Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/2/2015 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this primer! My eyeshadow looks as good 10pm at night when washing my face for bed as it did 7am when applied, little goes a long way and a tube lasts me for a very long time!

on 6/2/2015 8:16:00 AM

This thing sucks. The lady at sephora said it lasts 24 hours but not for me. It creases by the end of the day and my eyeshadow doesn't look the same. I need something better.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not a primer person. I do not thinks its necessary. I put foundation and concealer over my eyes, so this holds my eye shadow really well. When I bought this primer, I just didn't notice any difference in the way my eye shadow went on, or stayed on my eyes. I just don't see the point in it. For now, I'll just stick with concealer before the eye shadow. It's just not worth it for the price, and that's just my honest thoughts.

on 5/29/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my most repurchased products! I was skeptical about the reviews at first, but this really turned out to be the best primer I have ever tried. It definitely helps achieve more vibrant color and less creasing. Another thing I really appreciate about this product is that you don't have to use much. I definitely scoffed at the price the first time I purchased this, but it lasts a very long time. You don't need much per application, which makes the price seem more acceptable to me.

I have gone back to try other, cheaper, primers, but very few can compare to this one.

on 5/26/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Acceptable primer. Don't need to use too much product which is a plus. It's effective at keeping your eyeshadow in place without creasing, which is really it's main job right? I don't notice any exceptional additional colour payoff. I would repurchase, but I'd first try a couple others for fun because I have a hunch there may be better out there.

on 5/25/2015 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a brilliant primer. The little tube lasts for ages and the primer works fantastically. It makes my eye shadows and eyeliner stay put all day. However, by the end of a really, really long day, a small amount of my eyeshadow sometimes ends up in my crease. I have oily eyelids though, so I can't blame the primer. The primer has a light, neutral colour, so when you spread it on your eyelids, it sinks in and looks natural. It does spread fairly easily. Beware of using too much though, because then it shows that you have it on and it's not pretty.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is way too thick and dry, making it really difficult to apply unto the eye lids without leaving white/yellowish streak marks across your eye lids. As I don't use eye shadow everyday, the product seem to dry out after a few months, making it hard to even squeeze out the product

However, the staying power of my eyeshadow dramatically improved, especially since my eye lids are towards the oilier side.

on 5/20/2015 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This primer is way too thick.
It is too tacky and thick. which makes blending very difficult/impossible
It builds up and clings to corners/creases/stray eyebrow hairs etc
I get these problems no matter how much/little I use

too thick for the eye area!

I much prefer TFSI

on 5/18/2015 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this on my under eyes before my concealer. It's literally the only thing I've ever tried that prevented creasing. I use a light dusting of mineral powder to set it and it's perfect all day long. Everyone who has problems with concealer creasing under their eyes should try this out and see if it helps them.

on 5/13/2015 4:50:00 PM

Love this stuff it's amazing. Doesn't worsk as well on oily lids but keeps my makeup on all day without creasing. I'm a dog groomer so my face is constantly getting wet from bathing and if I want to go out after work I hardly ever have to retouch my eye makeup. Also makes shadows much more vibrant and intense. Must have product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials