Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 2/9/2015 3:29:00 AM

Hi, I have been using the dramatically different gel moisturiser by clinique for over a month now.. and I must say that it quenches my skins thirst making it smooth. But at times i feel like my face is still dry after applying it especially after entering my lutheral phase and its not doing enough for my skin so ive decided to opt for the Cinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion instead of gel. I would recommend this moisturizer for those of you who have extremely oily skin, For Normal to dry skin i would recommend you'll go for the dramtically different moisturizing lotion.

PS: Its not all that dramatically different.
xx

This is probably one of my absolute all time favourite facial moisturizers. It fully moisturizes my skin, even the parts that can get drier like my cheeks, and leaves my skin feeling smoother and softer. I've noticed that my skin is less prone to break outs, and has an over all much more even tone after using this for the last two or three months (and Im not even that good at remembering to use it every night!)

on 1/25/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for 6 months or so now and it does make my face wonderfully soft, for reference I have large pores, combination/very sensitive and acne prone skin. Although this makes my skin the softest its ever been, it breaks me out every time I use it. I ignored it and kept using it attributing it to other products and not my wonderful new moisturizer. Finally, I realized that this was probably the cause of my breakouts; as well as spots it gave me irritated red bumps as well which are slowly starting to heal now I've stopped using it. The packaging was great though and for the price you do get a huge 125ml of product, hence the two lippies. Was gutted this didn't work for me but soft skin is not worth the amount of breakouts this caused for me!

on 1/17/2015 8:21:00 AM

This is the only lotion I can put on before bed at night that will not break my acne prone skin out. I have been using this lotion for 10 years. The only thing I don't like about it is that does not have an SPF.

on 1/16/2015 3:28:00 PM

Be careful! I was researching this product and decided to try this moisturizer. When I went to a Clinique counter to buy it, I grabbed the Dramatically Different Moisturizing LOTION instead of the Dramatically Different Moisturizing GEL. The packaging looks exactly the same, except for the difference of "lotion" and "gel". I was super disappointed with it, since my skin is fairly oily anyway and it was making me extremely greasy and shiny. Then I realized I was using the wrong product, so I bought the gel form for normal to oily skin. Totally rocked my world! It provides plenty of moisture without making me shiny or greasy. I think it helps mattify my skin and makes make up stay on better. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with oily or acne-prone skin. I have seen my skin has been more balanced and I have less breakouts. Worth the price and lasts a long time!

on 1/12/2015 1:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really love this moisturizer and I believe that it may have become my HG. I have very sensitive combo skin so I avoid any moisturizer that has fragrance in it because it will irritate my skin.

I prefer to buy my products from the drugstore because I have found a lot of products that are just as good or even better than the high end products I have tried. Unfortunately for me, a majority of drugstore moisturizers carry fragrance. Cerave and Cetaphil do not have fragrance, but they also don't agree with my skin. Cerave irritates my skin and Cetaphil is too heavy for my skin. I also tried Vanicream and that did absolutely nothing for my skin. So i decided to do my research and I looked up reviews for moisturizers without fragrance, and this one had pretty good reviews here and on Paula's Choice. So I decided that if I have to spend a little more money on a HE moisturizer that will be good to my skin, then so be it.

This moisturizer is awesome. It absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It is absolutely perfect for my combo skin because it doesn't make me oily right away like many other moisturizers do. The packaging is really convenient, as I have the one that has the pump which helps to keep it sanitary (I avoid jar packaging).

My skin has felt nice and soft since using this and I don't believe I have had any breakouts or irritation caused by this moisturizer. It's pretty expensive so I try and re-stock when I get extra money around my birthday or Christmas, lol. If my opinions on this product change then I will definitely update my review but I have been using this for about 4 months already and I'm very happy with it.

on 1/11/2015 7:28:00 PM

I tried to like this product because it was in a gel form and meant to be oil-free. The first time I tried it I thought I was breaking out because of my foundation. I gave it up because I came across a different moisturizer and had completely forgotten about it. I recently ran out of the moisturizer I was using and by now have already switch foundation, so I thought I'd give it another try. Well, surprise, a ton of cystic acne pimples popped up on various places on my face and mainly on my chin. It was a horrible break out. I have stopped using it for the past month and my skin is back under control, so I am very well convinced that it had been this moisturizer all along.

I have combination skin and this moisturizer works well for me. My old moisturizer had me blotting every hour!! In the first week of using this product, I seen a big difference. I was hardly ever oily! I only blot once a day now. I'm loving this product by far!

on 1/6/2015 6:30:00 AM

I love the texture of this but unfortunately it makes me break out

on 12/30/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

»Doesn't break my skin :) »Get absorbed quickly »Light »Doesn't make skin look oily/Doesn't give shine to the face. » Moisturises really well. » A bit pricey.

Popular Moisturizers