July 29, 2014 | 1142 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mbori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Money well spent. I've been intensely using it for 2 years, and still got a little bit left in the pan.
I have quite bad brown circles under my eyes, this covers them nicely. Not totally though.
Creases like hell, took me a little time to learn how to use it properly, I don't put it directly under my eye, and use the tiniest amount. I gives a shiny finish, but I don't set it with powder (it's not that bad, and i don't like a lot of stuff under my eyes, and the powder sometimes creases).
I have it in Light Peach, I'm an NC15-20. The color could be a bit lighter for me.
Overall this product is a godsend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by mariealessandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great at concealing dark circles under the eye and in the inner corner. I set it with the bobbi brown setting powder that comes with the concealer, however I find that this product still creases. In terms on coverage though, it is great. It's a little sticky but I find that when I warm it with my finger, dabbing gently, it is much easier to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by xTinkerbell786x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for £18 and it's SO not worth it at all. I have it in the shade med-dark bisque and I'm a nc30-35. I apply this under my prolong wear concealer which I love. I find that the BB corrector does very little at all, apart from adds a bit of a 'brightening effect' under my eyes. I have severe hereditary dark circles and I thought getting a corrector to correct the colour and a concealer for coverage would work wonders but it really did not. The main problem with this corrector is the consistency. It's tacky and sticky and doesn't even apply and blend in probably! It's just moves around and ruins anything that I layer on top of it! My make up around my water line such as eyeliner, concealer, foundation, powder flakes off in tiny bits when I use this underneath! Absolute waste of money. It may be a good product if only it applied to my actual skin! It needs warming up before using which I've tried to do, which does help it go on better but overall in terms of dark circles, this makes absolute no difference to my under eyes whatsoever. I really want to try the Giorgio armani corrector next instead, so if like me this didn't work out for you, try that one instead as it comes in a liquid form so no creasing or awkward consistencies under the eye! Would not repurchase this product in a million years!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I found this at a CCO and was so excited but sadly I was disappointed with it. It doesn't really do a good job at enhancing my dark circles (which aren't even that bad!), its sticky, its thick, and it creases like crazy. I do not recommend this at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by kelliechevron

I used the peach corrector for dark circles and darkness around the mouth. I only have light shadows/darkness under my eyes and in the inner corners, and this product covers them perfectly, even from different angles. I was careful only to apply it to the bag/shadow itself, not anywhere near my actual lower lashline, and I applied a couple of thin layers and topped it with translucent powder (Shiseido). I've tried many, many products to cover bags, and I really think this is the best one I've found.

Unfortunately it isn't opaque enough to cover/correct the discolouration around my mouth/chin, although it does reduce it somewhat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by cbegg

I went to my local Bobbi Brown counter in search of their creamy concealer and never thought to purchase a corrector. After trying the two together i was really surprised of how much of a difference this one product makes. Because i'm at work from very early in the morning until late at night i really need something thats going to stay all day (and it did!). Feels really light and not too heavy on the skin (even with the concealer on top) and has a really good coverage. I would say it would be possible to get away with wearing the corrector by itself because of the coverage however, the concealer on top makes my dark circles completely dissapear! As for the packaging, i have always loved the look of Bobbi Brown products and this doesn't disapoint. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by amberlynnbg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for people who have very dark circles or just slightly so. If you have very dark circles, you need to use a concealer on top of this. If you don't, you can get away with just the corrector. I bought the color Light Bisque and for reference I am NC 25/30 in MAC makeup. I should have gotten Light Peach instead because I have a warmer complexion but this still works great. I will say that the texture is sticky, not like a gel. But because of this it provides a good base to place concealer on top of. I often don't set this with a powder and it still works just as well. I will say that if you do have fine lines, this will probably crease on you.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by liss29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit torn with this product. In terms of colour and coverage this is the best product I've found so far. I bought the Peach corrector for my NC30-35 skin. It neutralises the darkness under my eyes really well (and I have very dark and large circles). It stays put fairly well too, particularly when powdered.

Now for the criticism. The product is extremely sticky and this creates a lot of problems. I applied it with a cream shadow brush as it provided a smoother application. However, even with this technique, I didn't like how it pulled at the skin under the eye when applying. Alao, when you press your fingers into it (to push and blend into the skin) I found that the product will lift off onto your fingers. I think the general coverage of the product to be excellent but hard to control due to this issue.

The sticky texture also made it stick into the creases in my eye. I can also have slightly dryer skin and even with a primer and/or moisturiser, the corrector managed to find the absolute tiniest dry bits and magnify them 1000x which is not very flattering. When I tried to blend to correct these issues, it ruined the coverage.

I also found that the sticky texture also meant that the concealer didn't sit right. It looked very heavy and obvious.

I think that this product has the best colour I have found for my skin so far, however I personally wont be using it often until I can find a primer that works with it.

I would generally recommend this product for those who just have dark circles (do not have creases, bumps, dryness etc).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Blurredvision

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this corrector after having read multiple reviews about how wonderful it preformed. I don't know if my skin is too pale or just too dry, but I absolutely abhorred this corrector. This corrector (probably because of its putty-like formulation) accentuated my pores and really did little to brighten my under eye area. It clang onto my dry patches and made them look worse. I tried to use it about a dozen times before I finally gave up yesterday when cleaning out my makeup kit; it is currently sitting in the trash. Waste of money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by clemon

I really enjoy the bobbi brown corrector. does it have the most opaque concealing powder to completely cover up serious under eye dark circle? no. nonetheless, it is still great for brightening the eye area. it applies easily and blends seamlessly over an eye cream (i use bobbi brown eye cream, which is awesome too!) and possesses great lasting power. once set with a good setting powder (somehow, loose powder seems to work better than pressed), it doesn't crease and lasts all day. the packaging is nice and sleek, easy to take around. also, since so little is used each time, it really lasts a long time despite the small product quantity. this is one product that i highly recommend to my friends.