October 25, 2014 | 1839 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by katjal

Absolutely fabulous smell. I have very dry scalp, but with this product I don't have to use any extra moisturising products. It is not necessary to wear conditioner, too. Unfortunately this is quite expensive product. Nevertheless it keeps my hair look healthy, so I will keep buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by campasianspice

I am in love with the scent and tingling feeling. I really wanted to like this product but it isn't working for my hair and scalp. I have dry, frizzy, course Asian hair and wash once every 3 days. However, this is making me want to wash every day. because the product isn't cleaning my scalp. I guess it's back to kid stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lilhypa304

i have the shampoo and conditioner in the lavender mint tea tree oil.
i love this stuff. the overall condition of my hair changed and is soo healthy!
definately will rebuy

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by StreetbutSweet

The way this product leaves my hair smelling and looking is what sold me the most about it. I love the smell and I love how soft my hair feels after I use the shampoo/conditioner. This shampoo/conditioner gives my hair so much volume and besides the price I really cant say anything bad about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by xMengox

I love Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo AND Conditioner! Absolutely love, love, love it! I've used this a few years ago when it was still packaged in the plain Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner bottles. I stopped using it for some time and I can't remember why. I picked some up today and fell in love with it all over again! I can't believe I ever forgot about it. I love how it tingles and smells. It makes my hair and scalp feel cleans. I just want to stay in the shower all day and shampoo!
I picked this up at a professionals only kinda warehouse place which was fairly better priced. I love the new bottle it's in. It's simple still, but sets its self apart from the rest of the Paul Mitchell line. I love the clear pump/top (depending on the size), but I'd much rather in come in a bottle that you can place upside down so you can get the very last of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use it on my hair...I use it everywhere else!!! Makes you feel so cool and tingly you'll forget to miss your boyfriend! Oooooh I LOOOOOVE this stuff! PS_ it's especially good at the end of a hot day or after you've been working out. Aaaaaahhh- it makes you fresher than ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by glitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the tea tree special shampoo and tea tree conditioner.

After using it for the past couple of weeks, I can definiteliy say it should only be used for clarifying. After using it, my scalp feels refreshed and my hair feels light with no build-up. These products should really only be used 1-2x a week since it is quite strong and can be drying after continuous use. I use it once a week, and I have dyed, thick, straight hair with dry ends and oily roots.

Overall I think this is an excellent clarifying combo. It feels great, works well and the smell doesn't bother me and it doesnt linger for too long (it smells like tea tree oil and menthol mixed together). It's quite strong when using it in the shower, but it does fade and it's non-offensive when my hair is dry. The products are typically quite expensive but I got a decent deal at my salon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I don't actually use this product. My fiance's hair started growing back after chemo and I wanted to get him something special for Christmas to wash it. Up until this point he was using his Clearasil face wash on his head (Ugh, don't ask!). In the past he used and loved American Crew and he still does. I saw a gift set of this Tea Tree line and my future sister-in-law said my fiance's brother loved this stuff. So I thought I'd give it a try. It was perfect! He said he really loved it and, believe me, he's pretty picky about this stuff. So I'll definitely get it for him again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is a very strong shampoo and with repeated use really dried out my scalp and hair. It was a disaster for me and will not use again. I had tons more flakes using this shampoo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by tideturns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have flaky, itchy scalp but my hair gets oily easily- i was using head and shoulders and my stylist recommended the paul mitchell tea tree oil s&c to get rid of the buildup in my hair (the head and shoulders left my hair sticky at the scalp but solved the itchiness/flakiness) -------- PROS: -tingling scalp really helps wake me up in the morning - tingling sensation feels awesome and feels like its cleaning my hair out -my hair feels clarified and light - stopped all itchiness/flakiness
---------- CONS: -the smell is a bit overwhelming (peppermint) ----------------- i would definitely recommend this line of s&c.... i almost want to call it my HG