Clinique Quickliner for Eyes

cyclopentasiloxane - synthetic beeswax - disteardimonium hectorite - arachidyl behenate - microcrystalline wax - bht [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - aluminum powder (ci 77000) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 11/25/2009 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

DaddysGirl was soooo right! I borrowed this eyeliner from my mom thinking it would work in a pinch- no. As mentioned before, it was so hard it did not even deposit any product or color. It actually kind of hurt to attempt to apply it because it was all jaggedy and had the consistency of a rock. So eff that. Better products out there

on 11/25/2009 6:46:00 PM

This product should be pulled off the market by the Federal Commission based on the fact that it simply does not work. It too waxy to apply. I think Clinique should be ashamed of this product.

If you are smart .....don't buy this. I bought the slate and it was awful. But it didn't matter what color it was, because it did not go on the skin.

on 10/25/2009 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this liner! I guess I have sensitive eyes or something because a lot of the eyeliners Ive tried in the past have irritated my eyes making them really red and reaaally watery.
This one however doesnt bother my eyes at all, goes on really well and I find it has decent staying power. Lasts a lot better than some of the liners Ive used in the past. I just like having a liner thats not too harsh on my eyes and this one is perfect for that. I also like that it has the little smudger on the end, i dont really use it much but its still nice to have.

on 10/14/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got this to try from my mother. I found it to be very gentle and smooth; it went on well without tugging at the eye. However, the staying power isn't that great and it smudges and disappears pretty easily. Also, this didn't show up on my waterline and is pretty expensive.

on 10/12/2009 1:52:00 AM

THIS PRODUCT WILL

DRY OUT,

FLAKE

CLUMP

HURT YOU BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PUSH SO HARD

GET LODGED AND WASTE ENTIRE TUBE

NO, NO, NO,

Pain in the tail...DO NOT BUY!

I have sworn off clinique eyeliner for this reason...

pencils or brushes are the way to go, this way is SO POINTLESS...WHAT A WASTE!

Yours
CRIPES

on 9/4/2009 4:01:00 AM

I love how easily this eyeliner glides on! I hate when I have to tug on a liner to make a mark.. I feel like I'm making wrinkles! This goes on so easily, and they have a good variety of colors! I like the khaki and the smoky brown.

Since it is creamy, it doesn't stay on as long as my other eyeliners; my one gripe. But I just keep it on hand to reapply it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been wearing this eyeliner off and on for about six years. I've liked it for its convenience, since I don't have to worry about sharpening. It's also creamy and soft, as much as a pencil liner can be. I love the color selection; I've tried black/brown, grape, violet, roast coffee and moss, and they're all gorgeous. I haven't used these in a while, because I currently prefer liquid. But for a pencil, this is great.

on 8/12/2009 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my go to eyeliner for everyday use! I have all the colors except for True Khaki and I love them all! They go on so smooth and they last pretty much the entire day for me without fail. A bonus: they are twist up...no messing around with a sharpener! The only thing bad I would have to say about these is that they don't last...maybe a month at most if you use it frequently.

on 7/31/2009 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I loved the color ranges that i could choose from and it was very smooth! It lasted a long time but I would find weird residue on my eyelids and it would smudge on my eyelids.

My big complaint is that it doesnt LAST! I would have to buy new sticks once every month! I dont apply that much eyeliner, it just uns out really fast.

on 6/19/2009 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeliner is really good. The color is nice and it lasts pretty good. The only thing to keep in mind is not to apply to much because then it will smudge.