Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 11/8/2008 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I like the minty side of the scent, but I hate lavender, so sometimes the smell bothers me while I'm actually washing my hair. Fortunately, I only smell the mint afterward. I don't use this daily because it's a little too drying on my hair, but I use it a couple of times a week (it almost acts as a clarifying shampoo/conditioner, although that's not what it is).

on 11/1/2008 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

My greatest complaints about shampoos is that they make my hair too heavy and cause build-up after a while. I tend to choose moisturizing shampoos to keep my hair healthy and do them good, but they usually turn out to be too much and I always come to this point where I just want my hair to be simply clean, refreshed, light, shiny and bouncy. This shampoo does the trick for me. I don't like the smell, I really don't, but that's about the only negative. It's not too drying for my shoulder lenght hair, but I do use the moisturizing Phytojojoba shampoo once in a week. Will probalby repurchase if I learn to live with that overly strong peppermint scent.

on 10/4/2008 6:44:00 PM

Absolutely fabulous smell. I have very dry scalp, but with this product I don't have to use any extra moisturising products. It is not necessary to wear conditioner, too. Unfortunately this is quite expensive product. Nevertheless it keeps my hair look healthy, so I will keep buying it.

I am in love with the scent and tingling feeling. I really wanted to like this product but it isn't working for my hair and scalp. I have dry, frizzy, course Asian hair and wash once every 3 days. However, this is making me want to wash every day. because the product isn't cleaning my scalp. I guess it's back to kid stuff.

on 9/7/2008 12:57:00 PM

i have the shampoo and conditioner in the lavender mint tea tree oil.
i love this stuff. the overall condition of my hair changed and is soo healthy!
definately will rebuy

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The way this product leaves my hair smelling and looking is what sold me the most about it. I love the smell and I love how soft my hair feels after I use the shampoo/conditioner. This shampoo/conditioner gives my hair so much volume and besides the price I really cant say anything bad about it!

on 8/25/2008 2:37:00 AM

I love Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo AND Conditioner! Absolutely love, love, love it! I've used this a few years ago when it was still packaged in the plain Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner bottles. I stopped using it for some time and I can't remember why. I picked some up today and fell in love with it all over again! I can't believe I ever forgot about it. I love how it tingles and smells. It makes my hair and scalp feel cleans. I just want to stay in the shower all day and shampoo!
I picked this up at a professionals only kinda warehouse place which was fairly better priced. I love the new bottle it's in. It's simple still, but sets its self apart from the rest of the Paul Mitchell line. I love the clear pump/top (depending on the size), but I'd much rather in come in a bottle that you can place upside down so you can get the very last of it.

on 8/20/2008 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I don't use it on my hair...I use it everywhere else!!! Makes you feel so cool and tingly you'll forget to miss your boyfriend! Oooooh I LOOOOOVE this stuff! PS_ it's especially good at the end of a hot day or after you've been working out. Aaaaaahhh- it makes you fresher than ever!

on 6/24/2008 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am reviewing the tea tree special shampoo and tea tree conditioner.

After using it for the past couple of weeks, I can definiteliy say it should only be used for clarifying. After using it, my scalp feels refreshed and my hair feels light with no build-up. These products should really only be used 1-2x a week since it is quite strong and can be drying after continuous use. I use it once a week, and I have dyed, thick, straight hair with dry ends and oily roots.

Overall I think this is an excellent clarifying combo. It feels great, works well and the smell doesn't bother me and it doesnt linger for too long (it smells like tea tree oil and menthol mixed together). It's quite strong when using it in the shower, but it does fade and it's non-offensive when my hair is dry. The products are typically quite expensive but I got a decent deal at my salon.

on 5/11/2008 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Okay, I don't actually use this product. My fiance's hair started growing back after chemo and I wanted to get him something special for Christmas to wash it. Up until this point he was using his Clearasil face wash on his head (Ugh, don't ask!). In the past he used and loved American Crew and he still does. I saw a gift set of this Tea Tree line and my future sister-in-law said my fiance's brother loved this stuff. So I thought I'd give it a try. It was perfect! He said he really loved it and, believe me, he's pretty picky about this stuff. So I'll definitely get it for him again.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products