NYX Mega Shine - Beige

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Grape (vitis vinifera)Seed Oil, Butyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Propyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polybutene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E acetate), Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first NYX lipgloss and I have to say, I LOVE IT! I hardly wear lipgloss, mind you, and even though I have so many, it's normally the nasty smells that turn me off of them. I put this on, and at first I was like... OH NO, another one of those streaky lipglosses!! Great... now I have all this mushy product all over my lips and I look like a tard walking around. But actually, it just takes a few seconds, and the lipgoss seems to kinda... melt into the creases of your lips and evens out just perfectly! I LOVE IT! I especially love the smell, I might go get different colors just for the smell! I cannot rave enough about this product, and I have tried lipglosses ranging from $1-$30! I would suggest for anyone to at least try it out and see how it fares with you :) I personally loved it, and I love the price tag even more!

on 2/11/2011 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this today when I went to Ulta. I'd been planning on getting it a while as it's been recommended as a dupe for Viva Glam Gaga. Maybe people meant the Gaga lipstick, which I don't have, because I just got the lipgloss this week and it's nothing like this.

As for this, it's a pretty bubblegum pink on me with the slightest red tone. I have extremely pale lips. I see some further down describing it as a nude pink which makes me wonder if there are different batches or it just wears that differently on people. It seems to have good wear time and it smells nice. It's also pretty moisturizing however I always put on balm first as I have very dry lips.

If you're NW 15 I highly suggest this. It's a nice "warm up and brighten" your face shade.

on 2/2/2011 1:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Too sticky in my opinion, very cheap and the colour is ok but I just hate how it feels on my lips.

on 2/2/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have recently been on a NYX kick. I really like this gloss. Dont go by names when picking out colors. Beige is not beige it is actually a light pink color. I like it because it is neutral with no glitter. Goes on nicely and stays on. The price is the best 5.99. I could buy two lipglosses for what I would spent on one MAC. The only downside is the smell. It reminds me of a cherry coughdrop. Luckily it disappears within a few minutes.

on 1/30/2011 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this color. Its a nude pink that doesnt look too cool or too warm, but a perfect shade of light pink thats appropriate staple for everyday. I like this better than nyx natural and nyx perfect.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! The name is so off but it dosen't bother me. It's such a nice pink that I think would work with every skin tone. It's pigmented enough to be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. I'm an NC42 and this dosen't look crazy on me. As far as texture goes it's very creamy, and has no shimmer or glitter. For $5 this is amazing and you can't go wrong. I would recommened everyone give it a try! (:

on 1/20/2011 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Like most people i have no idea why this is called beige... I wouldnt call it barbie pink but a medium pink (no real pruple/blue undertones) it has no shimmer, which i prefer and the shine isnt too overwhelming.
I LOVE the smell but i understand some people might not like the cherry/fruity scent. I am very conscious of the color of my teeth so i tend to avoid pink lipgloss/lipstick but this a gorgeos color and not too light for my nc20 nc25 skin.
The formula is not sticky but lasts a substantial time which impresses me and feels quite moisturising.

on 1/13/2011 2:59:00 AM

Beige is pink. Just happens to be a very nice pink that looks like a universal color that could be worn by anyone. I love the NYX lip glosses ~ they are a great value and great products. Based on the price, if you don't like it, you don't feel like you wasted a ton of money, if you can't wear it. DH has me on a budget, so no new lip gloss purchases for awhile...

on 11/7/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

First of all, clearly this isn't beige...lol. It's a pretty barbie pink and I got mine at ulta for 5.99 (give or take a few cents). It's beautifully pigmented, the pink brings out the true color of the gloss. You can wear this alone or you can top a lipstick with this to make your lips brighter if you wanted but with my full lips, I wear it alone. This lipgloss smells like starbursts candy... haha at first, I thought it was just awkward smelling but then I realized it's a little fruity. It's not too bad... the gloss itself isn't sticky. It glides on smoothly and I feel like it'll easily rub off though so I usually reapply. I prefer sticky glosses as opposed to non-sticky because the color stays put on my lips. This is probably my only con with this gloss but I do love it. Would recc. if you're looking for an opaque bright pink gloss without too much obvious shimmers.

on 10/12/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I read a lot of reviews about this so i went to the mall and got it right away. The first time i tried it on i really liked it. It is a soft rose color which enough sheer. It's not very sticky either and smells very nice. However, after a few tries, i dont think im a big fan of pink glosses anymore. It does not go too well wirh dark eye liners on nc25-35 skin tones. I am okay with this product but will not purchase it again

Recommended for Medium Skin