September 2, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For some reason this always gets gunky on my waterline, no matter what I do. But when it does work I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkrose838

be warned! this product contains many parabens! but, if you dont mind parabens, then i say this product isnt too bad. it is definitely not the best, but it's okay. I put it on the waterline and i found that it came on a bit chalky. Definitely not a smooth line.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by nkp08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As like most other people who've bought this liner, I bought it because it was cheap and easy for me to get at the time. I've never wanted to spend a lot on make up but with products like this its obvious that money = quality. The liner doesnt stay on long at all, and its not prominent enough to open the eyes like white eyeliner should. I will continue until the pens run out, then i'm going to MAC!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The name lies! This is not soft kohl. It does not go on easily. I try water lining with it and it is not nice. It hurts! Blah!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by champagnestars

I got this as a freebie, i was really impressed with how soft it is!

The only reason i wont get it again is because i don't really use white eyeliner! But if you do & want something good & inexpensive this is for you! Though bear in mind it is not very lasting (might be just because i have slightly oily lids) but it doesn't last on me! Touch up required!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this pencil for years now. I have a lot of backup from BOGOs so I always have one handy in my purse. I use this on my waterline (and have used it on my lid) and the color payoff is true to it's color - white. I wear contacts/glasses so not a lot of liners on my waterline stay on long, which is why I always carry liners with me to touch up. The longest I've noticed this last on me without touching up is 2-3 hours :/ I can't seem to get myself to splurge on more expensive kajal kohl liner types so I stick with what is readily available to me. Overall a decent liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by katieh3r3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking around for a white eyeliner at target and I thought I tried out the rimmel white eyeliner and also because the price wasn't that bad either. When I got home I tried it on and I just didn't like it at all. It was very hard for the color to show up on my eyes and when i did finally get the color to appear it would vanish in less then half an hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kaleidoscopic

Good colour payoff, however it doesn't last the whole day, but you can always reapply. If you want to "clean" it you can always sharpen it. And I like how the kohl doesn't get stuck in the sharpener unlike my other eyeliners, haha.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only paid $3 bucks for this, so I wasn't expecting too much. I used it on my waterline and it stayed on for about 20 minutes tops. Also, It didn't smudge or end up in the corners of my eyes. Waste of time applying and a waste of money. I will not buy this product again...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by shells08

i bought this to line my lower waterline with...but it just doesn't seem to work for me. i can't get it to show up (maybe minimally) and it's gone in just a couple of minutes. i've never had any luck with my waterline, though, so i can't say that this is worse than any other pencil i've tried. on the back of my hand, it does seem to give a decent color payoff, so if you're looking to wear this on your lid, maybe it would be better