September 17, 2014 | 946 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by dinamontes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rely on MakeupAlley's reviewers ratings, but in this case i was a bit bummed out.

Very unhappy with this mascara. It clumps and by the end of the day my lower lids have mascara flakes on them. Plus they make my lashes look horrible, spikey and clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Stays on pretty well. And mine is not waterproof! Overall wonderful drugstore mascara. If you are looking for something super dramatic then this might not be what you are looking for, however this makes you lashes very long so if you would like follow one application of this mascara with your favorite mascara to achieve very thick voluminous lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't like this at first until it dried out a little bit. After a couple uses it wasn't so wet and my eyelashes looked gorgeous. It's true that this is a natural looking mascara, but it gave me such wispy, plush, I-just-wake-up-like-this eyelashes (my natural eyelashes are a tad longer than average, have average thickness, and hold curl well). You seriously can't tell these aren't my natural eyelashes and I love how there isn't any spidery lashes.

It lasts all day, it's build able, doesn't irritate my eyes, and has no noticeable smell to me. I wear this mascara and a dot of NYX's Rouge Cream Blush in 'Hot Pink' when I want to look effortless.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I love this mascara because it isn't very in-your-face. It pretty much just darkens your lashes, and emphasizes what you already have, so if you're looking for a super voluminous, false lash effect mascara, just walk away because this is not it. It also leaves your lashes very soft, not crusty and stiff feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Spackard84

Best inexpensive mascara I have tried! It leaves eyelashes soft and feathery - a natural yet still dramatic look. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by jlseck

This is the best mascara on the market. I am a makeup freak and have tried dozens of mascaras. From Lancome to Clnique to every drugstore brand. This is by far the best mascara ever. I use both the waterproof and the regular. It makes my lashes look amazing, full and soft -- just like it is called! Every time a new mascara comes out that gets good reviews, I go and buy it just out of curiosity. I have learned that curiosity just makes me more poor! I have learned my lesson. I have sworn never to buy another mascara. This stuff is just amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by chitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I need volume and a bit of curl - it's perfect.

I've never bought it clumpy, it will go gloopy with age and hits a thickness sweetspot after a few weeks.

I love how thick it is, the brush is the right shape for both my application style and my lashes. For the price - it's perfect and I can accept that it's not quite as good as Dior at 1/5th the cost.

The biggest problem is that it's always on the bottom of the rack and there have been times where it was impossible to find. I keep a small stockpile at home and buy when it's on special. I hope they never discontinue it. Great Lash just doesn't work as well - brush is wrong and it's too watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Alleighe

I don't get the hype. It's not a terrible mascara but it's certainly not great. The formula is too heavy and therefore doesn't add very much volume. Plus it flakes... Just like all of Maybelline's mascara. Will definitely not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been straying to high end mascaras and other random drug store ones, but realized that this is hands down my HG mascara. I am in need of volume and curl hold rather than length in mascara, and this absolutely does that for me. It is a drier formula, and rarely clumps on me. I can put on multiple coats, and sometimes need a comb but the most part this works. I don't have raccoon eyes or smudging issues with non-waterproof formula. The best part? It actually does what the name says! Give me full fluttery lashes any day over long spidery spikey ones, and this delivers! This is cheap too. The only issue is it is hard to find sometimes, and usually at the bottom of the Maybelline rack. I will never understand the love that Great Lash gets, and hope that this stuff stays around forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by grimaldi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

A very nice mascara that gives a more natural look to lashes without clumping or being too wet.