September 23, 2014 | 1868 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Honestly, this face wash was nothing special. The name is deceiving, it doesn't foam up at all. I did like that it had some gentle exfoliation beads in it, but it didn't feel like I was getting a good enough scrub. Overall, it was just meh. It didn't irritate my skin or anything, it just didn't get it as clean as I'd like it to be. Glad I paid for a sample and not an entire bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought a trial size of this and wow--I love it. It's a great everyday cleanser that is really refreshing. I also like that it provides some gentle exfoliation since I like for facial cleansers to do more than just clean. I will purchase the full size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

I LOVE this cleanser! The first time I actually tried this product was from a little travel set I got as a gift. After my horrible experience with Philosophy Purity, I was on the hunt for a better cleanser for my skin. While at Sephora I had remembered trying a small sample a while back so I decided to buy a full size. I have been using this face wash consistantly for several months now, through winter, spring, summer and now fall and it's perfect for ANY season.

First off I have oily-combination, sensitive skin. When I first started using the full size product that I purchased my skin was breaking out horribly (thanks to Purity). I wouldn't say this face wash cleared it up, but the acne did eventually go away. I still get a pimple here and there but I have never broken out as a result of using this product.

When I use this product my face feels truly clean. It does exfoliate but NOT in a harsh way, it's very gentle and ok for everyday (I use it every day). My skin gets a lot less flakes since I've been using this product and feels much more balanced. The product does not aggrivate my sensitive skin.

The smell is divine - sweet & fresh smelling.

I use one pump of this and rub it in circular motions all over my face (I went my face first). One would assume this face wash is extremly foamy but it only foams ever so slightly. It rinses clean away leaving my face feel truly clean. I can't 100% speak for its ability to remove makeup because I always use a wipe before, but it does remove any trace that is still remaining after the wipe.

In conclusion I LOVE this face wash and will (actually already have) repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by bahwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample, I love Bliss products especially the body butters but this face wash is just not impressive. First, i didn't feel like my face was getting clean i had to use my regular face wash to get all the dirt out. Secondly it doesn't wash off easily, i had to rinse numerous times to get it off. It's like a gel that sort of sticks to your face. I am just glad it was a sample and i didn't pay for it !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

Takes off makeup, exfoliates, cleans, freshens skin!
Comes with a pump that's VERY handy!
Smells nice and is cheap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This face wash doesn't actually foam as it claims, which is fine if you don't need something foaming. The texture is a thin gel with fine, sparse exfoliating beads, and the scent is oddly similar to VS Strawberries & Champagne body products. I didn't notice any irritation or acne with this cleanser, but it did a poor job at removing my Revlon Colorstay foundation, even with 2 attempts. It feels nice when washing, but the price is steep and it doesn't do an adequate job of cleansing my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by hmaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this face wash! I'm not big on cleansers, as long as I get a clean face afterwards, but this cleanses and exfoliates without irritating my skin! So you're basically paying for a cleanser and exfoliater in one. I have not broken out once since using it. I can't wait to purchase it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kitsunec4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bought this on a whim, hey, I had a gift card to Sephora. The smell is great, and the tiny tiny beads are feel really great. And yet, it is a facewash, and based on price, I'm really not sure if I'll be replacing this once I finish the bottle. It does rinse cleanly and leaves my skin feeling soft, but I might be going back to my usual Neutrogena facewashes after this. Also, my skin has broken out at close to the same time of switching to this, however, it also correlates with the start of disgusting heat and humidity where I live. Generally also a cause of breakouts for me, so I'm not sure that the product is to blame. Do take note, others who are also prone to breakouts, that this product does not contain salicylic acid. So if you rely on salicylic acid in facewash + benzoyl peroxide to control breakouts, probably not the product for you. But if your doctor has strongly suggested getting rid of salicylic acid from your routine due to other topical prescriptions, this might be a nice choice since it is very gently scrubby but does not contain salicylic acid. Your mileage may vary, I am not a dermatologist, etc., etc., etc....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by holalola559

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am currently on my third bottle of this stuff (one was the jumbo size that was limited edition). I LOVE IT. I give all credit for my clear skin to this heavenly product. First off, it smells so fresh and delicious, and just feels amazing on my skin because of the gel formula and the gentle exfoliating beads. I have regularly dry skin, and my skin never feels tight after using this; it just feels very clean and normal. I can't exactly review how it does on makeup removal because I remove my makeup before washing my face (a Clinique employee once said that washing your face with makeup on is like taking a shower with clothes on, and I religiously took off my makeup ever since). I considered switching to something cheaper when I finished my second bottle, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's my HG face wash and I plan on keeping it that way for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ladyaek

I'm so used to using Cetaphil face wash because gets the job done and doesn't irritate my skin. I received this face wash in a kit and fell in love instantly. Most people say this is just a basic face wash, one you can find in a drugstore. I really don't agree. I've gone through so many washes, whether high end or drugstore brand. The instant I put this on my face I felt really refreshed. It smells lovely and removes my makeup in one wash. Most of the time I feel like I have to keep applying more soap to fully remove the makeup, only to follow up with a toner. Yet Bliss' wash even removes my eye makeup! I don't think the price is too bad, as you can buy a 2oz bottle for $9 or a 6.7oz for $22. It is steeper than a drugstore brand but I feel it's worth the money. My clear face is proof!