July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Spackard84

Best inexpensive mascara I have tried! It leaves eyelashes soft and feathery - a natural yet still dramatic look. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by jlseck

This is the best mascara on the market. I am a makeup freak and have tried dozens of mascaras. From Lancome to Clnique to every drugstore brand. This is by far the best mascara ever. I use both the waterproof and the regular. It makes my lashes look amazing, full and soft -- just like it is called! Every time a new mascara comes out that gets good reviews, I go and buy it just out of curiosity. I have learned that curiosity just makes me more poor! I have learned my lesson. I have sworn never to buy another mascara. This stuff is just amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by chitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I need volume and a bit of curl - it's perfect.

I've never bought it clumpy, it will go gloopy with age and hits a thickness sweetspot after a few weeks.

I love how thick it is, the brush is the right shape for both my application style and my lashes. For the price - it's perfect and I can accept that it's not quite as good as Dior at 1/5th the cost.

The biggest problem is that it's always on the bottom of the rack and there have been times where it was impossible to find. I keep a small stockpile at home and buy when it's on special. I hope they never discontinue it. Great Lash just doesn't work as well - brush is wrong and it's too watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Alleighe

I don't get the hype. It's not a terrible mascara but it's certainly not great. The formula is too heavy and therefore doesn't add very much volume. Plus it flakes... Just like all of Maybelline's mascara. Will definitely not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been straying to high end mascaras and other random drug store ones, but realized that this is hands down my HG mascara. I am in need of volume and curl hold rather than length in mascara, and this absolutely does that for me. It is a drier formula, and rarely clumps on me. I can put on multiple coats, and sometimes need a comb but the most part this works. I don't have raccoon eyes or smudging issues with non-waterproof formula. The best part? It actually does what the name says! Give me full fluttery lashes any day over long spidery spikey ones, and this delivers! This is cheap too. The only issue is it is hard to find sometimes, and usually at the bottom of the Maybelline rack. I will never understand the love that Great Lash gets, and hope that this stuff stays around forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by grimaldi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

A very nice mascara that gives a more natural look to lashes without clumping or being too wet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In my opinion, this is the best mascara Maybelline has made. I hate when mascaras leave my lashes feeling hard and flaky but this one did the trick. My lashes were longer, soft and seperated. I didn't have that irritating itchy feeling around my eyes all day. Overall, I gave it four lippies because I didn't get that jet black effect that I desire but that's ok such as life. It's natural enough to wear during the day anyway. This mascara is very underrated and it deserves a whole lot more of a recognition than the Great Lash Mascara. Ladies spend the extra 2 dollars and resort to this one instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're after a simple mascara that lengthens a little but looks natural, this is it. The formula isn't drying, it doesn't clump and it's very cheap to purchase here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by aimeeestfancy

HG mascara no doubt. Looks pretty without being overdone and best of all doesn't bother my very sensitive, allergy prone eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't even remember how many tubes of this I used. No matter how many mascara I try, I always go back to this mascara.

I usually have the water proof version to hold up my straight asian lashes.