July 24, 2014 | 2192 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This one is also my love blush for it's not only pink but also has shimmer. It is very suitable for cute-look make up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this blush, i bought this a few months ago and haven't got a chance to use it until today and I really like this. Its great for summer look, it gives you a nice rosey pink tone to the cheek bone and really make you cheek bone stands out. I think this is a little similar to MAC welldress, but a little more lilacy tone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by greydovefeatherwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes me look so fresh and pretty; all I need is a swipe of mascara after. It is a bit expensive though. I've never really bought blush before, but I'm liking this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I wanted this blush for over a year so i finally got it! Its a very bright bubblegum pink with silver glitter. Most of the glitter falls off and you cant see it on my cheeks, which blows! It is very pigmented, so this will last me forever! I love how the compact comes with a mirror, but i hate that it gets dirty so easily! Ive dropped this and it survived, so thats a plus! I like angelika with black eyeshadow and nude lips to give me some color!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another one of my favorites...when you look at it in the packaging...it looks like a barbie pink w/ tons of gold shimmer/particles...but when put on the cheeks...beautiful...I soooo prefer this over Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by claudel67123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall this product is great! If you love a bright pink and some shimmer you will love this blush. I recommend using this blush with a very light hand (With other NARS blushes i swipe my brush twice for each cheek but Angelika only requires one swipe!). The packaging is of very high quality the only down fall is that the black matte rubbery container it is in tends to get really dirty when with other powders also i dont think they can de-poted easily if at all. As for price i believe the blush is fairly priced 29$ for 0.16 oz while mac blushes do contain 0.21 oz for about 26$ you have to keep in mind that you use ALOT les product with NARS because the colour payoff is better. Allthought i dont think i will need to buy this product again (it will last for years) i would if ever i needed to! This is blush well worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by missartsy

I've wanted this blush forever, but was kinda iffy since it cost a lot. I swatched it in my Sephora and it was really light & not that pigmented. I saw swatches online, so i took a chance and bought it. That horrible Sephora lighting must have been the culprit, since Angelika is really pigmented and glittery! I use my Juicy Loves Sephora brush to apply this, and it distributes the perfect amount of cotton candy pink on my cheeks. Some glitter stays on, but the majority of it falls off. I've never tried Desire or any other NARS pink blush, but i would buy Angelika again! Im paler than NW15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by xBronzedBeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually wear bronzer, but some days when i want a little color, i wear this. It is BRIGHT cotton candy pink. It is so pretty! The glitter falls off so including them in there is kind of pointless, but its pretty to look at in the pan! It is so pigmented that it is easy to over apply, but i just go over it with my powder if i apply too much. I only wear this when im wearing black smokey eyes since it would look horrible if i wore color eyeshadow w/this. I dont carry this with me since the compact gets so dirty

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

This will give you happy dolly pink cheeks! On my NC20-25 Asian skin, I have gotten comments like "you look so cheery!" "your blush is so cute!". There are chunkier silver glitters in this, but really doesn't transfer onto the skin. Angelika basically shows up matte with a few silver sparkles here and there.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by yuki612

This is my first NARS blush. The color looks really pretty in the pan but when I apply it on my cheeks, it just doesn't look the same. I was thinking it might be just my skintone, so I went out and got Desire... And guess what! I found my perfect pink blush! Desire stays true on me, Angelika just doesn't go right with my skintone, I will still use it though because it is still a pretty color all in all.