October 1, 2014 | 1184 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this again, forgetting that I did not like it! It has fibers in it which makes lashes longer, but they also irritate my eyes and make lashes looking spidery. Also it smudges too easily. Every time I do my makeup and pull out my mascara to apply, I cringe because I just hate how difficult it is to apply without the fibers hanging out from the tips of the lashes. My lashes arent long nor short. They are pale and quite thin. This might work great for someone with longer and thicker lashes, on my lashes, however, this looks ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sc2944

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Zoom lash is my HG mascara. I, like others below me, am wondering why it has so many negative reviews. It does not clump, it's a good formula, gives good length and volume, and does not flake on me. I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:10:00 AM More reviews by tulipstokissyouwith

I really like this mascara; honestly! I don't know why other people don't, so I've gotta defend it. My lashes are already pretty long and most mascaras make them look shorter, but Zoom Lash is awesome! It makes my eyes brighter and I just love it!! The only complaint I have is the packaging... When I use it after foundation and I still have some on my fingers, it gets on the tube because of the plastic used; that's kind of annoying. Otherwise, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sashsvjet

so many bad reviews, its not that bad? mayb i got a different formula but mine seems to work quite nicely, immediatley on the first coat my lashes are thicker and longer, not like any other drug store brand. and it doesnt flake on me and it stays put the whole day but true it can get clumpy, just remember to wipe ur wand off clean once a week with a clean cleanex tissue from a packet (not toilet paper!!!) cause the formula can clump on ur brush hense the spider lashes, but i really like...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

I honestly feel compelled to defend this mascara with all of my might. Reading these reviews, it's evident that the majority of people are not fans of this mascara. Myself, on the other hand, I have been using this mascara for years. It's one of those products that I consistently repurchase. There's a trick to wearing MAC Zoom Lash mascara. I have tried to wear it solo, and it just doesn't work. Instead, I apply it OVER another mascara. I tend to use this in conjunction with my favourite mascara - Prestige My Biggest Lashes. Zoom Lash has a very wet formula, the wettest I have ever used. It's also the blackest black I have ever used. This is what I think I love it about it most. Immediately after applying my other mascara, I'll apply a couple of coats of Zoom Lash over top. It makes my lashes stand out even more. It CAN get clumpy and spidery if you aren't careful. You need to be slow and steady while applying Zoom Lash, so don't go sweeping on tons of coats at lightning speed, that's when it's going to clump up on you. So use a mascara that delivers volume, lengthening, lash seperation and curl. Then use Zoom Lash to emphasise the lashes even more and make them darker! I also love how Zoom Lash enhances my bottom lashes. Keep in mind, formulas that are very wet tend to take a little longer to dry, but the end results are worth it, in my opinion. Side note: Zoom Lash is not waterproof and stings REAL bad if you get it in your eye.

Of course I just had to own this! I am crazy for pink glosses with gold shimmer! I have a bunch of them, but this is one of the front-runners. I don't mind the stickiness when it comes to lipglosses, that just means that the staying power is going to be better. I can wear this alone, or paired with a gloss. Pinks, corals, oranges, reds, plums, nudes. I've tried this gloss with just about all of them and it always adds a little extra oomph to the lips! It complements my olive/tan skintone wonderfully! (NC35, for reference.) I will certainly repurchase.

Edit: Due to MAC's new animal testing policy, I will no longer be purchasing MAC products. I changed this product's rating from a 4 to a 3. It's unfortunate, but I'd rather not support the unethical treatment that these animals have to go through.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

Love other mac products, not a fan of their mascara's, this was my first MAC mascara, it did give my lashes,considerable length and volume, but it made my eyes itch, and it continued flake, and fall under my eyes. Also this tube of Mascara dried up considerably faster then any other mascara I have ever used. I defiantly would not repurchase again

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by jealousalice4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try my first MAC mascara.. i got this as a gift.
when i put it on, i love it, it gives me long and thick lashes.. however it does NOT last AT ALL. during the day it flakes and ends up on my cheeks, and by the end of 3-4 hours it doesn't really look like i have any mascara on at all... was very disappointed ! Not worth the price!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Im not at all surprised this has a pretty low rating, it basically sucks! It's way below average and price is ridiculous considering there are so many really nice DS mascaras.

Thr brush is neat and seems to separate, but it goes on chunky & uneven and gives me creepy-spider leg lashes. It flakes too, and after a few hours it was like it disappeared! It makes lashes heavy so it won't hold a curl.

I can't wait to toss this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by rtran4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was awful. It was clumpy and made my lashes look sparse and straight as opposed to curled. Hated the brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

I was very disappointed in this mascara. It clumped and flaked. I finally just gave up and threw it out. What a waste!