December 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG that you absolutely cannot go wrong with. Practically odorless, medium-weight, and super-effective, Burt's Bees regular lip balm is the handiest thing I keep in my purse.

I think most people can agree that this is practically a flawless product for just about anyone, man or woman. Not cheap, per se, though not as pricey as some fancier lip balms with bells and whistles that do you no good. Burt's Bees is the bare minimum that goes above and beyond. My love for Burt's began here!

$3-4 bucks is a small price to pay for soft, attractive lips. Unisex, but lovely for lipstick base. Funny how such an un-girly product is the best friend to lipstick wearers. Give this a try if you haven't!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Lynda71480

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I've been using it for years and have yet to find anything that works quite as well. During cold weather my lips get chapped real bad when I don't use it. When this happens I put some on and it fixes them instantly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by aline26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is - bar none - my favorite moisturizing lip product. I have tried many different things over the years, both high end and drugstore, and nothing compares to my good old Burt's Bees. I have extremely dry lips that can start to crack and bleed even though I live in a very temperate climate (SoCal), so I need something heavy duty. I've been using Burt's Bees for close to 10 years now and every time I try something new, I inevitbly end up going back to it. It feels light and not greasy or heavy like some other balms (looking at you, Carmex) and I love the slightly tingling feeling the peppermint oil gives my lips. It doesn't have much of a scent, which I prefer, and it moisturizes wonderfully, leaving my lips soft and kissable. If I forget to put it on for a couple days in the colder months, the difference is dramatic. This will always be a staple in my beauty arsenal.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by LA89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for years (8 or 9) and it worked wonders. UNTIL I suddenly developed an awful allergic reaction to the honey in this product all of the sudden. Apparently this type of thing happens all the time with this product. I would think with these natural and 'healthy' ingredients it would be good. Guesz not :( Also I felt like it did not work as well as time went by and my lips were still dry. Maybe they changed something but this lip balm is deff not the same anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I have had so many of these through the years that I can't even keep count. They are so light and moisturizing that I find myself using them every day all year long! It has a slight minty tingly feeling, but not overpowering at all. Seriously the best lip balm out there

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by AmyyNguyenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Burt's bee helped me a lot. I have chapped lips that it blooded all the time. I want to try a natural lip balm so i found burt's bee. In the first apply, i don't really love its smelling. Pepper mint scent is not my favorite. Luckily it isn't last long. I can't smell anything but my lips is softer. It's not wet and my lips aren't chapped anymore. I saw my lips pinker and smooth :) Maybe next time i'll try honey flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's moisturizing and stays on for a decent amount of time. I used to have it with me all the time but I don't know why I stopped using it. I think it's because the moisturizing effect wore off after a while and it just wasn't as great anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by nic0lee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lip balm, it is my favourite lip balm of all time. It's the perfect consistency, however it may be a bit thick for some people's likings. It stays on my lips and moisturises them for hours, I hardly ever need to re-apply it. I did re-purchase this lip balm when I lost my last one, I was devastated! This lip balm is honestly a life saver, dry lips are no more! Couldn't recommend enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Keyra89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one of the best lip blams out there. brings so much moisture to my lips, keeps them so soft..love this product a plus is that it's natural

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

I have love and hate relationship with this lip balm. Sometimes it doesn't do anything for my dry lip, but sometimes it works wonder. I just didn't know why.

I give this product three lippies since it's quite moisturising actually. And a little goes a longgggg waayyy. I've been using this product for almost six months, and I still have not finished it yet, despite I use it on daily basis.