July 28, 2014 | 1610 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by aquamarine11

This smells a lot like BBW Coconut Lime Verbena to me. I like it, but I'd rather get the BBW for a lot cheaper. Coconut and a fruity accord, it's a nice scent. Love the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by nursenow28

I really like this fragrance. I personally think it has a dark, sexy, musky, coconut scent. Its a strong sent and its really good for the evening and at night. I always get commented on this fragrance and find that it lasts most of the night without fading. Overall, I really like this product, it was given to me as a gift so I'm not sure how much it was, but its a great perfume, I think its a great night time scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by ColourQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

They say that every woman needs a signature scent - this is Definitely mine - I've been wearing it for years and every single time I wear it, doesn't matter where I am, I 'always' get complimented. I remember going to a bar one night and the bouncer at the door came in a few hours later, stopped me and asked me what I was wearing because he wanted to buy that scent for his girlfriend! My boyfriend also likes when I wear this perfume - its a very sexy scent - I like that it has that spicy kick to it!!! As long as they make this perfume, it will continue to be my holy grail, signature scent!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by djmonya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite along with D&G The One..Very good staying power,I can smell it on me all day long and I get many compliments with this one!My only complain is that it`s very hard to find EDP version...here in Europe I can find only EDTand I never ever buy EDT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Squalid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The first perfume ever that I really feel like ending. I'm surprised I love it this much to be honest because I usually hate coconut. Crystal Noir has this very intense coconut note but it is so sexy, atleast on my skin. In other words - it doesn't smell like a sugary pina colada. The warmth and fullness of it is bold yet wearable. This scent is very "big", it really warms me up when wearing it. It makes me feel more confident and comfortable in a way.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very tempted to buy this since i like bright crystal but unfortunately I didn't like it. Too much pomagranate and has a bitter after scent. I think it's more suitable for older women.

I am allergic to certain fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I don't like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

A little peppery and spicy, with some lovely creamy coconut, but it doesn't scream pina colada. It feels quite crisp to me; I'd like it a lot for fall. Middling staying power on me, about 4-5 hours. I really like the bottle design, as well, with its huge, jewel-faceted cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very sexy, spicy and mysterious. A great nighttime fragrance, for going out in a little black dress with red lipstick and a smoky eye, as it is very strong. Smells similar to Lancome Magnifique, which I also love.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by noobiekush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every time I smell this perfume, I go back in time... my sisters and I playing in the garden, on a hot summer afternoon. Weird but That's why i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by kafutul

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A warm mysterious scent, that is simply intriguing! However can get too strong...