E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This was okay. It was too watery for my liking, and I just could not get it to work where I wanted it to. I've found other products to be far superior

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in Lilac petal and Spotlight. The consistency is quite liquidy (a bit more with Spotlight than with Lilac petal) but both colors are just so beautiful. For the price they are excellent. It tends to separate in the tube though and even shaking it doesn't help as a few drops of clear liquid usually come out before the product does. It can be especially annoying if there's no sink or tissue nearby. Because of this problem I have poured the Facial whip in a small container which has made it a lot easier to use. I will report if the stuff will dry out or change consistency but for now it works great.
They have a sugary orange scent that is quite pleasant, but I think a lot of people might not like it. For the price these are excellent.
I would advise everyone to get the e.l.f. Shimmer palette instead, it contains 4 colors which are the same as these whips but it's so much easier to use.

I have this in spotlight ( a great white highlight ) I use this when I want extra glow! I love it, but I dont find myself using it all that often. I was very impressed since it was only a buck. I have oily skin and this never broke me out or irratated my skin. Its only a dollar and worth a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I LOVE this!!! I bought this at Target for only $1. The color I have is Spotlight. I think it makes my face feel moisturized. Plus I love all the sparkles it puts on your face. I would absolutely buy this again. (:

I got this in lilac petal and spot light (i really want the peachish colored one but Target was out..) and I really like them! I have been applying them differently, depending on my mood and/or how detailed I want to be with my makeup. Sometimes, after my foundation I will dab it on my cheeck bones and up around the outside of my orbital bone. Ya know, that usual c shape. and I will either use a stipling brush or my fingers. After on my foundation, which I never powder, I will add blush, bronzer, and whatever to my eyes. On my simpler make up days, after I apply my tinted moisturizer (which is actually my moisturizer, not like those weird foundation like tinted moisturizer things) I apply the facial whip like I mentioned before. Then I might lightly dust my face with my EL mineral powder to take the shine out of other areas of my face. Then bronzer etc.
Some people complained that this made them look like a disco ball or whatever. I don't really see how thats possible, unless if you just don't know how to apply it. It can really go directly on the cheeks or other flat surface on the face (like you wouldn't just put it right on the forehead..) its meant to high light.... so like on the tops of cheek bones on the cupid bow of the lip, on the brow bone. Hope this helps.
I really like the smell and it only lasts about a second. And both of my tubes didn't have the weird seperation that other people mentioned.
All in all, for a buck this is a fantastic product!!

This product was OK. I loved my lilac petal one it was a great color and a amazing highlight. But the second i opened my toasted one it sprayed every were and it was all separated. Even after i shock it it was still all watery.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to just use eyeshadow to get the "dewy" look, but NEVER AGAIN now that I have this product. AMAZING!

After applying my foundation and powder, I put just a bit on my cheekbones and my nose and then put blush and bronzer over and I'm set! It STILL shows through and looks very natural. This products gives me the perfect glow and it smells great.

I take very well care of my skin but with this stuff I always get even more compliments on my skin!! Everyone seems to think my nose and cheeks naturally glow like that...but it'll be our little secret ;)

They're really nice to use as blush because they give your cheeks a marvelous shimmery glow. For daytime probably a bit overkill though. I like the persimon one most.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is awful! It separates in the container, so even if you shake it when you go to squirt it out you first get this watery liquid that will stain fabric if you get it on your clothes. You end up losing a significant amount just trying to get to the usable part of the product. When you do finally get the actual product out there's not much color, you're just going to end up putting a crap ton of shimmer on your face. The texture is crappy, it does not blend well and it just ends up looking smeary and splotchy on you. I threw mine out and will not be repurchasing. Total waste of your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Biggest waste of a dollar, maybe mine were defective, but it was like the product had separated in the tube, and had to be mixed by squeezing the tube and even then the product came out separated and gross, it was an oily feeling product that came out. i had the same thing happen to the second one i bought as well.