bath, and lit a coconut/tropical candle, had a ice cold glass of iced tea with lemon, and just soaked in the tub forever. It was soothing, and relaxing, the salt in the bomb really helped my skin, i just wish the scent was stronger.

on 5/22/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i really like this bath bomb! i used it with sunny side bath bubble bar. sunny side is a gold bar with glitter in it. i used about a 1/4 of the bubble bar. it made big bubbles and turned my water a nice glittery gold color. and i used half of the bath bomb which made the water a beautiful aqua color. i thought the seedweed was cool. i played with it! lol. apparently it expands more and more while it is in the water. i thought it was very neat. so with the bath bomb and bubble bar combined it made a beautiful and relaxing bath. the water was a aqua color with a irridecent gold glittery in it. the combination is called mermaid water. of so the SA at LUSH told me. love it <3

on 5/4/2009 1:58:00 AM

The smell is gorgeous and it makes the water a beautiful blue. By far my favorite bomb from LUSH. This one does leave a lot of stuff behind so socking it the way to go.

on 4/19/2009 6:14:00 PM

Highly recommend using a nylon sock to catch all the seaweed. This was really nice I would buy it again if it was in a giftset but by itself it's expensive as with all LUSH bath bombs. This turned the water a gorgeous blue color and it was really relaxing however I didn't notice any extra moisture. Out of the Lush bath bombs I have tried this one I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

on 3/16/2009 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really liked this over priced product. Really enjoyed the relaxing bath but what I hate is cleaning out my tub afterward. It's been recommended to me that I put the bath bomb in an old stocking so it would trap all the sediment left from this bath bomb. I love this otherwise though. Lovely scent, and it softens your skin.

on 3/14/2009 10:18:00 PM

This is a bit expensive for one bath. I was told you can cut it in half, but I tried and it didn’t work. I loved the blue water and smell, but could have done without the seaweed. My seaweed was brown and chunky. With that said, the bomb was very moisturizing to my skin. The only reason why I wouldn’t buy it again is because of the seaweed and price.

on 3/5/2009 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the clean smell of this but have not used it in awhile. The first I used it....it clogged my tub. That was before I knew about "hosing". I have not tried it since. This is the best one to get a guy interested in bath bombs....how fun is it to turn your tub into the Ocean. You might just have to clean it out for him afterwards.

Popular Bath Treatments