October 31, 2014 | 1397 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Big Blue Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Highly recommend using a nylon sock to catch all the seaweed. This was really nice I would buy it again if it was in a giftset but by itself it's expensive as with all LUSH bath bombs. This turned the water a gorgeous blue color and it was really relaxing however I didn't notice any extra moisture. Out of the Lush bath bombs I have tried this one I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I really liked this over priced product. Really enjoyed the relaxing bath but what I hate is cleaning out my tub afterward. It's been recommended to me that I put the bath bomb in an old stocking so it would trap all the sediment left from this bath bomb. I love this otherwise though. Lovely scent, and it softens your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a bit expensive for one bath. I was told you can cut it in half, but I tried and it didn’t work. I loved the blue water and smell, but could have done without the seaweed. My seaweed was brown and chunky. With that said, the bomb was very moisturizing to my skin. The only reason why I wouldn’t buy it again is because of the seaweed and price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the clean smell of this but have not used it in awhile. The first I used it....it clogged my tub. That was before I knew about "hosing". I have not tried it since. This is the best one to get a guy interested in bath bombs....how fun is it to turn your tub into the Ocean. You might just have to clean it out for him afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using this in the bath it makes me feel im bathing in a magical lagoon! It colours the water bright blue and there is lots of seaweed at the bottom for extra fun. It smells lovely and i always make sure i buy it whenever i pop into Lush.
The only bad part is cleaning all of the seaweed out of the bath afterwards lol

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2008 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't get why so many people adore this product. I got it for free as a sample (thank God I didn't have to pay for it!). The smell isn't very strong if you ask me, I barely noticed it. I do like how it colours my bathwater blue and it fizzes well too. But why I really dislike this product is because of the bits of seaweed in it. After my relaxing bath I found myself on hands and knees trying to get them out of my drain because it stopped the water from flowing away. I don't really get why LUSH always wants to put bits of junk in their soaps and bath bombs anyway, it messes up a product which would have been perfectly fine if they hadn't! And to be completely honest, I think the bath bombs are far too expensive. I'll go with a drugstorebrand one next time <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by EyelashWishes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this!! Smells really fresh and uplifting, it turns the water a gorgeous blue colour and the seaweed makes it a bit different and interesting from other bath products. I use this along with ocean salt and sea vegetable soap to create an in the ocean on holiday fantasy which is quite weird but I enjoy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by pisik

Looks very pretty, smells really nice, stung my skin so badly I had to get out of the bathtub. I've found I can't use any bath bombs. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

this is probably my favorite bomb right now. the scent is very patchouli to me, very warm and amazing, and the color is bright and fun. don't love the seaweed, but it's still a great, relaxing experience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

Trying to surprise me, my boyfriend braved lush and emerged with this bath bomb, not even sure what he just bought. He just sort of handed it to me with a confused look on his face.I loved this bath balm. I split it in half because my bathtub is small and I wanted to make it last. I put it in the tub and it started fizzing and turned the water bright blue. And my tub was covered in sea weed. I felt like a hippie, lol. I had a great, relaxing, good smelling bath. I'd love to buy this again!