July 23, 2014 | 1997 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this liner! I guess I have sensitive eyes or something because a lot of the eyeliners Ive tried in the past have irritated my eyes making them really red and reaaally watery.
This one however doesnt bother my eyes at all, goes on really well and I find it has decent staying power. Lasts a lot better than some of the liners Ive used in the past. I just like having a liner thats not too harsh on my eyes and this one is perfect for that. I also like that it has the little smudger on the end, i dont really use it much but its still nice to have.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this to try from my mother. I found it to be very gentle and smooth; it went on well without tugging at the eye. However, the staying power isn't that great and it smudges and disappears pretty easily. Also, this didn't show up on my waterline and is pretty expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by CRIPES920

THIS PRODUCT WILL

DRY OUT,

FLAKE

CLUMP

HURT YOU BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PUSH SO HARD

GET LODGED AND WASTE ENTIRE TUBE

NO, NO, NO,

Pain in the tail...DO NOT BUY!

I have sworn off clinique eyeliner for this reason...

pencils or brushes are the way to go, this way is SO POINTLESS...WHAT A WASTE!

Yours
CRIPES

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by ashleeLSU

I love how easily this eyeliner glides on! I hate when I have to tug on a liner to make a mark.. I feel like I'm making wrinkles! This goes on so easily, and they have a good variety of colors! I like the khaki and the smoky brown.

Since it is creamy, it doesn't stay on as long as my other eyeliners; my one gripe. But I just keep it on hand to reapply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by razorbladeshoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been wearing this eyeliner off and on for about six years. I've liked it for its convenience, since I don't have to worry about sharpening. It's also creamy and soft, as much as a pencil liner can be. I love the color selection; I've tried black/brown, grape, violet, roast coffee and moss, and they're all gorgeous. I haven't used these in a while, because I currently prefer liquid. But for a pencil, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eyeliner for everyday use! I have all the colors except for True Khaki and I love them all! They go on so smooth and they last pretty much the entire day for me without fail. A bonus: they are twist up...no messing around with a sharpener! The only thing bad I would have to say about these is that they don't last...maybe a month at most if you use it frequently.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by icedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved the color ranges that i could choose from and it was very smooth! It lasted a long time but I would find weird residue on my eyelids and it would smudge on my eyelids.

My big complaint is that it doesnt LAST! I would have to buy new sticks once every month! I dont apply that much eyeliner, it just uns out really fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by elvia2189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is really good. The color is nice and it lasts pretty good. The only thing to keep in mind is not to apply to much because then it will smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this pencil, so many neutral color options. I'm tired of the flashier, brighter eye pencils, I don't want to look like I'm wearing a crayon on my eyes and this is just what I was looking for. It's long wearing and smudgeable, and I absolutely adore the colors! Absolutely one of the best products on the market!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found my all time eyeliners! I have new black and dark chocolate. I love them. You can draw fine lines with this liner. It won't smuge with primer. No sharping which is a plus. I like the sponge too. It makes the lines more natural.