April 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by gezebel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OW. OW OW OWWWW..!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by vintageowls

It's sticky. It burns. It hardly "plumps" your lips. It only last for 15 minutes (or less). It makes your lips VERY red. It's painfully obvious you're wearing a "lip-plumping" gloss. It's horrible.

I was really dissapointed in this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 8:03:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was in Myer today buying some MAC when I saw the tiny Too Faced counter and went over to try out this product. There was a nice candy pink sparkly colour, clear one and the other one, so first I tried on the clear and looked at their other stuff while I waiting for this to 'kick in'. And here's the conclusion I came to:
1. The tube was a LOT smaller than I originally thought. It was literally the size of one of the mini phone charm lip glosses teenage girls can get, which for what this essentially is, is a total rip off.
2. It doesn't really plump, it just irritates the crap out of your lips with all the junk in it (that's really not meant to be on your lips!), making them red and irritated giving you the illusion that your lips have become more 'plump.'
3. This is impossible to not get on your lipline. I found the outside of my lips were also inflamed. Or maybe because this stuff is so potent.

It wasn't so much the burning sensation that made me give this 1 lippy. In fact, it didn't really burn. It felt more or less like slow motion pins and needles sensation in my lips. It also made them feel as though they desperately needed moisture.
I could get the same effect if I cut open a chili and spread the juice on my lips.
Total crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by 1210hotchocolat

although this gives me a fuller lip, i had no idea i would go the crazy sting i would go through to achieve the somewhat significant effect. if you are a " no pain no gain" girl, i would suggest you this produect

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SugarDanish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I've already got pretty full lips. I purchased this on ebay for 11 bucks. I put it on and it wasn't really a burning sensation, more of a pinching, kind of.. it wasn't unbearable, however. I kept looking in the mirror. I didn't see a huge difference, but my lips were redder which looked great with my new green eyes (contacts...usually red lips look like crap on me because my eyes are so blue.) Making them redder made them more noticeable, which is why I think people think their lips are plumper. Plus it's pretty glossy. I got this to add some fullness for when I'm at work and I get dehydrated. All in all, I'd MAYBE repurchase, if I could get it for $11 again, but maybe not.. I think I'll try the lip fusion next..

PS Does anyone else think this kinda smells like jagermeister?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

This stings more than Duwop but gives noticeably better results. I like the bee stung redish look it gives me. For some reason i find it works better first thing in the morning (weird) i think this dries up faster than duwop, lips dont stay as glossy for long. the tube is tiny so you will need to reapply more often. you wanted a plumper, you got one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

This is the first time I've used a lip plumper. I wasn't looking for dramatic results per se, as my lips are "average" sized. I purchased this mainly to plump up some lines of my lips that I get sometimes when my lips are a little drier than normal. As a lip plumper, I'd say it works very well. After application, within 30 seconds, my lips stung like crazy and were plumped up. Blood also swelled up to the surface of my lips, making them looking redder also, which contributes to the youthful, "plump and full" look. The pain eventually fades, however, so does the plumping effect. I don't think it's worth it for the price and the stinging sensation. (I paid around 30 Cdn for it at Sephora). This product is going back.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ninimercy

I wouldn't buy this again because for me, i get better results from rubbing cayenne pepper over a gloss or balm. The feeling I got from this was similar but far less extreme/painful than cayenne pepper. It does plump a little though, just not worth the price, and as a gloss it is pretty useless because it is too liquidy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by chrissi_mk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does work and it is great for the price you pay. As some others mentioned, do not get it anywhere other than your kips. It will leave red marks. I have to apply very carefully as my skin is very sensitive. It stings but not too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by prettykatemachine

Wow, this stuff is frightening. It certainly does what it sets out to do- make your lips GIANT- maybe even a little cartoonish. It stings, and it lasts forever, but you really have to be careful of keeping it on your lips only. If you put it on without a mirror, or just not carefully enough, and get it on your chin, your skin will turn bright red and swell up. I have no idea what is in this stuff and frankly i don't think i want to! but if you're feeling brave, this is the creme de la creme of lip plumpers. save it for going out though- wayyy too extreme for work!