November 27, 2014 | 1166 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This isn't one of my favourite perfumes, but I do like it. I was given one of the smaller sized bottles as a present, and don't have very much left now. I'm amazed I haven't had to repurchase yet actually, because I've had it for almost two years! Probably because I alternate between other perfumes as well. Anyway, I like the smell because it's not exactly sweet. Most of my other perfumes are quite sweet and I love them, but it's nice to have something different. This is quite fresh, it reminds me of flowers too so maybe a bit floral? I don't really know much about perfume so yeah haha. I have noticed that recently it seems to smell a little differently, like a bit more metallic if you know what I mean? Kind of like i can smell the metal of the sprayer, but that's probably just because I have had it for so long. I don't love it, but I do like it for a light everyday kind of perfume, and I will repurchase when I need to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was originally given a bottle of this as a gift when it first came on the market. I truly expected it to be horrible because it was a "celebrity" fragrance and it was the first by Britney. Up until that point, I was devoted to Eau Dynamissante by Clarins along with a couple of other high end fragrances. I absolutely love this perfume. I wont try to describe the smell as I am hopeless at that! It is very subtle and not overpowering which is very important to me as I cannot stand strong perfume. It also lasts all day on me. Interestingly enough, I do not like any of the other fragrances by Britney. They all seem very "lolly" like to me whereas Curious is sophisticated. In Australia, fragrances are quite inexpensive, but that may be because our dollar is stronger than the US dollar at the moment. I can pick up a decent sized bottle for anywhere between $19 - $30. Last time I purchased a gift set which included body wash and body mousse along with the perfume for $35.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by missxlkt

i got this as a christmas present from my stepmom. it smells decent but nothing to special. i prefer the fantasy one over this. but the packaging is ok. i like the poofy thing you spray the perfume out of. its not really worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really really like this fragrance! It's sweet & yummy ^__^ Its my favourite bottle also, love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Finally finished this bottle, but I wouldn't go and buy another. I like Britney's perfumes in general, but I find with most celebrity fragrances, they all start to smell somewhat similar and are not too distinguishable. Smells sweet, but can be a little cloying if you spray too much. A nice starter fragrance for younger girls. Lasting power is not too great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am eclectic in my fragrance tastes and willing to give anything a try, so I ordered a "Best of Britney" sampler just to see if I liked her scents. I am wary of EA Fragrances because of how it destroyed beloved classics like Giorgio, White Shoulders, and Design. And I was wary of anything with Britney's name on it, given that I'm 40 and trying to grow up a bit :^)

But I actually like all three of them (Fantasy, Curious, Believe), and how much more fun could the bottles be? Curious is my least favorite, because it's a bit lacking in personality. It is a pleasant enough white floral bouquet with a touch of pear-- your quintessential fruity-floral-clean scent. It does this very well, but not so distinctively. Rather like a pleasant shampoo. I also find that it disappears on my skin within an hour, whereas Fantasy is an all-day affair.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by godpsent

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of my faves. Probably due to its musky quality. I was very surprised that I liked something promoted by a pop princess, but what can I say I'm A Believer!!

You can find it just about anywhere, love the throwback perfume bottle and it is reasonably priced...give it a try!!!

Con: its strong, a little goes a long way.

LOVE THE DRY DOWN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

this is my all time favorite perfume. I ADORE THE SCENT. that is enough to say.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I am a bit disappointed in this fragrance. I decided to give this one a try since they did not have what I really wanted. Big mistake! I so wish I would stop doing that and just wait until I can find what I really want, but no that is not me!
This fragrance does nothing for me! Well other than make me feel yucky. I sprayed this on late evening thinking it smelled ok, but as the night went on, it took on a sickening appeal to my senses! I wanted to shower it off around 10 P.M. so bad, but I forced myself to wait until morning. ;-) I do not want to repeat this fragrance anytime soon.
The bottle is not as pretty as it looks on the internet but I have the large bottle. Perhaps the smaller size is prettier? Doesn't matter in this case though as I cannot stand to wear this scent. I do wonder what the note is in there that makes it so repulsive to my nose?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Curious is just beautiful. It's a radiant, feminine, classy fragrance that can be worn by women at any age. This is sure to be a timeless classic!