October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read about this gloss in a magazine, I knew I had to try it out for myself. Picked it up first thing I observed is that this comes in a tiny tube for the cost. Put it on, within a few seconds I notice the tightening/stinging feeling. Hmm at first didn't know what to think about that, but it did plump my lips noticibly the fine lines in my lips were practically gone, so it did something right? lol. The gloss has a pleasant scent, it is a pretty clear color on the lips, in the tube looks pink. Does feel a bit sticky and very shiny on. Will repurchase, only wish they sold it in a bigger tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by mimimachine

Well, we all know that sometimes looking great can be a little uncomfortable and this lip plumper has quite the burn! However, IT WORKS. My lips are about average sized but my upper lip could use a bit of plump. I have tried other plumpers like DuWop and thought they were okay but in general, I've had my doubts about lip plumpers working. Lip Injection stings like crazy and you need to be careful to keep it from getting on the skin around your lips because it will turn it red. But my lips are noticeable plumper, especially if I reapply it a few times throughout the day. Even my husband noticed that they looked fuller. I would definitely buy it again. After the sting wears away, it's a lovely shiny gloss that never gets goopy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by sugarxcookieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip plumper stings a bit at first but you`ll get used to it. The smell is quite nice and the gloss is not too sticky. The price is a little steep for such a small tubey of gloss but once in awhile its fun to get.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by gezebel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OW. OW OW OWWWW..!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by vintageowls

It's sticky. It burns. It hardly "plumps" your lips. It only last for 15 minutes (or less). It makes your lips VERY red. It's painfully obvious you're wearing a "lip-plumping" gloss. It's horrible.

I was really dissapointed in this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 8:03:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was in Myer today buying some MAC when I saw the tiny Too Faced counter and went over to try out this product. There was a nice candy pink sparkly colour, clear one and the other one, so first I tried on the clear and looked at their other stuff while I waiting for this to 'kick in'. And here's the conclusion I came to:
1. The tube was a LOT smaller than I originally thought. It was literally the size of one of the mini phone charm lip glosses teenage girls can get, which for what this essentially is, is a total rip off.
2. It doesn't really plump, it just irritates the crap out of your lips with all the junk in it (that's really not meant to be on your lips!), making them red and irritated giving you the illusion that your lips have become more 'plump.'
3. This is impossible to not get on your lipline. I found the outside of my lips were also inflamed. Or maybe because this stuff is so potent.

It wasn't so much the burning sensation that made me give this 1 lippy. In fact, it didn't really burn. It felt more or less like slow motion pins and needles sensation in my lips. It also made them feel as though they desperately needed moisture.
I could get the same effect if I cut open a chili and spread the juice on my lips.
Total crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by 1210hotchocolat

although this gives me a fuller lip, i had no idea i would go the crazy sting i would go through to achieve the somewhat significant effect. if you are a " no pain no gain" girl, i would suggest you this produect

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SugarDanish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I've already got pretty full lips. I purchased this on ebay for 11 bucks. I put it on and it wasn't really a burning sensation, more of a pinching, kind of.. it wasn't unbearable, however. I kept looking in the mirror. I didn't see a huge difference, but my lips were redder which looked great with my new green eyes (contacts...usually red lips look like crap on me because my eyes are so blue.) Making them redder made them more noticeable, which is why I think people think their lips are plumper. Plus it's pretty glossy. I got this to add some fullness for when I'm at work and I get dehydrated. All in all, I'd MAYBE repurchase, if I could get it for $11 again, but maybe not.. I think I'll try the lip fusion next..

PS Does anyone else think this kinda smells like jagermeister?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

This stings more than Duwop but gives noticeably better results. I like the bee stung redish look it gives me. For some reason i find it works better first thing in the morning (weird) i think this dries up faster than duwop, lips dont stay as glossy for long. the tube is tiny so you will need to reapply more often. you wanted a plumper, you got one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

This is the first time I've used a lip plumper. I wasn't looking for dramatic results per se, as my lips are "average" sized. I purchased this mainly to plump up some lines of my lips that I get sometimes when my lips are a little drier than normal. As a lip plumper, I'd say it works very well. After application, within 30 seconds, my lips stung like crazy and were plumped up. Blood also swelled up to the surface of my lips, making them looking redder also, which contributes to the youthful, "plump and full" look. The pain eventually fades, however, so does the plumping effect. I don't think it's worth it for the price and the stinging sensation. (I paid around 30 Cdn for it at Sephora). This product is going back.