NARS Angelika

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a swap, yay! This is a really pretty cotton candy pink. It has lots of glitter but if you tap off the brush it pretty much goes away. You need to use a light hand or else you will look like a clown. I can't give it a 5 for rating because it would be better if it didn't have so much glitter. I won't buy it again because I think there are plenty of dupes!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush! It looks so nice and doll-like on fair skin when applied lightly to the apples. I had bought Orgasm at first, but it just didn't look right on my skin, so I returned it for Angelika. I dropped it after a few weeks and broke a bit off the hinge, but it still closes just fine. This looks nice with Hello Kitty for Mac lip conditioner in Pink Fish.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although I have to give this a 5 because I love it, I will acknowledge that "Angelika" won't be everyones' cup of tea. This is as true a pink blush as pink gets, with tons of shimmer and no shortage of pigment. If you're not careful the look is absolutely clownish in natural lighting. If done right, you get a very feminine and attractive set of pink cheeks :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This one is also my love blush for it's not only pink but also has shimmer. It is very suitable for cute-look make up.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really enjoy this blush, i bought this a few months ago and haven't got a chance to use it until today and I really like this. Its great for summer look, it gives you a nice rosey pink tone to the cheek bone and really make you cheek bone stands out. I think this is a little similar to MAC welldress, but a little more lilacy tone.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

This makes me look so fresh and pretty; all I need is a swipe of mascara after. It is a bit expensive though. I've never really bought blush before, but I'm liking this one.

I wanted this blush for over a year so i finally got it! Its a very bright bubblegum pink with silver glitter. Most of the glitter falls off and you cant see it on my cheeks, which blows! It is very pigmented, so this will last me forever! I love how the compact comes with a mirror, but i hate that it gets dirty so easily! Ive dropped this and it survived, so thats a plus! I like angelika with black eyeshadow and nude lips to give me some color!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another one of my favorites...when you look at it in the packaging...it looks like a barbie pink w/ tons of gold shimmer/particles...but when put on the cheeks...beautiful...I soooo prefer this over Orgasm.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Overall this product is great! If you love a bright pink and some shimmer you will love this blush. I recommend using this blush with a very light hand (With other NARS blushes i swipe my brush twice for each cheek but Angelika only requires one swipe!). The packaging is of very high quality the only down fall is that the black matte rubbery container it is in tends to get really dirty when with other powders also i dont think they can de-poted easily if at all. As for price i believe the blush is fairly priced 29$ for 0.16 oz while mac blushes do contain 0.21 oz for about 26$ you have to keep in mind that you use ALOT les product with NARS because the colour payoff is better. Allthought i dont think i will need to buy this product again (it will last for years) i would if ever i needed to! This is blush well worth the money!

I've wanted this blush forever, but was kinda iffy since it cost a lot. I swatched it in my Sephora and it was really light & not that pigmented. I saw swatches online, so i took a chance and bought it. That horrible Sephora lighting must have been the culprit, since Angelika is really pigmented and glittery! I use my Juicy Loves Sephora brush to apply this, and it distributes the perfect amount of cotton candy pink on my cheeks. Some glitter stays on, but the majority of it falls off. I've never tried Desire or any other NARS pink blush, but i would buy Angelika again! Im paler than NW15

Top Rated NARS Products