December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Foundations - Za - Two-Way Foundation SPF20 PA++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by SilverGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is 1 of my fave drugstore brand's compact powder. It got good coverage and my t-zone shine only after few hours. It's quite lasting!

BUT if piled up too much, it will look cakey!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2008 5:15:00 AM More reviews by white_shimmer

Used ZA 2-way for few years (since i started putting makeup) until i changed to another brand recently.

And i would say that it gives good coverage, powder is very fine, affordable and has many shades to choose from. However i realise that it kinda oxidises on my oily skin and make me look tad darker at the end of the day. It also doesn't control oil that well (have to blot at least twice a day) so i need something that has better oil control.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2008 3:21:00 AM More reviews by prettyheels83

i felt this is just okay.i know there are many raves.but to me,coverage is decent but tends to cake up after sometime.it can be used wet for heavier coverage or if you prefer a sheer look,use your powder brush to sweep on this 2 way cake.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay product. It provides decent, matte coverage, and the sponge that comes with it is pretty good. I love the packaging, it is a nice blue colour, it is sturdy, and it doesn't look old even after years of owning it.

However, I noticed that I looked horrendous in photos with flash when I was using this. My face was so white in photos, like I used the wrong shade of foundation in large quantities even though I looked okay in person. I also didn't like it because it was too matte. I prefer foundations with a natural, dewy finish. I still use this around my eyes after concealer though. My circles need that much coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by mimosa7

I thought i should give this product a try since there have been many good reviews out there about this 2waycake and since my silkygirl's 2way cake is almost reaching the bottom.
so i got this and the refill pack back as it's on promotion.
Well this foundation provides rather medium coverage i'd say. but it'll turn cakey after awhile. i think it doesn't suit those with dry skin because it really turns flaky and cakey on me unless u moisturise and prime it well. it oxidizes slightly on me and also i'm suspecting this foundation actually clogged up my pores!!!
You see, my skin seldom breakout on me and after using this foundation for one day, my skin started breaking out on the 3rd day. 2 pimples!! And my blackheads on the nose started to increase tremendously.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

this is one of the best drugstore brand 2 way cake.it provides good coverage but by mid day,it starts to turn cakey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 3:51:00 AM More reviews by musicalhouses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation comes with its own reputation, since it keeps getting voted best foundation of the year by local beauty mags. I do like it because it covers very well, even with a dry sponge, and the sponge does not die before you finish the powder foundation, Also, I like the fact that the powder is very fine, and is quite smooth, and is good value for money. However, I use this over moisturizer and foundation so it can end up looking quite cakey on me, which is the largest gripe I have with it, and quite a major one too. I mean, who likes cakey skin!? I have found liquid foundation to look more natural, but it's so much more convenient to use a powder foundation.

Would probably rebuy, but would like to try other brands before rebuying first.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by samology

I've been using this ever since I started applying make-up. So I'd say, 6 or 7 years now? I haven't tried any other 2-way so I can't compare.

But it's great for me. It covers well, & it makes my skin looks smooth. I have large pores but the 2-way covers that well.

I usually use it dry, & it's good enough. Although my face does get oily after like 3 or 4 hours, I would usually blot with tissue.

It doesn't oxidise as much, so it's really value for money!

Also, ZA keeps coming up with limited edition casings. So far, I've had the usual blue, the sparkly pink, the sparkly purple, the squarish green one with flowers, & I just bought a new one today!

It's gold, & comes with gems for you to stick on. Gorgeous.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by PinkChicken

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Due to the nature of my skin, I need a foundation which has amazing coverage. This product is pretty good actually for a drugstore brand, it is quite natural looking as far as powder foundations go. It covers up quite a bit, but I need something with more coverage which is why I marked this down. But if you have ok skin, this product is definitely worth purchasing. It goes on smoothly too. I like the packaging, it's a bright blue and it is cute. If I have ok to good skin, I would give this product a five stars, seeing how it's a drugstore brand that is pretty cheap and it has a nice casing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by frinze

hmm.. this is OK for a drugstore brand for the price. but i wont be repurchasing tho. i choosed 1 shade lighter which is 20 and it STICKS to my face looking like i glued mask on omg! might be nice for those who is CRAZY to have a bright,luminous skin (LOL), im giving it away to my grandma who has very fair skin which will look natural on her.

hmm.. maybe i should have chosen 21 instead huh..

but to be honest, this brightens your face in a good way.. but nah.
i prefer something more natural. oh yeah, it is oil-controling too and it event out the skin. sorry, wong be purchasing again.

for those whose planning to purchase this, i think there wouldn't be much problems with this (: