October 23, 2014 | 1558 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Today I tried this conceler at the counter and I am happy, that I didnt buy it. At fist, when I applied it.. it looked perfect, natural, good coverage. I also liked the small brush, because its very tender to eyes. But after about 2 hours, I noticed that concealar almost disapeared from my eyes and blue circules were visable again! Just like others said, this stuff fades to quickly! Such a shame...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by pandacn

This is great for under-eye or for covering blemishes. It's a little hard to blend, but once you figure out what works for you, the coverage is great under your tinted moisturizer or foundation or even just loose powder. I only recently got mine, but I can tell it'll last a long time. It's still expensive though, but it's worth it. I think it's a great middle ground between liquid concealer and really thick or compact concealer (I found Laura Mercier's undercover concealers really hard to apply). The packaging is sleek, but I don't like how it's opaque, so you can't tell how much is left. The brush applicator is really convenient, but I wouldn't use it to apply, just to dab onto the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Armani MSF and wanted a concealer that fits good with it, so this was the one.
At the beginning I had no idea how to use it, because it is liquid and I am used to cake concealer, but then I asked a lady at the cosmetics counter, and she told me to apply it like sun rays on my dark under eye circles and then dab it, not smudge it. I do it the way she told me and it really works great!
It is true that it can crease into fine lines if applied too much, but in the end with the right application it doesn't happen anymore.
My eyes look so much brighter now, and this concealer really hides my dark circles in such a delicate way.
Definitely will buy it again.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 7:16:00 PM More reviews by snowbunnyUK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the texture of this concealer, and the precision you get by using the little brush. My only quibble is that it doesn't seem to last very long. Shame, as it has great coverage for me: as silky as Touche Eclat but better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Bomzhuyka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Before I got LM's Undercover, this is what I used and was happy with it, but I guess not completely happy since I cheated on it with Undercover :) Anyway, It comes in a wondeful packaged "pen" with a tiny brush that you use for doting the concealer where you need and not blending. I had it in the lightest shade and it was great for my pale skin. It is yellow based like everything by Armani but blends well with my cold tone skin. It has a very light fluid texture but holds a lot of pigment in it, you'd be surprised how much. I feel it is a little more than just a highlighter and if you have light to medium dark circles it will do more than just fine. It dries to nice matte finish, can be a little dry though. I love it for portability, wonderful packaging and color, unfortunately my dark circles are so bad that no matter how light the concealer is, you can see that I have a light coverup on top of my skin and my skin is very pale. I recently found out that you need a peach color to neutralize this darkness and this is why I decided to try something else. But I'll probably still use it for touch ups or when I just want to refresh the look of my face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2008 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I deducted some lippies because this settles into lines if not perfectly moisturized. It works well for discoloration and small zits. This doesn't emphasize flakiness either. I don't use it under my eyes because it is too drying and makes the skin look mildly crepe-y. Ages me about 5 yrs when I do wear it under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the few makeup products that I use almost every day. I have pretty good skin, so the light consistency of this concealer works well for me. I am very fair and freckled, and use the lightest shade. I use it under my eyes, as well as the rest of my face. It looks natural, and is easy to apply and blend. It does not make me break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2008 5:52:00 AM More reviews by haymans

I'm really disappointed in this. It's ok but I've bought cheaper, better concealers. The consistency is too liquid and too thick for my liking and seems to sit on the skin, especially under the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by faroreswind

I'm so bummed! I bought this concealer based on the rave reviews here, but it really isn't anything special. In fact, it reminds me a lot of my bod shop lightening touch. Its really thin, and although it doesn't seep into fine lines, it takes quite a lot of layering to effectively cover up the under eye area or a blemish. If this concealer were about half the price I would be more apt to repurchase, but as far as I can tell this is no miracle product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Owlmummy

I like the little brush in tube thingy, very sanitary to use. But the formula is the winner here. Never settles into lines and provides enough coverage whatever the flaw. On a good skin day I'll use this just under the eyes, around the nose etc and then finish with powder. Voila, the ultimate no makeup look! It is pricey, but my tube has lasted ages.

EDIT: This is my go to for blemishes, but I found that for the eye area, nothing comes close to Guerlain Issima Precious Light. Transforms my tired eyes instantly, I've never looked so refreshed even when kept up half the night by a toddler.