December 21, 2014 | 1279 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Naked is a great highlighter under the brows. It's a beige color with shimmer. Now let me compare it to Provence pigment which I did not like. Provence is a yellowish beige and Naked is a true beige. I love the shimmer in Naked, but the shimmer did not show up well on me with Provence. Naked applies smoothly like melted butter whereas Provence went on patchy (??). Naked even lasted all day. Maybe Provence didn't last because of it's patchiness. Not sure if I'd repurchase because I have a myriad of colors that I use for highlighting.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Naked looks chalky on me unless I use it over a base like Soft Ochre Paintpot. I use it as a highlighter in smokey looks. Good colour to have in anyone's collection. Matte bone colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You know, this product can be used for highlighting areas on your face and as a lipgloss, so I'm surprised that all these MUA reviews only address how it's great for the eyes.

I got a sample of this, and it's so close to my skin tone that its purpose (for me, at least) is to brighten up key areas of the face. I can use it as an eye color too (great for blending and softening up colors that are too pigmented for me). The texture is a bit shimmery but I wouldn't say it's glittery. I love this stuff, and I will definitely buy the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by martiangurll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Naked has to be one of my all time favorite MAC pigments. Even though it has glitter, it is still buttery, silky in consistency making it smooth in application, blending and layering.

This color is pinky beige with golden microglitter. It doesn't take much to cover the whole lid, so my jar of about a tsp has lasted a long time, although I use this probably weekly.

I will always repurchase this and will buy a full jar if I ever see one for a good price. Most pigments I buy a sample jar full and never have to repurchase, but this one is so beautiful I just have to keep it around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in a swap and i'm in love with this pigment. The color is the perfect nudey/beigy with gold sparkles that works perfectly as a lid color on my NC30/C3 skintone. I can use this pigment with just about any eyeshadow color, and i must run out and get a full size before my local MAC store starts selling the smaller sized pigments.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Amendria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample the other day, and I've only used it once. And I'm already in love, it a beige pink, with a hint of peach. so gorgeous. I wore it with smudged violet and deep truth. and it create a soft smokey look for everyday use. When my sample runs, I will definitely buy the full size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

This MAC pigment is a perfect neutral color for your eyes - I would imagine it would work with all eye colors. It has just a hint of a gleam to it to attract the light but not so much that it detracts from other colors you use. Great to use over a primer as an overall eye color and then blend with just about any other color. The down side of all pigments is the mess but since this color is so neutral, one hardly has problems with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Gubeca

got it in the mischief collection..i fell in love!! it just looks great!!gives a nice sheen to the eyelid and goes great with everything!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pigment that I bought just for the sake of having another pigment in my collection that I didn't happen to have something similar to already. Well if I had taken the time to swatch and really think about this I would have never bought it. When in the pot it looks like a soft nude with a slight gold tint.

The only thing that I really use this for is on my lower lash line to brighten up my eyes a little more. I do not really find this color to be flattering at all, it is basically really close to my skin color but when swatched it has a slight orange tint. I do not know if this is just the case because I have such fair skin. It is probably one of my least used shadows, and the only reason I occasionally use this is because I pressed it into a pan so it is in my neutral palate.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by juicygirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this pigment with one of '09 holiday pigment sets, and it's very nice. It has a nice shimmer and color, but whenever I applied it, it was so light you couldn't even see it! I would use this if I wanted a very light, natural pigment, and would recommend it for anyone who is looking to achieve that look. I probably won't buy this again, because I'm sure that it will last me for a long time.