October 31, 2014 | 782 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by PanAm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My family calls my cleanser area of the bathroom 'more selection than a drugstore'
which is probably pretty accurate. I got this back on sale in October (I know!)
My skin gets chemically burnt here and there. Thats the case lately, so my face has been kind of sore and not responding to my cleansers (I need to wash my face at night to get my deep set foundation out. Thats all I use this for, once a day!)
So this stuff just cleans my face okay. No harsh scent, but no 'clean' feeling either. I can't really comment on the acne power of it (I use 10% benzoyl wash, so anything less is like child's play on my skin and doesn't do diddly). Overall, nice if you just need it for a wash like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by amsedelcs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has really come as an addiction to me. I love to try new skin care, but sometimes it effects my skin badly. Whenever I try new products I always end up coming back to this! Its probably my third.. tube? bottle? This product is really cooling and relieving to my acne-prone, sensitive, oily skin. Because I play around with acne products my skin is currently very sensitive and dehydrated but oily. However, after using this for maybe 2 days I've seen improvement in texture and appearance. My only problem with this product is that its an addiction now! I'm always excited to wash my face in the morning and night because of biore! I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the only facial scrub I always go back to. Sometimes I get adventurous, and try new scrubs/face washes. It doesn't go well for me. I've tried everything from etaphil to clinique, including organic natural cleansers, and this is the only face wash that consistantly cleans up my skin. I wouldn't call myself incredibly prone to acne, but I will break out and, always after going back to this I have great skin again. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by karine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this face scrub. Ive been using it for a while now with the Biore toner too and its really cleared my skin up. Makes your skin feel really smooth when you wash it off and it also feels refreshing. I use this every night and it doesn't make my super sensitive skin red or anything. Really like it and recommend it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't dislike this product, but I don't really like it either. I don't know why they call it a scrub, the beeds are too soft to really slosh away any dead skin and clogged pores. And it didn't help clear up any of my acne either. Overall it didn't seem to have any affect on my skin...at all. It didn't leave my skin feeling clean or fresh and it is not worth the price to me, so it only gets a 2 out of 5 from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

I bought the biore pore unclogging scrub two weeks ago and I heard so many good things about this product, I wanted to love it. I don`t hate it, but I don't love it. It has salicylic acid which is an acne treatment, it says it's a ''complexion clearing scrub'' and it's supposed to unclog pores. It made my skin dry, and it helped with my acne just a little bit. I didn't feel a different when it came to unclogging my pores though. I LOVE the smell. Doesn't smell like acne medication. Overall, I will still use this product until something better comes along. Hope this helped!

update: I love this product. After using it a few times, it made my skin smoothe. Does not make my skin dry anymore. It helps a lot with unclogging, and my skin is as smooth as a baby's bum. It helps control my acne, but acne still shoes up, but not as much. LOVE the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by DeeBtq

I really like this scrub it's really great for exfoliating, so use this 1-2 times a week, and has these medium sized beads that feel great, makes your skin feel nice and clean. and yeah

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lilbowenagd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this scrub every single day in the shower. It takes only a few seconds and makes a huge difference in clearing your pores. Leaving it on until it tingles seems to be the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by violetrunner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third or fourth bottle of this stuff, and I really like it. I am a big fan of salicylic acid for keeping my skin clear, and I like the refreshing, cooling thing going on in this facewash. I do wish it had more little scrubby beads, because the small amount included in there doesn't seem to do much for me - I prefer the texture of something like Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating wash. I have found that if I combine a small, quarter-sized dollop of this with a few dissolved aspirin tablets, it boosts the "scrubbing" power and makes a great exfoliating mask in the shower. I probably exfoliate more than the average person, but I do have a lot of clogged/enlarged pores from bad skin genes, and this stuff helps keep my skin looking clear and normal.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by pinkpopsicle456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this but my not all that sensitive skin reacted to it. It broke out it a ton of tiny bumps all over my face and my face was really dried out. I don't know why this happened as i usually have pretty normal skin. The only other thing i have had an allergic reaction to is the laura mercier tinted moisturizer. I would not recommend this although i really like the packaging.