April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Shimmering Facial Whip

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ctandy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A dollar wasted! It seemed as though the color separated from the oil? I shook the heck out it and still came out very liquidy and did not show up on my face at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by sunshinegirl94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is definitely one of my favorite products by ELF. It's only a dollar so you can't expect anything high end quality, but you definitely get your money's worth and more. I'm probably going to buy every color of this product but so far I have citrus and pink lemonade which I use on my cheeks as or under blush. I use spotlight as a cheek highlight although I'm sure it could be used as a brow highlight for a dramatic eye look. I adore it as a cheek highlight and though I don't own high beam by benefit I think it does the same job.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Lilac Petal (which is supposedly a very good dupe for benefit high beam). I use it to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. This gives me a nice sheen without making me look greasy. It stays all day, too. For only a dollar, this is too good of a deal to pass up. It's such a great deal, and a really good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I bought this because I wanted a cheaper version of Benefit's High Beam. I got Lilac and I'm really happy with it. I only use this as a highlight and nothing else. The only thing I don't like is that it dries really quickly so if I mess up or something I can't blend it out. I will not but it again because I just rather have High Beam.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ep3074

Some of the facial whips are really nice, the lilac one for sure is amazing. But the one in Spotlight is way to frosty for me. These are nice for a cream highlight, you just have to find the right color for you. Plus they're only $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Fluffludd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

The bottom line with this product is the smell. It smells like old lady perfume and it smells A LOT. I had planned to use this as an eyeshadow but the chemical smell really scared me so I've never even tried this on. The formula seems to be fine though, mine doesn't seem to have the same blending problems that others have.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Instantly clowns you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I got mine free too in the Carmela or something along those lines. It is a pretty color and looks good on. I'm really tempted to buy more in different colors. Yes the tube is pretty crappy and I noticed the separation. I have some leftover tubs from depotting some jumbo eye crayons so I just put it in there. It surprised me that the entire tube almost filled up my tub. I gave it a stir and now it's nicely mixed and works just fine. I highly recommend depotting this if you have some extra containers. These do also work well as a very cheap eyeshadow primer. I was surprised how long my shadows lasted, almost as long as my 15X more expensive TFSI.

I have since bought Permision, Lilac Petal and Spotlight. I found that mixing lilac petal and spotlight together makes a tint a lot like the Benetint highlighter. I don't find it too shimmery because I use it under my MAC Studio FX powder. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by looloo127

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the E.L.F. shimmering facial whip for free when I referred three friends. I can't complain since its free, but I will. It allways has to be shaken up ALOT and its really soupy and does NOT blend well. I gave it to my mom and she loved it, so its now in a loving home :p

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried several uses of this product before writing this review. The first thing I have to say is that my skin is pretty fair, and this has pink pigmentation that shows up very noticeably. This means that even though it has a nice shimmer in it, it doesn't really work for me as a brow/inner eye corner highlighter, the colour creates a pinkish shade that feels very strong. On the other side, if I try putting the teeniest tiniest amount instead of a middle-sized drop the shimmer almost disappears. However, I find that this works really nice when applied on top of your regular blush, on the upper cheek, it intensifies the colour and adds a glamorous shimmer (which I only like to wear for nights out, though). Don't think I will repurchase, I will try some other creamy highlighter, but again for the price it wasn't a complete waste of money.