LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel

3.7

on 3/26/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i just love it .........best shower gel i have evr used ..it helps me to lift my mood or to calm me down after a hectic day..great smell .....if u r moody like me just get it ;-)

on 3/25/2010 12:11:00 AM

This is my favourite shower gel. i have extremely senstive skin and suffer from psoriasis and am very hesitant to use anything other then cetaphil. Flying fox suprisingly help clear my skin up a bit and the smell is absolutley amazing. I will keep buying this product forever!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The Good

1. Smells Nice: With flying fox, you either like or hate the smell. I find it depends on my mood. Some days I love the smell, and others Iím not a fan. It smells a lot like jasmine and honey, the two leading ingredients and these are two scents that you either appreciate or donít like.

2. Soothing: Flying fox is a great after work or before bed shower gel. It is very soothing and calming, putting you in a sensual and dreamy mood. Itís a great product to relax with.

3. Softening: Perhaps itís all the honey and ylang ylang oil in this shower gel, but flying fox is skin softening. Itís not a dramatic change but my skin did feel softer after I used it.

4. Rich lather: We donít need the bubbles to get clean, but we like them and flying fox offers lots of bubbles. It seemed the more I used my sponge the more it bubbled. It also does a good job of giving a clean feeling. There was no unpleasant residue left on my skin after using this shower gel.

The Bad

Price: I found flying fox to be pricey. It sells for 29.95 Canadian for a 500ml bottle. This is not a big bottle for the price it sells for. Even though you donít need a lot, since it lathers well, I donít think itís a budget friendly option.

Smell: I know above I said it smells nice, and it does, but as I mentioned itís a smell that you either like or dislike and some days I leaned more towards the disliking side. The only upside is, like it or hate, the smell does not stay with you all day.

Flying fox is a luxurious shower gel in the way it makes you feel. Itís calming, soothing, and skin softening. For those reason I like it. If it wasnít on the pricey side, and have a sometimes odd smell, Iíd give it a five star rating, however in my books flying fox is a 3.5.

You can see the flying fox shower gel in this video

Lathers really well and smells delicious. Not my #1 but it just fills the room with the lovely smell of LUSH jasmine, which just makes me happy! A lovely shower gel.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This stuff is delicious. My biggest problem with a lot of shower gels is that they smell good in the shower but then the scent fades away quickly on the skin. Flying Fox lasts on my skin for hours after I shower. Smells super good & is not too overpowering. My new favorite shower gel, by far.

on 2/9/2010 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

love this shower gel. the smell reminds me of the godiva shampoo...which i love!!!

on 1/17/2010 11:35:00 AM

This is my very favorite Lush shower gel. I love it so much I even use it as a shampoo occasionally, because the lovely jasmine scent stays in your hair all day. It smells strange in the bottle, I think it's the honey note. But when used I don't get any honey, just really really nice jasmine.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love good scented bathing products . I got flying fox cause it has warm honey and jasmine scent . It boast to reduce tension during periods and calm your nerves. I believe jasmine scent can be very calming .I usually use it when i need to feel peace. and enjoy luxurious long hot water baths. There is something about the scent which makes you feel exotic and sexy. I prefer to take a bath with it in night, Just nice hot water bath and your body smells as sensous as jasmine, Just slip on your pyjamas and have a good night sleep. Rejuvenate. I use it stricly occasional as I know the smell of jasmine can get very annoying after a time. I still want to keep my love affair on it, so i use it occasional. the product is over priced in the market of shower gels. . I might not get it again as i like experimenting with new products. But i might repeat if i feel like . :)

on 1/7/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This had a nice honey and jasmine scent. Made my skin smell nice and clean. It was kind of expensive. Won't buy it again.

on 12/4/2009 7:07:00 AM

.....Flying Fox, the Better, for ever.

Video Reviews & Tutorials