Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased the small size oil free version just to try it for summer when my skin tends to be a little bit more oily, my skin is normal to dry with a few occasional hormonal breakouts I used it after my also brand new glam glow super mud mask, the next day I had four whiteheads on my T zone, I thought it was the mask so I applied a spot treatment at night and my origins night cream, in the morning my skin was clear again ... so, I washed my face and apply again the moisturizer and by the afternoon I had again the white heads, so it wasn't the mask it was the moisturizer!!! I have used the mask after that so, it was weird the reaction in my skin :( I use it on my neck and chest just to finish it since in the store I bought it there is not return policy

I love this moisturizer! I use it everyday before I put on my primer. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't clog my pores at all. It keeps my face moisturized all day. It is just the right thickness. It leaves my face moisturized without it being too thick or oily. Even though it is a little expensive, it is totally worth it. My mom uses this moisturizer too, and has been using it for years. Super high quality. Definitely recommend!

on 7/10/2014 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This moisturized my face without it feeling greedy. It felt like there was NOTHING on my skin! It felt amazing. a little goes a long way too! I've had it for almost a year and i still have half a bottle.this is my go to moisturizer. the price is in the 20 dollar range.. totally worth the price

I have mixed feelings about this product. I bought a small travel size from sephora because I have a difficult time finding products that work with my oily combo, sensitive, and acne prone skin. So I bought a small tube to try it out. It's been about 6 weeks of using it now and I really don't think I like it. I like the gel consistency. I like that it soaks in to my skin right away and makes my skin feel really smooth. But it makes me really oily for some odd reason. I know it's suppose to do the opposite... But even by the time I'm done doing my makeup, I'm oily already. Although I have oily skin as it is, being oily that quickly is not normal for me. But I do like that it moisturizes well. So I have stopped using it during the day and use only at night. When I wake up in the morning I have a disgusting oily film all over my face. Yuck! I will continue to use it at night until it is gone, but will not be repurchasing this. If I'm going to purchase a product for oily control, I would expect it to do such!

on 7/4/2014 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and decided to try this moisturizer. It made my face very oily so i didn't like it. Returned it.

on 7/3/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have very dry skin and this really moisturizes my skin. I like how it moisturizes my skin without making my skin feel oily. The price is high though and I need to purchase frequently.

on 6/26/2014 5:14:00 PM

The product name does not lie. It definitely made my skin dramatically different. I used it for a week and at first I loved it. But by the end of the week my forehead was covered in tiny bumps. And the rest of my face was breaking out. It completely clogged my pores. I'm at the point where it's probably going to take me 3 weeks to get my skin clear again. If you are acne prone I would not consider this at all. It's not worth it I wish I hadn't.

on 6/24/2014 5:17:00 PM

Tried the cream and the gel and yes the gel is a better product..but still to me its nothing special..having combination skin..it didn't help at all. It didn't break me out nor did it really hydrate my skin or even balance me. I used it for around 3/4 months and I never saw any kind of improvement. Worth a try..but I'd go with a sample first before you buy the full bottle as it's not the cheapest.

on 6/23/2014 7:54:00 AM

I don't get the whole Clinique 3 Step thing, it just doesn't work! I used all of the products (in 3, for oily skin) religiously for three years, only to find that I got better effects on my skin from products which cost half the price. I don't understand what is so dramatically different about this: It's a nice consistency, goes on well and does the job of moisturising without creating an oil slick on your face, but that's it really, nothing much different to any other brand. I think it's grossly over priced for what it is and the whole 3 Step System has taught me a valuable lesson in not believing the hype.

on 6/22/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this product. I have combo skin so the summer makes me oil up more in my T-zone and the winter leaves me a bit dry. I went from regular body lotions to petroleum jelly (why?) and then I finally found my friend. I use the gel all year round and it lasts me 3-4 months. I only need to use one pump for my face and two if I want to include my neck. Very light and it doesn't make me oily. I've been using this for two years and I will never go back to anything else.