September 21, 2014 | 1885 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Jenaliciousz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this product !!!!!! It is a staple in my beauty routine. I started using this many many years ago, and I have never stopped.

I used to have such an issue with my eyelids being greasy, and making my eyeshadows crease, that I'd find myself taking off my eye makeup in the bathroom half way through my work shift. I had tried dozens of other primers and they were "eehhhh....". Then I found this primer.

This ALWAYS keeps my lids in check, my eye makeup looks flawless, and lasts from 7am till 11pm no problem. I have even fell asleep with my makeup on (we all have those nights) and when I woke up my eyeshadow and liner was still in tact.

I have tried the other primers by UD and can't say I like them as much. I find that this one is more versatile. If you aren't sure what kind of look you are going for that day, use this one since it dries clear. The others have tint to them.

The price is always $20 at my local Sephora store. I use it every day ( a little goes a long way) & it lasts me about 5-6 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Works great for all night eyeshadow/liner plus it's highlighting. Only only thing I would do is add another shade for darker skin tones-maybe there's one out by now :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I give this product a 2 on the price because DANG! It's expensive!
That being said, it is one of my HG products! I use it everyday! My eyeshadow NEVER creases and looks fresh all day long! No other primer can compare! :-D

The color is tan but it blends into your skin tone for an exact match and there is no smell. It feels sliky and goes on ultra smooth!

Try it! You will love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by yasmeenbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In my younger makeup days, I never knew about primer and when I first found out about this product, I was skeptical. Around 14 years old, I decided to buy it ( the packaging was very different back then), and I could not believe the difference! Girls my age were complimenting on my eye makeup because their eyelids would always crease throughout the day and mine wouldn't lol. Anyways 5 years later, Im still purchasing this miracle in a bottle and this will always be a staple in my makeup. Also, I noticed that this lasts me a very long time. 5 years and im still on my second purchase. Though I do not wear makeup every single day( 5x a week) , one bottle was enough to last me 2 1/2 years. Love this product and if anyone was skeptical as I was please don't hesitate just buy it you'll love it forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great primer, lasts all day, squeeze tube is such a nice way to package it. I have double eyelids (I'm very prone to creasing) and I recommend this to everyone! Great thing is they make other shades of primer potion also, get the one that suits you best and you won't be dissappointed! only complaint is the price, there are other primers out there that work just as good for me, but ill deff finish this product! ELF eyelid primer for $1 is very very similar IMO and works FOR ME just as well. for a buck you should try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by dlmslp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only wear eyeliner to define my eyes and since I have oily eyelids and developing hoods it would never stay put. Then I discovered this game changer at Ulta. Many thanks to the gal who showed it to me because now my eyeliner lasts all day. I should note that I use Urban Decay waterproof liner with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bridgettetaylor

This Eyeshadow Primer WORKS! I put just a tiny bit on each eyelid, then apply eyeshadow. I can go all day at work, then an intense workout with my trainer and my eyeshadow is the only thing that looks freshly applied. Love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Ilovemakeup721

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. This is definitely in my top beauty products ever. I have extremely oily eyelids and this is the only primer I have tried that actually keeps my eyeshadow on all day without creasing. I put it on before school in the morning, and it stays on even if I don't get home till the nighttime. This primer makes your eyeshadow color much more vibrant and beautiful than wearing the shadow alone. Also, it never ever creases. Even if I've had it on forever. Primer potion is a little bit pricy, but it will last you forever. You only need to use a tiny drop for both eyelids. I will use this product forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by shenny241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is awesome!This primer is a must have! My shadows last all day and all night without any creases or smudges! For those who think eyeshadow primer isn't important, think again! If you want that vibrant, long-lasting eyeshadow look, this primer is the way to go! I use it every time!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by dvm92

I don't know what I would do without this primer. First of all, yes I completely understand that it may seem overpriced considering the size. However I have had the same tube for almost 2 years and it is just about to run out, and that is of using it on average 5 times per week. I have tried many other primers and nothing comes close. I can't say it makes my eye shadows brighter but it makes them last forever. I have very bad discolouration underneath my eyes and on my eyelids, therefore this primer keeps my concealer and powder that's on top of the lid stay crease free as well as the eyeshadow/eyeliner itself. Well worth the money in my opinion.