November 29, 2014 | 1718 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by LA89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for years (8 or 9) and it worked wonders. UNTIL I suddenly developed an awful allergic reaction to the honey in this product all of the sudden. Apparently this type of thing happens all the time with this product. I would think with these natural and 'healthy' ingredients it would be good. Guesz not :( Also I felt like it did not work as well as time went by and my lips were still dry. Maybe they changed something but this lip balm is deff not the same anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I have had so many of these through the years that I can't even keep count. They are so light and moisturizing that I find myself using them every day all year long! It has a slight minty tingly feeling, but not overpowering at all. Seriously the best lip balm out there

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by AmyyNguyenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Burt's bee helped me a lot. I have chapped lips that it blooded all the time. I want to try a natural lip balm so i found burt's bee. In the first apply, i don't really love its smelling. Pepper mint scent is not my favorite. Luckily it isn't last long. I can't smell anything but my lips is softer. It's not wet and my lips aren't chapped anymore. I saw my lips pinker and smooth :) Maybe next time i'll try honey flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's moisturizing and stays on for a decent amount of time. I used to have it with me all the time but I don't know why I stopped using it. I think it's because the moisturizing effect wore off after a while and it just wasn't as great anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by nic0lee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lip balm, it is my favourite lip balm of all time. It's the perfect consistency, however it may be a bit thick for some people's likings. It stays on my lips and moisturises them for hours, I hardly ever need to re-apply it. I did re-purchase this lip balm when I lost my last one, I was devastated! This lip balm is honestly a life saver, dry lips are no more! Couldn't recommend enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Keyra89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of the best lip blams out there. brings so much moisture to my lips, keeps them so soft..love this product a plus is that it's natural

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

I have love and hate relationship with this lip balm. Sometimes it doesn't do anything for my dry lip, but sometimes it works wonder. I just didn't know why.

I give this product three lippies since it's quite moisturising actually. And a little goes a longgggg waayyy. I've been using this product for almost six months, and I still have not finished it yet, despite I use it on daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth3696

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for years. Every time my lips feel dry this is my go to. I love its minty smell and tingly feeling when I apply it on my lips. This is thicker than other types of lip treatments that I've tryed, but it doesn't feel like it is going to slide off my lips. I can even feel it working on my lips. It is also 100% Natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by kourtsnow

This has been my go-to lip balm for YEARS!
I get very dry lips and i need to always have them moisturised, and it seems like the only product that ever seems to work for me is Burts Bees.
I swear by the product. I love the minty smell and the consistency is great. i prefer something a bit thicker so it doesnt feel like its just going to slide off my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sharonsevea

I love this lip balm. You can feel that it real moisturises the lips instead of sitting there like other lip balms. I like the fact that my lips look a lil wet instead of matte as well This and carmex are my favourite lip balms.