E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

on 6/5/2011 12:48:00 PM

They're really nice to use as blush because they give your cheeks a marvelous shimmery glow. For daytime probably a bit overkill though. I like the persimon one most.

on 6/3/2011 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is awful! It separates in the container, so even if you shake it when you go to squirt it out you first get this watery liquid that will stain fabric if you get it on your clothes. You end up losing a significant amount just trying to get to the usable part of the product. When you do finally get the actual product out there's not much color, you're just going to end up putting a crap ton of shimmer on your face. The texture is crappy, it does not blend well and it just ends up looking smeary and splotchy on you. I threw mine out and will not be repurchasing. Total waste of your money.

on 5/31/2011 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Biggest waste of a dollar, maybe mine were defective, but it was like the product had separated in the tube, and had to be mixed by squeezing the tube and even then the product came out separated and gross, it was an oily feeling product that came out. i had the same thing happen to the second one i bought as well.

on 5/31/2011 3:26:00 AM

Im on a budget these days so I'm basically using this until I can responsibly purchase Nars Albatross. I may even like this better than Albatross because it shows up more dewy. I only use this to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and around to my browbone. It gives me that glowy look that I only get when I'm sweating like a sinner in church. This illuminates and enhances subtly as opposed to the panicked perspiration that may come over ones face upon imagining an eternity of hell fire.....Much more attractive :) It even looks good in pictures. I like it. For 1 dollar I love it! In the famous words of Hunter, "works for me."

on 4/25/2011 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was nice, but after a few weeks, I noticed my pores on my nose and on my cheeks were getting larger and larger...uggh!!! I stopped using it and after a few months, finally got those pores under control.

on 4/25/2011 10:24:00 PM

This is such an awesome buy! You can't beat the price for this product. It's so great for highlighting your cheek bones and your nose. Which is exactly what I use this for. I love it! It has just the right amount of shimmer to it, to reflect light.

on 4/24/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got peach glow. Works well and great price!

on 4/20/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A dollar wasted! It seemed as though the color separated from the oil? I shook the heck out it and still came out very liquidy and did not show up on my face at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely one of my favorite products by ELF. It's only a dollar so you can't expect anything high end quality, but you definitely get your money's worth and more. I'm probably going to buy every color of this product but so far I have citrus and pink lemonade which I use on my cheeks as or under blush. I use spotlight as a cheek highlight although I'm sure it could be used as a brow highlight for a dramatic eye look. I adore it as a cheek highlight and though I don't own high beam by benefit I think it does the same job.

on 4/17/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in Lilac Petal (which is supposedly a very good dupe for benefit high beam). I use it to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. This gives me a nice sheen without making me look greasy. It stays all day, too. For only a dollar, this is too good of a deal to pass up. It's such a great deal, and a really good product.

Popular Blush Products