Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 5/12/2011 2:13:00 AM

To confirm the previous reviewer--this does not foam! Why buy a foaming cleanser if it doesn't do what I wanted--false advertising! Plus the formula is not anything specially good for your skin and it's overpriced, like all Bliss products.

on 5/12/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A friend of mine gave me a large sample size of this cleanser. I was excited about trying it since I generally like Bliss products. Sad to say, it is just OK. It is gentle and I think it does a decent job of cleaning my face -- also, despite other reviews, I think it did a respectable job taking off makeup, although I've only ever tried it on everyday, fairly light-handed makeup. However, it doesn't really bring anything special to the table and for the price, I can't see myself buying it. It has (sparse) little beads that add a nice texture but can't possibly be doing much of anything. It also doesn't have any real promised benefits. Fair enough, it is a cleanser and it doesn't necessarily have to promise more than that. But since there are other cleansers out there that might also help a bit while they're at it (brightening, preventing breakouts, whatever), I won't be seeking this out again.

on 5/10/2011 4:52:00 AM

My favorite gentle cleanser thus far. It smells nice and it cleans okay. I usually use it in the mornings and at nights only when I'm not wearing makeup or use it with a cotton ball as a pre-cleaner for my makeup removing cleanser since id doesn't remove makeup. It does not feel drying on my skin at all!

on 4/12/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So it looks awesome but it probably has blue dye in it. I like the texture and the scent. It doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils and doesn't give you that tight feeling after. It does not exfoliate at all, you can feel the little particles on your face but they don't do anything. It does not take off makeup so it's great for morning but not good for evening when you have too much dirt and makeup that needs to come off. I love the packing I have a thing for all the clear packaging lol (i like seeing how much I use, it makes me feel like I am getting my moneys worth and i know when i am running out) the pump is great as well. Too expensive for such an ineffective product. Will not repurchase, if you really want to try it Seohora sells a trial size for 9 bucks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I got a luxury size of this from Sephora for free. The first thing I noticed when I used it was the scent. It smells absolutely lovely; it's floral and fresh. It foamed nicely and did remove my makeup. I have very oily, sensitive acne-prone skin and this cleanser didn't break me out or cause any irritation which is a major plus for me. The little beads aren't harsh like some other brands. I'm not sure if they actually do anything, but it's fun to massage them into your skin and encourage circulation. I love that the cleanser comes in a pump because it's easy to use and hygienic. I also love that the bottle is only slightly tinted because you always know how much product you have left.

EDIT 07/12/12
I decided to try this out again and I hate. It leaves my skin feeling dry but it also caused me to break-out. I was using Retin-A and moisturizing heavily when I first tried this cleanser out and I think that made a difference. So glad this was free because I'd be really disappointed if I paid $24 for this cleanser.

on 3/17/2011 7:43:00 PM

I think i found my HG cleanser!!! I bought the biggest one which was $34 USD. It smells amazing, It cleans my face, and it isn't too harsh. I like that it's a cleanser and exfoliator. I use this at night before i go to sleep. I will def repurchase!!!

EDIT: I use this only in the mornings now because I use my Nubian Heritage Soap at night.

on 3/1/2011 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I can't fault the scent or feeling of this luxurious but basic face wash. The slip is pleasurable, the beads are nice and small, it removes make up completely and skin isn't left tight. My skin is too sensitive for it, however, and the next day I had some red splodges and little bumps. Since, for me, most lines do this, I don't hold it against Bliss.
My boyfriend is able to use this with no problems; it is a bit of a boys' product, and the brand notes this when they talk about it being a good post-shave coolant or somesuch I didn't pay much attention to.

on 2/12/2011 9:15:00 PM

I got a full size of this product for free and I was determined to use it up because it's expensive but I'm really not that impressed with this cleanser. It smells good but I can only use it once a week or so because I think it clogs the pores. I even tried it with my clairsonic and it didn't really work any better. I have combination skin. I would not purchase this product. It's going to take me forever to finish the bottle I have now.

on 2/11/2011 9:23:00 PM

Great gentle cleanser. I have combo skin and it helps with dryness and acne. And it smells amazing.

on 1/10/2011 7:53:00 PM

Okay, I like the color, I like the smell.. but that's it. I don't see hot it exfoliates with those beads so tiny and scarce, and I really didn't like the feel on my face I got after rinsing this off. It felt like there still was something on my face, like some residue. Not buying again!