August 31, 2014 | 1265 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BrookeAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The consistency is too hard to blend, it sinks right into the wrinkles under my eyes making them more visible and when i try to cover up problem areas it just makes it look worse no matter how much o how little of product i use. Considering the price this is unfair.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by malleat1

Good:
Coverage is very nice for dark circles (and I have bad ones), and colour is amazing
Its creamy, so easy to apply, just tap it on to start with, and then merge things together... and it can last you for really long since its quite thick and covers perfectly well...

Bad
It sets into fine lines in no time... oily lids will hate it because it is creamy... (use MAFE waterproof concealer, and You'll LOVE IT for oily skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by shaych

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly id like to say this product is GOOD for covering dark circles and blemishes on the face aswell...my routine with this is as follows:
I put my foundation on..at the moment am wearing no7 intelligent colour foundation, which is quick and easy to apply yet looks very natural and covered! I then apply bobbi brown highlighter around my eye area (as advised by bobbi brown lady at counter)...this apparently cancels out the purples in your dark circles and makes your eyes look brighter and healthier (which I agree with)..I then apply this concealer and it matches my skin well and completely covers...
I use a no7 concealer brush to apply it and apply it all over on my eyelids and on the sides of my eyes to brighten them up...its very good...better than mac concealers which I used to use before but found they just didnt match my skin colour and made my eyes look grey...

one thing I would say though is that you would need to apply a setting powder on this...also when wearing sunglasses in summer I have found that they sort of dig through and leave slight 'sunglasses' marks with which av had to pat with my fingertips once removing my glasses to blend in again...

apart from this I would recommend this product as it looks good and covers well :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by shugiena

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product! Conceals pretty well, is thick but moisturizer. Goes on great with a smudger brush. After trying so many others, I always go back to BB (sand).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite concealer. I am NC20 and use Warm Ivory. I prefer the concealer by itself rather than with the cumbersome concealer kit. It is compact and lasts ages (+6 months)

Coverage is awesome and as it's yellow toned it noticeably lighens dark under-eye circles and brighten your under-eye area.

I generally use the BB corrector in Light Bisque before applying my concealer. The two are designed to be used together and I notice that the corrector is better used when the eye area is particularly dark/puffy. On a good morning I can skip the corrector and just use the concealer.

I find it is vital to set this concealer gently with a colourless / translucent powder otherwise it will not last even half the day. By setting it it should easily last 8-10 hours.

This is one of my favourite Bobbi Brown products and I can see why it has one awards. I would definitely recommend this product.

The only downside is that if you purchase the corrector and concealer (as you should) then it is very expensive, although in saying that the product lasts a good 6 months if used every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

I found the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in my color of porcelain in my local CCO. I was so excited to try this product (for $15), as I had read a lot of great reviews about it.

I have tried a good many concealers from department store cosmetic companies like Clinique, but none of them have worked as well as this product. It is creamy and easy to blend an matches my fair skin better than any other concealer I have tried. The coverage is great and I tend to use less of this product than previous concealers I have tried, which makes me very happy! Its very long wearing as well!

The packaging is great, with a flip top that clicks shut so I don't feel like the product will dry out any time soon. It also has a nice sized mirror for applying touch-ups.

I will be running back to my CCO to purchase this again ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

BEST concealer I have ever used. I wish it were less expensive but I will definitely buy this again. It lasts a long time because I am still using the one I got a year ago and it looks like I have a little more than half left. The packaging is perfect. It's very creamy and very powerful concealer so you don't need a lot at all to cover even the darkest of undereye circles. It works well as a brightener as well. I use the corrector underneath and my circles are gone :) Apply with a brush for the best results and smile when you see the results!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by racheljayden

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really great product, worth the money! I love this concealer! It makes your under eye circle disappear. Use with tapping motion and then set with powder. No cons i can say with the product. I can use for blemishes as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this by accident instead of the "corrector". I've used up the whole thing, and was able to match my very very pale skin. It does have a good consistency, and great staying power when used with a loose powder. I really liked it as a under eye concealer, and it blended beautifully.
This is so far the best concealer I've found.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by freddy1

A concealer is the one product I wear all the time so I'm constantly on the search for 'the one'. This does a really nice job of giving you a glow under your eyes and brightening dark circles. The creamy texture is good for dry undereye skin but can settle into lines and melt down. It's probably a good idea to set it really really lightly with a powder.

I find it works better in conjuction with a corrector first and also helps to keep it in place. I use mac studiofix concealer which has more of an opaque finish and yellow base.

I like this concealer but don;t love it.