August 22, 2014 | 1932 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by missxlkt

i got this as a christmas present from my stepmom. it smells decent but nothing to special. i prefer the fantasy one over this. but the packaging is ok. i like the poofy thing you spray the perfume out of. its not really worth buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really really like this fragrance! It's sweet & yummy ^__^ Its my favourite bottle also, love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 4:33:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Finally finished this bottle, but I wouldn't go and buy another. I like Britney's perfumes in general, but I find with most celebrity fragrances, they all start to smell somewhat similar and are not too distinguishable. Smells sweet, but can be a little cloying if you spray too much. A nice starter fragrance for younger girls. Lasting power is not too great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am eclectic in my fragrance tastes and willing to give anything a try, so I ordered a "Best of Britney" sampler just to see if I liked her scents. I am wary of EA Fragrances because of how it destroyed beloved classics like Giorgio, White Shoulders, and Design. And I was wary of anything with Britney's name on it, given that I'm 40 and trying to grow up a bit :^)

But I actually like all three of them (Fantasy, Curious, Believe), and how much more fun could the bottles be? Curious is my least favorite, because it's a bit lacking in personality. It is a pleasant enough white floral bouquet with a touch of pear-- your quintessential fruity-floral-clean scent. It does this very well, but not so distinctively. Rather like a pleasant shampoo. I also find that it disappears on my skin within an hour, whereas Fantasy is an all-day affair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by godpsent

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of my faves. Probably due to its musky quality. I was very surprised that I liked something promoted by a pop princess, but what can I say I'm A Believer!!

You can find it just about anywhere, love the throwback perfume bottle and it is reasonably priced...give it a try!!!

Con: its strong, a little goes a long way.

LOVE THE DRY DOWN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

this is my all time favorite perfume. I ADORE THE SCENT. that is enough to say.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I am a bit disappointed in this fragrance. I decided to give this one a try since they did not have what I really wanted. Big mistake! I so wish I would stop doing that and just wait until I can find what I really want, but no that is not me!
This fragrance does nothing for me! Well other than make me feel yucky. I sprayed this on late evening thinking it smelled ok, but as the night went on, it took on a sickening appeal to my senses! I wanted to shower it off around 10 P.M. so bad, but I forced myself to wait until morning. ;-) I do not want to repeat this fragrance anytime soon.
The bottle is not as pretty as it looks on the internet but I have the large bottle. Perhaps the smaller size is prettier? Doesn't matter in this case though as I cannot stand to wear this scent. I do wonder what the note is in there that makes it so repulsive to my nose?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Curious is just beautiful. It's a radiant, feminine, classy fragrance that can be worn by women at any age. This is sure to be a timeless classic!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

What was I thinking. Cloying and horribly sweet. Overpowering. Yuck! What do I do with the rest of the bottle?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I've had this bottle for almost 2 and a half years now, but still haven't managed to finish it. I find that it's a pretty scent, but it smells similar to the other celeb endorsed fragrances out there on the market. It's quite girly with it's fruity/floral notes and doesn't have a long staying power. I do use this from time to time, but find myself reaching for this far less frequently. Will use up what I have left, but will not repurchase.