MAC Pigment in Naked

on 3/4/2010 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in the vial, and I first I thought I would never go throught the whole thing, now I wish that were true. I love this stuff I would use it everyday but I'm afraid I will run out =(. It's a perfect neutral lid colour, I always do this on the lid, then satin taupe or a bronze or mauve in the crease and matte brown in the outer corner, love!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I would describe Naked as a beige with a pearly shimmer. The shimmer is very minimal. Naked is just perfect for work or a night out with maybe a red or fushia lipstick. I love it. You can mix it with a moisturizer or foundation to add a pretty glow to your skin. I am waiting for summer to try it on my cheeks but for now I like wearing it as a brow highlight or as a wash all over the lid.

on 2/27/2010 12:07:00 PM

Naked is a great highlighter under the brows. It's a beige color with shimmer. Now let me compare it to Provence pigment which I did not like. Provence is a yellowish beige and Naked is a true beige. I love the shimmer in Naked, but the shimmer did not show up well on me with Provence. Naked applies smoothly like melted butter whereas Provence went on patchy (??). Naked even lasted all day. Maybe Provence didn't last because of it's patchiness. Not sure if I'd repurchase because I have a myriad of colors that I use for highlighting.

on 2/16/2010 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Naked looks chalky on me unless I use it over a base like Soft Ochre Paintpot. I use it as a highlighter in smokey looks. Good colour to have in anyone's collection. Matte bone colour.

on 1/17/2010 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

You know, this product can be used for highlighting areas on your face and as a lipgloss, so I'm surprised that all these MUA reviews only address how it's great for the eyes.

I got a sample of this, and it's so close to my skin tone that its purpose (for me, at least) is to brighten up key areas of the face. I can use it as an eye color too (great for blending and softening up colors that are too pigmented for me). The texture is a bit shimmery but I wouldn't say it's glittery. I love this stuff, and I will definitely buy the full size.

on 1/15/2010 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Naked has to be one of my all time favorite MAC pigments. Even though it has glitter, it is still buttery, silky in consistency making it smooth in application, blending and layering.

This color is pinky beige with golden microglitter. It doesn't take much to cover the whole lid, so my jar of about a tsp has lasted a long time, although I use this probably weekly.

I will always repurchase this and will buy a full jar if I ever see one for a good price. Most pigments I buy a sample jar full and never have to repurchase, but this one is so beautiful I just have to keep it around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this in a swap and i'm in love with this pigment. The color is the perfect nudey/beigy with gold sparkles that works perfectly as a lid color on my NC30/C3 skintone. I can use this pigment with just about any eyeshadow color, and i must run out and get a full size before my local MAC store starts selling the smaller sized pigments.

on 1/1/2010 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a sample the other day, and I've only used it once. And I'm already in love, it a beige pink, with a hint of peach. so gorgeous. I wore it with smudged violet and deep truth. and it create a soft smokey look for everyday use. When my sample runs, I will definitely buy the full size.

on 12/16/2009 7:54:00 PM

This MAC pigment is a perfect neutral color for your eyes - I would imagine it would work with all eye colors. It has just a hint of a gleam to it to attract the light but not so much that it detracts from other colors you use. Great to use over a primer as an overall eye color and then blend with just about any other color. The down side of all pigments is the mess but since this color is so neutral, one hardly has problems with that.

on 12/16/2009 3:54:00 PM

got it in the mischief collection..i fell in love!! it just looks great!!gives a nice sheen to the eyelid and goes great with everything!!