H & M H&M Clothing (General)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this store. Its relatively cheap. Sometimes I love this store and sometimes not so much. Depends on who designs the clothes I guess.. but overall I like it

on 3/3/2010 4:12:00 PM

I actually haven't bought anything for myself from H&M, but I wandered in there recently and was pleasantly surprised at their kids' line. I found a cute little pink tutu-style skirt, an embroidered tunic dress, and an angora/mohair dress for my daughter, and I doubt I spent more than 30 bucks or so. The mohair dress is even washable, and the weave is very thick and warm-these are not heirloom-quality garments that will wear forever, but, for the price, not bad at all in terms of quality. I have since washed the dress, and there is no sign of shrinkage. I find the styles much more fashion-forward than Gymboree (too matchy-matchy, overpriced given their lack of quality workmanship), Baby Gap, or The Children's Place (tacky colors and shoddy quality), which are the only alternative children's stores in our mall (yes, I live in the boondocks-took us a few years to even GET a mall here!) Perfect place to buy reasonably-priced clothing for a budding fashionista who is growing at the speed of light. Next time I go in, I may just do some looking around for myself!

on 2/15/2010 11:03:00 AM

Wow, I forgot all about this store. It wasn't until I seen an episode of RHOOC that made me remember this store. As I can remember, I visited this store while in HS and it was just meh. The set up of this store can be very overwhelming. Clothing is spread out everywhere with no real organization to things. You really have to explore every corner of this store or else you may miss something nice. I enjoyed shopping here recently, the staff was friendly and the actual clothing fit true to size. This is a great store to buy both basics & on trend fashions very inexpensively. Also, the clothing was of good quality considering the price.I purchased 4 shirts and 2 sweaters for $56! I will most likely be visiting this store more often.

on 2/4/2010 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this store, its one of the stores I feel like I have to go into majority of the time when I go to the mall, its on my top list of stores to get cute, inexpensive things but lately I haven't really been buy clothes. I've actually been more interested in adding to my mu collection. H & M is a really good store that you can find stuff like casual to work to going out!! And the prices a pretty good too!! The other day I did actually buy a scarf & a over the shoulder purse, cute!!

on 1/27/2010 7:42:00 PM

I used to shop at H&M more often, but in recent years I realized it's really not that great in terms of quality. I do like the style sometimes, depending on what they carry that month. Some of their things are very European inspired, which I like a lot. however, quality of the product is total crap most of the time (with exception to some of their more expensive/designer lines). I prefer F21 because their clothes are super cute and very different/unique looking, perfect for going out. H&M, a lot of their clothes are meant for "every day" instead of a "one time night out", but the quality of the product never lasts past a couple of wears and one wash. At least with F21, I KNOW and I am looking for something cute that i can wear once (or twice) on a night out.

I also remember their return policy is sorta meh.

overall it's not awful, but it's not great either. Every once in a while i find something cute and interesting looking though, but overall H&M is more a miss for me than hit.

on 1/27/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My first experience with the store was when it was exclusively at one mall in my city, and I was so shocked and happy.
I usually just buy V-neck shirts there, along with a few other items like undies (The comic book boxers are soo cute), sweaters, and maybe some accessories. I find their quality to be MUCH better than Forever XXI and Old Navy, but under some like Bootleggers, and those High-end brands.
The V-necks there are almost Identical to the ones at American Apparel, but maybe for a fraction of the cost! Some colors are limited, yes. But the looks you can create especially when you're on a budget are endless!
H&M will be a staple shopping stop on my list, even if I don't buy anything when I go in, I love looking at the different designs and outfits.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really love H&M. It's one of the stores out there that is affordable to everyone, but is very good quality at the same time. I know that it's gotten a bad rap for bad quality, poor labour, etc, but I honestly do think that they've improved.
I've purchased several cardigans and a long coat from H&M (two of my favorite buys), and I love them both. I honestly could not live without H&M.

on 1/18/2010 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

cuteee fashionable clothes only boo is that after 1 or even 2 washes all my sweaters/cardigans faded sooo bad :(

on 12/29/2009 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My favorite place to shop.
Chic fun city fashion, for me I can mix & match from business to casual (I work in a medical office), new inventory every could of weeks... can't keep up with it all, but I try best as I can. It helps that there are H&M stores peppered all over the city where I live. I'm never very far away from one.
I love the accessories, tops, jackets, sometimes the outerwear, ...but especially all the different accessories (sorry for being repetitive).
Prices have upped a little from previous years, but so have quality & updated style, and H&M's prices are still appreciably reasonable. I love shopping here & seeing what's new a couple times a month. The individual pieces I buy are so mix-and-match-able. There have been times when my whole outfit was comprised of H&M pieces, from hat to earrings to pants to purse, barring shoes (which H&M now sells as well).

on 10/4/2009 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

i love h&m!!they have clothes in cheap prices and much better quality compared to similar brands...

Popular Clothes