Rimmel Soft Kohl - Pure White

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/5/2010 8:43:00 AM

I bought this because I had heard that a white liner is great to open up the eyes when used in the corners and water lines. Sorry to say that find this product really useless, its hard to put on as you need to go over the area at least 3 or 4 times for the line to come out and as a consequence it leaves the area around the eyes red and irritated. Once on, it wears out very easily and if it wasn't on sale I would be kicking myself even more. I was used to the great kohl liners from MAC but I guess you get what yo pay for with this product.

on 4/26/2010 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was such a disappointment. I have very watery eyes. Whenever I apply this, it clumps up. In a minute, the product is completely gone! Not one of Rimmel's best products IMO.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm very "meh" about this. It did a passable job on my waterline, didn't hurt going on but wasn't opaque enough for my tastes, and then the tip broke off when I tried to sharpen it and it's too crumbly to get a point back on it. Gave the packaging a 3 because you can't really expect much innovation out of a pencil, but I should at least be able to sharpen it.

The WnW white liner is exactly the same quality and only 1/4th the price. Won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

For some reason this always gets gunky on my waterline, no matter what I do. But when it does work I love it.

on 3/21/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

be warned! this product contains many parabens! but, if you dont mind parabens, then i say this product isnt too bad. it is definitely not the best, but it's okay. I put it on the waterline and i found that it came on a bit chalky. Definitely not a smooth line.

on 2/23/2010 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

As like most other people who've bought this liner, I bought it because it was cheap and easy for me to get at the time. I've never wanted to spend a lot on make up but with products like this its obvious that money = quality. The liner doesnt stay on long at all, and its not prominent enough to open the eyes like white eyeliner should. I will continue until the pens run out, then i'm going to MAC!!

on 2/22/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The name lies! This is not soft kohl. It does not go on easily. I try water lining with it and it is not nice. It hurts! Blah!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a freebie, i was really impressed with how soft it is!

The only reason i wont get it again is because i don't really use white eyeliner! But if you do & want something good & inexpensive this is for you! Though bear in mind it is not very lasting (might be just because i have slightly oily lids) but it doesn't last on me! Touch up required!

on 1/13/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I've been using this pencil for years now. I have a lot of backup from BOGOs so I always have one handy in my purse. I use this on my waterline (and have used it on my lid) and the color payoff is true to it's color - white. I wear contacts/glasses so not a lot of liners on my waterline stay on long, which is why I always carry liners with me to touch up. The longest I've noticed this last on me without touching up is 2-3 hours :/ I can't seem to get myself to splurge on more expensive kajal kohl liner types so I stick with what is readily available to me. Overall a decent liner.

on 1/3/2010 2:22:00 AM

I was looking around for a white eyeliner at target and I thought I tried out the rimmel white eyeliner and also because the price wasn't that bad either. When I got home I tried it on and I just didn't like it at all. It was very hard for the color to show up on my eyes and when i did finally get the color to appear it would vanish in less then half an hour.