July 28, 2014 | 1672 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by mamamanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like most people i have no idea why this is called beige... I wouldnt call it barbie pink but a medium pink (no real pruple/blue undertones) it has no shimmer, which i prefer and the shine isnt too overwhelming.
I LOVE the smell but i understand some people might not like the cherry/fruity scent. I am very conscious of the color of my teeth so i tend to avoid pink lipgloss/lipstick but this a gorgeos color and not too light for my nc20 nc25 skin.
The formula is not sticky but lasts a substantial time which impresses me and feels quite moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beige is pink. Just happens to be a very nice pink that looks like a universal color that could be worn by anyone. I love the NYX lip glosses ~ they are a great value and great products. Based on the price, if you don't like it, you don't feel like you wasted a ton of money, if you can't wear it. DH has me on a budget, so no new lip gloss purchases for awhile...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, clearly this isn't beige...lol. It's a pretty barbie pink and I got mine at ulta for 5.99 (give or take a few cents). It's beautifully pigmented, the pink brings out the true color of the gloss. You can wear this alone or you can top a lipstick with this to make your lips brighter if you wanted but with my full lips, I wear it alone. This lipgloss smells like starbursts candy... haha at first, I thought it was just awkward smelling but then I realized it's a little fruity. It's not too bad... the gloss itself isn't sticky. It glides on smoothly and I feel like it'll easily rub off though so I usually reapply. I prefer sticky glosses as opposed to non-sticky because the color stays put on my lips. This is probably my only con with this gloss but I do love it. Would recc. if you're looking for an opaque bright pink gloss without too much obvious shimmers.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by barblekay

I read a lot of reviews about this so i went to the mall and got it right away. The first time i tried it on i really liked it. It is a soft rose color which enough sheer. It's not very sticky either and smells very nice. However, after a few tries, i dont think im a big fan of pink glosses anymore. It does not go too well wirh dark eye liners on nc25-35 skin tones. I am okay with this product but will not purchase it again

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by tangerine3173

This is a pretty natural pink color. I love the shine, and it's quite lasting. I'm ok with the smell - although it's yucky, it doesn't last long (basically only when applying it).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first NYX lip product - and I wasn't disappointed! This is an absolutely beautiful medium pink color that goes with pretty much everything. I've been wearing it all the time since i bought it yesterday at Ulta. The price can't be beat and this gloss is fab; it smells kind of like cherry popsicles and has a beautiful velvety texture. Great color payoff as well. I find that the wear is generally a few hours, but I don't mind reapplying lip products so that's no big deal to me. The doe foot appliator is kind of weirdly shaped, it's longer and skinnier than most and seems "furrier" or something. One dip from the tube isn't really enough to apply the amount of gloss I'd like, but two dips is too much, and the packaging makes it difficult to wipe off excess back down into the tube. But I will live with that because it's otherwise so wonderful. As other reviewers have said, this is definitely comparable to more high end glosses and I prefer the texture of this to the MAC lipglasses. It feels more plush and less sticky. Definitely a winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by kujiu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great product.as well as mac lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by olivia3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. Quality and color in my opinion are equal if not better than MAC or NARS lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

My my, this is just gorgeous. I have now found my two Holy Grail peach and pink lipglosses :) ....'Smokey Look' MegaShine by NYX and now this. When I was looking at the swatches for the 'Beige' megashine, I fell in love- it seemed like the perfect pink lipgloss so I ordered it form Cherry Culture. When my order came in, I tried this right away over MAC's Myth lipstick, and the combination is a nude/pink lover's paradise. I think beige is a bit of an odd name for this, but so be it- I love combining this with so many different kind of lipsticks because it compliments them all so nicely. Since discovering NYX megashine's I haven't had any desire to try a department store lipgloss because these are just gorgeous. Firstly, this is not sticky at all (Ahem, MAC lipglasses :P) and the smell is so sweet and inviting. I'm happy with all my 5 Megashine's and highly rec. them to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by avghuman

Lawd this pink is beautiful!
This should look good on just about everyone.
Perfect to go with a pink and bronze look.