April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by borntobepurple

I love good scented bathing products . I got flying fox cause it has warm honey and jasmine scent . It boast to reduce tension during periods and calm your nerves. I believe jasmine scent can be very calming .I usually use it when i need to feel peace. and enjoy luxurious long hot water baths. There is something about the scent which makes you feel exotic and sexy. I prefer to take a bath with it in night, Just nice hot water bath and your body smells as sensous as jasmine, Just slip on your pyjamas and have a good night sleep. Rejuvenate. I use it stricly occasional as I know the smell of jasmine can get very annoying after a time. I still want to keep my love affair on it, so i use it occasional. the product is over priced in the market of shower gels. . I might not get it again as i like experimenting with new products. But i might repeat if i feel like . :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This had a nice honey and jasmine scent. Made my skin smell nice and clean. It was kind of expensive. Won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by concepcion

.....Flying Fox, the Better, for ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by RedBlack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Fantastic smelling soap. It is the best deodorant soap I have ever used. If you just came from the gym this will knock the stank out of you like nothing else. The smell is jasmine and it lingers.

I have dry skin & while I don't find it moisturizing it's not drying either. My boyfriend has oily skin and this doesn't give him breakouts. So I'd say it's neutral.

Boyfriend loves the smell. He uses it a lot and he loves the scent on me. Another good thing about the fragrance is you can use it any time of day--- it's not stimulating (like grapefruit) nor relaxing (like lavendar) -- just jasminey goodness.

I suggest folks shake the bottle once or twice each time you use it to keep it mixed.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by coruscation

Smells pretty good, not my absolute fave but I defiantly like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not fair, my husband keeps stealing my Flying Fox. Yes, you read that correctly!

He worked in Turkey years ago and when I emerged from the shower recently in a cloud of jasmine he excitedly told me that he used to swim in the pool at night after a hards day's work and this was the smell that would be in the air. He never knew what it was, but now he does, and it means that my bottle of Flying Fox is fast disappearing. Grrrrrrr

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jaell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Flying fox is my favorite at Lush. I am absolutely in love with the scent. It's so relaxing and makes me feel very feminine and sexy. I wish they had this is solid perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is yet another one of those Lush products with that weird, ladylike scenting, that I has just come to adore, despite my initial scepticism. At first I found the honey and jasmine smell overwhealming, almost causing me nausea, but then (efter a certain amount of stubbornness) I noticed how I gradually became more and more addicted to it.

Now, I can't live without my Flying Fox bottle on the side of my bathtub. I need to have it there. It's as necessary as toilet paper or... well... Food. They say it's good for PMS. I don't know if that is true, but every month I'm persistent to make any symptoms of such be magically cast away with Flying Fox!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by cendana

Love the smell... it smells like Jasmine Green Tea with a hint of honey to me. It is sweet in an exotic way? It's therapeutic, soothing in its special way. Makes me happy. If that makes sense... Definitely a strong smell that's not to everybody's taste, but I love it and just want to keep smelling it... Hmmm... *grab the bottle and sniff sniff sniff* =]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 6:47:00 AM More reviews by lizziek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have been having a Jasmine obsessed moment and literally cannot wait to have a shower or bath because I love the way this smells! The jasmine stays with you, but when you're using it I think it has a nice hint of tea, as well as honey. My skin is very very soft and moisturised,
Like all Lush products, it does seem very expensive when you are handing over your card. However, when it comes to using it, you only need the smallest amount to get a wonderful lather that last your entire shower. Honestly, I am still getting used to how little you need to use compared to cheaper more common brands (like Radox, ahem) I have had this for almost three weeks, and have barely used a third of the big bottle, and I have been heavy handed. By now I would normally be onto my third bottle of something I'd buy in the supermarket. I am so impressed and glad that I was having silly Lush spree and bought this. Possibly my favourite product ever.