September 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great primer, lasts all day, squeeze tube is such a nice way to package it. I have double eyelids (I'm very prone to creasing) and I recommend this to everyone! Great thing is they make other shades of primer potion also, get the one that suits you best and you won't be dissappointed! only complaint is the price, there are other primers out there that work just as good for me, but ill deff finish this product! ELF eyelid primer for $1 is very very similar IMO and works FOR ME just as well. for a buck you should try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by dlmslp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only wear eyeliner to define my eyes and since I have oily eyelids and developing hoods it would never stay put. Then I discovered this game changer at Ulta. Many thanks to the gal who showed it to me because now my eyeliner lasts all day. I should note that I use Urban Decay waterproof liner with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bridgettetaylor

This Eyeshadow Primer WORKS! I put just a tiny bit on each eyelid, then apply eyeshadow. I can go all day at work, then an intense workout with my trainer and my eyeshadow is the only thing that looks freshly applied. Love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Ilovemakeup721

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. This is definitely in my top beauty products ever. I have extremely oily eyelids and this is the only primer I have tried that actually keeps my eyeshadow on all day without creasing. I put it on before school in the morning, and it stays on even if I don't get home till the nighttime. This primer makes your eyeshadow color much more vibrant and beautiful than wearing the shadow alone. Also, it never ever creases. Even if I've had it on forever. Primer potion is a little bit pricy, but it will last you forever. You only need to use a tiny drop for both eyelids. I will use this product forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by shenny241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is awesome!This primer is a must have! My shadows last all day and all night without any creases or smudges! For those who think eyeshadow primer isn't important, think again! If you want that vibrant, long-lasting eyeshadow look, this primer is the way to go! I use it every time!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by dvm92

I don't know what I would do without this primer. First of all, yes I completely understand that it may seem overpriced considering the size. However I have had the same tube for almost 2 years and it is just about to run out, and that is of using it on average 5 times per week. I have tried many other primers and nothing comes close. I can't say it makes my eye shadows brighter but it makes them last forever. I have very bad discolouration underneath my eyes and on my eyelids, therefore this primer keeps my concealer and powder that's on top of the lid stay crease free as well as the eyeshadow/eyeliner itself. Well worth the money in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

UDPP does work. It keeps my eyeshadow packed onto my eyes. The only problem I have with this is that the texture is a little too thick for me when first applied but after applying eyeshadow and all, it doesn't really bother me. It is pricey but quality is definitely there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best thing ever! I use this every time I put eyeshadow on, and it works great! The only things I don't like about this primer are that it's pricy, and a bit thick in texture. Overall, I don't know what I'd do without it. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without Urban Decay.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Chelsannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this primer; it's so long-lasting throughout the whole day and the tiniest amount of product goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product for someone who has oily eyelids as it prevents both slipping and creasing. For a primer it's rather pricey but in my opinion it's definitely worth it. This has always been my go-to eye primer as I am convinced it's so much better than any other products.

An improvement could be made in terms of the packaging as I find a lot of product goes to waste, however overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this primer, and will not go without it. I have very oily lids, and without primer my eye-shadow is in a single cease of colour after about three hours and non-waterproof mascara is beneath my eyes. With this primer, my eye makeup stays on all day.

I really like the way the tube dispenses, and I feel I have great control over the amount. My only complaint is that I feel the tube has a few too many threads, taking a noticeably long time to open and close.