November 24, 2014 | 1941 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by snkatha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Gucci envy me is one of my fewer fresh scented products. I tend to go for more strong, vanillaish fragrances like thierry mugler's angel. Envy me is a strong almost citrusy scent. I love the staying power but it wasn't instant LOVE. I won't buy this again because the bottle's so large am literally trying to finish it fast because am bored with it. Will work well for people who are loyal to one scent and like citrusy scents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

This review is for the Envy Me body lotion, because that's the only product I have in this scent. First of all, the packaging is cute but not very convenient. You can't squeeze the lotion out because of the shape of the bottle so you just have to shake it out onto your skin. I didn't take off a lippie for that, because I didn't want to alter the rating for the perfume. I did, however, take one off for the initial notes. At first it smells strange. I get the impression of citronella, but after about 30 minutes or so it does dry down to be very nice. This seems like a summertime scent to me and after it tones down a little it's fine for the office. I will probably be purchasing the perfume when my lotion runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by finikpalma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this perfume. It's sweet, but with a sexy edge that catches attention. People commented on it a lot. However, half a year after I first got it, I can't stand it anymore. It smells cloying and sickeningly sweet to me, and I just can't take it - I feel like I jumped into a pool of molten candy. The dry-down is a little better, musky and less sweet, but still too much. The lasting power is pretty good, the sillage is decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

My mom dropped my big bottle of Envy Me it broke and everything leaked on the floor and it was tossed out. But the scent is great. It is very distinct in a good way. If people were to pass you they would be like 'that smells good, what are you wearing' :)

I would probably repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really do like Gucci's, 'Envy Me', however, it's just a tad bit too musky for my style. Out of all the fragrances with a prominant base note of musk, this is one of the only ones I actually like. One problem I have with a lot of generic fruity florals is they are much too sweet and soft. I find the musk cuts down the sweetness of the pineapple note perfectly. 'Envy Me', really does command attention and gives woman this catty factor you want in a sexy fragrance. I also love the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by kittykat731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this because it looked like it smelled good. and Im drawn to anything pink. I bought it because i thought I liked it. When I first tried it at the store I liked it. I used it as a back up scent for a while, just to switch off my normal scents. But I really am not crazy about this. To me it smells a little too strong. Maybe smells a little cheap to me.But it may just be the way it smells on me. But I have never once recieved a compliment on my scent while wearing it.LOL so doesnt seem like anyone aroud me found it really that great either.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did like how it smelled in the bottle and on my wrist in the shop. But the fragrance itself smells like cleaning product or a detergent when in contact with skin. I do like the packaging. But now I just spray it on my desk lamp light bulb and use this as a room freshener.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this perfume, it has a very good smell, it's not soft or strong, I smelled it on my cousin and I liked it, then when I tried it it smelled even better

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by babyd0llx3

So feminine and flirty, I really like it. I wore it everyday for weeks at one point. It's lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by kissxoxo16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this perfume! So flirty and girly, but not too sweet. Great every day perfume. Always gets compliments! Will always have a bottle of this.