MAC Zoom lash

2.9

on 9/16/2012 11:12:00 PM

I love the colour of this mascara; its a dark dramatic black that can be used to create an everday look or a chic evening look. The brush makes the application simple; its very easy to reach all of the lashes. However, it makes my lashes clumpy and gives them a spider leg effect. It does lengthen them quite a bit, but the product is not voluminzing whatsoever.
I have also noticed that over the course of the day, this mascara would tend to leak a little under my eyes.
I wouldn't re-purchase this because I think there are so many better mascaras out there and in my opinion, this one just wasn't worth its price tag.

on 9/14/2012 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful mascara, it delivers on volume, length, separation (for me). One coat really is enough, any more is overdoing it. I like the deep black colour of this too. I LOVE it, but no repurchase, as I have one I like equally or better already, Annabelle Le big show--it's cheaper too. If that one ever gets discontinued, i'll be sure to get this one as a replacement. It's wonderful.

on 8/6/2012 9:25:00 PM

This is great for a more heavy/dramatic look. Thickens lashes, intense color but unfortunately it does flake sometimes. Might only be 1 or 2 flakes but if you try rub them off with your finger you smear black everywhere.. I love the look of this mascara and it doesn't irritate my eyes so unless I find something better I will continue to repurchase.

I have so many mini sized Zoom lashes I am probably set for life! I love layering it on top of another mascara. I find that it adds a great deal of length, definition, and drama. I only apply with a light hand to the end of my lashes and it looks great. If I need to amp my look up for night time, I just apply a light coat of zoom lash over whatever mascara I already had on and I'm good to go. I don't think I'd use it alone though. Just apply with a light hand and it's great!

on 7/29/2012 3:37:00 PM

This is my HG mascara, I have used like 5 until now and I definitely will keep buying

on 7/17/2012 2:08:00 PM

So sad to see all of the negative reviews!! This is my absolute favorite mascara. I use this every day on top of whatever other mascara I am using at the time. It doesn't flake at all on my lashes. Gives good definition, length and volume. You really have to be light handed with this mascara and make sure to get rid of excess product on the brush. If you do this, it will not clump. That has been my experience, anyways. If Mac ever discontinued this mascara I would be devastated. I have used it for 4 years and wish to continue using it for many more.

on 7/9/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this again, forgetting that I did not like it! It has fibers in it which makes lashes longer, but they also irritate my eyes and make lashes looking spidery. Also it smudges too easily. Every time I do my makeup and pull out my mascara to apply, I cringe because I just hate how difficult it is to apply without the fibers hanging out from the tips of the lashes. My lashes arent long nor short. They are pale and quite thin. This might work great for someone with longer and thicker lashes, on my lashes, however, this looks ridiculous.

on 6/28/2012 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Zoom lash is my HG mascara. I, like others below me, am wondering why it has so many negative reviews. It does not clump, it's a good formula, gives good length and volume, and does not flake on me. I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

I really like this mascara; honestly! I don't know why other people don't, so I've gotta defend it. My lashes are already pretty long and most mascaras make them look shorter, but Zoom Lash is awesome! It makes my eyes brighter and I just love it!! The only complaint I have is the packaging... When I use it after foundation and I still have some on my fingers, it gets on the tube because of the plastic used; that's kind of annoying. Otherwise, I love it.

on 5/23/2012 3:43:00 PM

so many bad reviews, its not that bad? mayb i got a different formula but mine seems to work quite nicely, immediatley on the first coat my lashes are thicker and longer, not like any other drug store brand. and it doesnt flake on me and it stays put the whole day but true it can get clumpy, just remember to wipe ur wand off clean once a week with a clean cleanex tissue from a packet (not toilet paper!!!) cause the formula can clump on ur brush hense the spider lashes, but i really like...