October 22, 2014 | 1858 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by RaainDrrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was using Maybellines Dream Smooth Mousse(basically the opposite) before I picked up this. My skins oily & acne prone so the beauty specialist said to use this because it wont make my face feel greasy like the smooth mousse one did. I like the matte finish, but the smooth mousse had more coverage. Ita kinda chunky.. When I apply it with a sponge, brush or my fingers itll rub onto my face but alot of it just falls onto my lap. The foundation definetly doesent stick together very well. It doesent last all day and I had almost flawless skin before using it. I had a few pimples on my forehead. After using this for three weeks my face is absolutly COVERED in pimples. My forehead is worse and now I have tons of pimples on my chin and cheeks. Through my whole life Ive only ever had like 3 pimples on my cheek. Im furious. Guess its back to the greasy smooth mousse till I find another matte foundation that doesent break me out. BTW everyone... Smooth mousse is for people with dry skin This Matte mousse is for people with oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I personally love this product. It covers very well and it doesn't feel gross on your skin. I think for the price it great and it lasts you for awhile. It also matches my complection very well. The only thing I don't like is how the makeup somewhat "crumbles" while applying but you just have to smooth it out well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Shelby97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was nervous to try this foundation at first, but I'm glad I did. Ithe packaging is nice, and I like how well it blends. You only want to use a tiny bit though. I found it have a natural skinlike appearance to the skin. Really love it, I'll be buying it again for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by zurbaby

This broke me out!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It had a decent and kind of pretty finish at first, and felt light with an interesting texture, but it starts to get very orange/shiny looking after a few hours :( Even with the lightest shade, it oxidized into a weird orangey color. I'm not that light either! I wouldn't recommend this, Revlon colorstay is much nicer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Aljonaskaya

I bought it in Hungary- You have to know, in my country, most of makeup products are diffenrent than in the other countries of Europe- especially the Western countries. My foundation was the lightest of the avaible foundations, but it was way tooo dark for my skin- too yellow- I don't even know why the managements of cosmetic products think that in Central(or Eastern)-Europe, the people got darker skin tone than the French girls, for example. Generally, Slavic/Hungarian girls got very light skin too! But Balkanic girls, their skin is really darker...

Well, it was cakey, orange, and it caused a lots of acnes for me! I wouldn't recommend it, but I propose to use a primer under this foundation. The coverage is good, but it just didn't work on me...It was on sale when I bought it, so it was only 7$- the normal price of that product is 20$ here!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this. I mix with garnier bb cream in dark so I don't have the "ashy" appearance. I am a nc45. I have this in medium 4. My daily wear :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by uwieshiraz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's good, good price...good result. it covers enough for daily basis..since it only has medium coverage that i still can see my spots around my cheeks...but it's ok

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Karna2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the texture and the coverage. It goes on quite light but gives me enough coverage that my face still looks quite natural. I have yellow undertone and the medium colour range matches my skin nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AnnaDavies

I used to purchase Dream Matte Mousse as a teenager and it worked wonders, I couldn't fault it, however, I think Maybelline have changed something within the product as the colours seem darker. The foundation goes on superbly and I got almost full coverage but after around 30 minutes it seemed to patch in several places. Unfortunately, the mousse also rubs of on clothing/hands. The mousse itself is a luxurious texture however this doesn't reflect on the wear. The smell was also very unique. A couple of years ago I would of recommended this product to any woman, however it has changed dramatically and gone downhill in my eyes.