Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this plumper! The sting is expected, and it's not unbearable, but definately not pleasant. It's really super shiny and pretty over lipstick. The plumpness dosen't last that long so you have to reapply alot. Other than that I really like it. Much better than lip venom. Just be careful not to get it on the skin around your mouth, it will turn red!

I can't believe the negative reviews for this! Maybe I don't have such sensitive skin because whilst I noticed the tingling from Lip Injection I wasn't bothered by it. In fact, I quite liked it as I knew then it was working.

And, for me, it does work. The product says the plump will last 4 hours, I'm not sure if it lasts quite that long but certainly a couple of hours and since you only need a sheer coating for it to take affect I'm happy that the product will last a while.

I'm giving it 4 lippies because I think it's a little expensive but other than that - I'm very happy!

Ah this sucked, the tingling felt nice, but i always get it on my tongue and it hurts like hell, the gloss itself is sticky and wears off really quickly.
Just made my lips look bright red instead of plumped...
Waste of money
Also plumped my boyfriends lips everytime he kissed me XD so he hates it too

Even though I have big lips as it is. I wanted to test the lip injection.

It is on sale at the Sephora store.

I decided to give it a try. I took two small swipes of the the "gloss"

and I though oh my nothing is happening. then 5 minutes later I felt this tingling feeling on my lips as if someone was poking me with small needs. My lips flushed and plumped and I had this feeling for about 15 minutes and after that my lips started to go back to their normal state.

Did my lips plump up? Yes,

Did I like the tingling feeling? No

is this product for me ? No

Was the fullness lasting? hmmmm not really after the tingling feeling stop so did my "lip fullness"

Product texture: thick but not sticky

Comfort level: tingling and might even sting

after effect: dried my lips

Would I buy it again? No, I just didn't like the sensational feeling on my lips

Compare with: N/A - no one I never used a plumper before

Here's where I am labeled SUCKER. I don't have a desire for fuller lips, so how did I get suckered into buying this? I just couldn't help myself. I HAD to try it, just to see if it worked. I applied it to my lips & felt a biting, stinging sensation. Not pleasant at all. It dawned on me that I was simply adding an irritant to my lips. What sane person does this? So that's what it was... An irritant added to some sticky lip-gloss. Honestly, I should have rubbed stinging nettle, or brillo pads on my lips & then slicked over a layer of gloss.

I got this as a freebie when I bought stuff online from Two-faced. It's not a bad product but I probably will not buy. As another reviewer said, this is not a lip-plumping gloss for whimps. It had a kind of delayed reaction for me, at first I thought i got gypped on plumping power, but oh no. If you have sensitive skin at all, I would not suggest this for you. I got a little bit of gloss over the side of my lip and my skin turned really red and it burned. Then, I forgot I had it on for a while and kissed my boyfriend, poor kids lips started burning and he freaked :) It's, overall, a good product, but like I said, not a buy for me.

I love this! It works. Oh, how it works. definitely not for lip plumper wimps! When the plumping sensation ends, I find it to be a little sticky. I have no problem wiping and re-applying. It is tingly and fun. Could turn into a addiction! I would buy it again just for the flavor- to me it tastes like fizzy strawberry soda- without any sweetness.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really works. My lips really did swell up and it gave me a mega pout. Not only that, but I could still see that my lips were plumper the next day too. However, the reason I have given this only two lippies is that I don't know why it had to be so harsh. The stinging is really brutal, far more so than DuWop's Lip Venom, and any hint of spillage gives you great big red marks around your mouth, not sexy. I also wasn't sure about the colour and the fact that the gloss comes off easily, which isn't ideal when it is so full of sting.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read about this gloss in a magazine, I knew I had to try it out for myself. Picked it up first thing I observed is that this comes in a tiny tube for the cost. Put it on, within a few seconds I notice the tightening/stinging feeling. Hmm at first didn't know what to think about that, but it did plump my lips noticibly the fine lines in my lips were practically gone, so it did something right? lol. The gloss has a pleasant scent, it is a pretty clear color on the lips, in the tube looks pink. Does feel a bit sticky and very shiny on. Will repurchase, only wish they sold it in a bigger tube.

Well, we all know that sometimes looking great can be a little uncomfortable and this lip plumper has quite the burn! However, IT WORKS. My lips are about average sized but my upper lip could use a bit of plump. I have tried other plumpers like DuWop and thought they were okay but in general, I've had my doubts about lip plumpers working. Lip Injection stings like crazy and you need to be careful to keep it from getting on the skin around your lips because it will turn it red. But my lips are noticeable plumper, especially if I reapply it a few times throughout the day. Even my husband noticed that they looked fuller. I would definitely buy it again. After the sting wears away, it's a lovely shiny gloss that never gets goopy.

Popular Lip Treatments