H & M H&M Clothing (General)

3.6

on 1/27/2010 7:42:00 PM

I used to shop at H&M more often, but in recent years I realized it's really not that great in terms of quality. I do like the style sometimes, depending on what they carry that month. Some of their things are very European inspired, which I like a lot. however, quality of the product is total crap most of the time (with exception to some of their more expensive/designer lines). I prefer F21 because their clothes are super cute and very different/unique looking, perfect for going out. H&M, a lot of their clothes are meant for "every day" instead of a "one time night out", but the quality of the product never lasts past a couple of wears and one wash. At least with F21, I KNOW and I am looking for something cute that i can wear once (or twice) on a night out.

I also remember their return policy is sorta meh.

overall it's not awful, but it's not great either. Every once in a while i find something cute and interesting looking though, but overall H&M is more a miss for me than hit.

on 1/27/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE H&M!
My first experience with the store was when it was exclusively at one mall in my city, and I was so shocked and happy.
I usually just buy V-neck shirts there, along with a few other items like undies (The comic book boxers are soo cute), sweaters, and maybe some accessories. I find their quality to be MUCH better than Forever XXI and Old Navy, but under some like Bootleggers, and those High-end brands.
The V-necks there are almost Identical to the ones at American Apparel, but maybe for a fraction of the cost! Some colors are limited, yes. But the looks you can create especially when you're on a budget are endless!
H&M will be a staple shopping stop on my list, even if I don't buy anything when I go in, I love looking at the different designs and outfits.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really love H&M. It's one of the stores out there that is affordable to everyone, but is very good quality at the same time. I know that it's gotten a bad rap for bad quality, poor labour, etc, but I honestly do think that they've improved.
I've purchased several cardigans and a long coat from H&M (two of my favorite buys), and I love them both. I honestly could not live without H&M.

on 1/18/2010 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

cuteee fashionable clothes only boo is that after 1 or even 2 washes all my sweaters/cardigans faded sooo bad :(

on 12/29/2009 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My favorite place to shop.
Chic fun city fashion, for me I can mix & match from business to casual (I work in a medical office), new inventory every could of weeks... can't keep up with it all, but I try best as I can. It helps that there are H&M stores peppered all over the city where I live. I'm never very far away from one.
I love the accessories, tops, jackets, sometimes the outerwear, ...but especially all the different accessories (sorry for being repetitive).
Prices have upped a little from previous years, but so have quality & updated style, and H&M's prices are still appreciably reasonable. I love shopping here & seeing what's new a couple times a month. The individual pieces I buy are so mix-and-match-able. There have been times when my whole outfit was comprised of H&M pieces, from hat to earrings to pants to purse, barring shoes (which H&M now sells as well).

on 10/4/2009 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

i love h&m!!they have clothes in cheap prices and much better quality compared to similar brands...

on 7/26/2009 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

H&M has a great selection of clothes and you can usually snag up something really worthwhile once in a while. the price is so reasonable and the fact that these stores keep popping up everywhere doesn't hurt either. I love their little red tag deals, sometimes you can get awesome things for such a bargain! the quality of clothes vary. i own quite a few of H&M clothing, and some are definitely higher quality than others, so i guess it really depends on what you purchase.

on 6/20/2009 1:58:00 PM

I really hate the quality of H&M clothing in general but there are a few hidden gems there every once in a while. I got a really nice organic cotton cardigan there for about $12 there a few months ago and it has maintained it's form even after several washes. Usually when I buy things from H&M and then wash them, they lose their shape and become mangled and unrecognizable. I also love their lingerie because their bras fit me perfectly and don't make me look like I have cone boobs.

on 6/20/2009 1:39:00 PM

I love H&M because you van find nice tgings that no-one has. You will surely think "yeah right, everybody has the same things from there". But I have found a lot of clothes, and people came ask me where I found them, and when I said H&M, they won't believe me!
the quality isn't great, you can only wear it one or maximun 2 seasons, but for that price it's ok .

on 5/20/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Overall I give H&M a three and a half. They have reasonable priced clothes and you can find pieces from time to time that you can work with. The only thing is now im finding the prices are going up. Maybe its just me, but the other day I went there and they had a bathing suit coverup for 70 bucks. I was like WHAT!!!!!!

Ridiculous but all in all its good for picking up something quick

Popular Clothes