September 2, 2014 | 1832 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually really liked this cleanser, but it was nothing WOW! for me. I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin and this didn't break me out, so props on that one (it's a toughie not to make my skin react). But, it didn't really fight my blemishes. They just kind of stayed the way they were before. SalyIsilic acid is something my skin really likes for some reason. Benzoyl peroxide destroys my skin, but salysilic acid just realy helps keep me really clean. I didn't feel as big of an effect with the salysilic acid as I usually do. I really liked the smell though. Another problem I have with it is that it leaves my face feeling tight after I wash it. If you have oily skin and your face is tight after getting washed, it is definitely the wrong cleanser for you. But, it might have just been my skin being temperamental. So, all in all:

Pros:
*Nice smelling
*Gentle
*Has salysilic acid to kill bacteris
*Keeps your skin somewhat balanced

Cons:
*Leaves face feeling tight afterwards
*Doesn't do much for acne
*Has parabens in it
*Doesn't take off makeup well

Would I repurchase it? No. But I can definitely see some people loving it. I am still on the hunt for my HG cleanser! If you can, help me out girlies!

EDIT!!!

I feel stupid because now, only because I finished it and it is gone I realise what an amazing cleanser it is. It kept my skin very clean, removed all the oil and dirt (although it did have a hard time with removing waterproof makeup). Right after I stopped using this, my skin broke out into a massive amount of acne. I miss you, Biore!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by JN4eva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is one of my favorite cleansers out there. Takes off all my makeup which is my number one priority for my cleanser and and also helps to keep my skin somewhat clear. If your looking for a cleanser with salicylic acid in it then its a winner. But be warned that salicylic acid can cause you to break out alittle bit first if you have alot of clogged pores. This can also be drying at first too. Also i cant stand the new change in for the bottle it makes it so hard to travel with. The old bottles used to have a pump that locked and this one doesnt so i hate that. But i still give this a 5 cuz its my favorite cleanser!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by vintagevixen1995

When I first started to use it it gave me a tingling minty feel in my pores.. i started using this product since nov. and my acne has only gotten worst although my acne marks stared to go away new ones would occasionally pop out about twice a week, I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin! I have heard to not stop using a product if you have acne since your skin would have to get used to the wash over and over again. Its time I try something new that will work!!! any suggestions? Thank you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lorena88

I have always had acne prone skin and i decided to buy this to see if it would help. Usually my skin cannot tolerate anything harsh even if its for sensitive skin, but i was desperate and tired of looking so pimply. The first few days of using this, my skin cleared right up! I was so suprised, but it didnt last long- within a week or two of using this stuff my skin semed to get worse, and my break outs were huge under the skin spots, the type that take forever to go away. For some reason, my skin just doesnt do well with salicylic acid and this product contains it. Also, it makes your skin feel really tight, so you have to use a good moisturizer. It did not work for me, so i won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This is the best cleanser I've ever used. I grabbed it at wal-greens for $6 or $7 and have repurchased again several times. I love the cooling feeling and when I use it along with my Olay Pro X face brush my skin gets super clean & feels so soft. It foams up well but can really sting the eyes. The pump is great and I use 1 pump every morning. I've been suffering with adult acne for over 2 years and this plus the brush and the Biore Astringent have almost completely cleared up my skin. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just keep going back to this cleanser. My skin gets oily in the T-zone and Biore's Ice Cleanser really seems to keep the oil under control without drying my cheeks. I've been using it for about 4 years and it hasn't stopped working for me.

Acne has never been a problem for me, so I can't say how well it treats acne. Infrequently, I get maybe 1 or 2 pimples at a time, and this product helps to keep them at bay. It also helps with blackheads.

I use this product in the morning, and I love the cooling sensation. I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing, and it keeps my oil under control all day. I use a light daily SPF moisturizer after washing and I don't see oily patches or dry spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by BeYouuTifull

Only buy this if you have oily skin. I have dry skin and so after the 2nd use, it made my skin feel very rough, and it was covered in dry skin mostly around my jaw line, and nose. i can't make this go away without practically soaking my face in lotion. But it did dry up a small spot I had.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for the past 3 weeks.I usually break out around my jaw line sometimes on my chin. I do get a little oily on my T-zone but I am from the south where there is a lot of humidity. This product didn't really help with that as much as I thought it might but it did seem to help a little bit. It didn't cause any initial break out like most expect when you start using acne cleansers and it didn't cause me to dry out. It actually started clearing my skin on day 2. It cleared up my skin about 85 percent. I have switched to using it only in the morning and using Clinique Acne Solutions Face Cleanser at night. I would recommend it for any skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pavitt

I like this cleanser because of the tingling effect it leaves. I love anything with menthol/eucalyptus. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. However, it is drying because of the menthol. I have noticed my face clearing up for the 2 weeks I have been using it. I wouldn't recommend using every day because of the drying effect. I will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first picked up this product, I really enjoyed it. It got rid of my few acne spots and kept new marks at bay. I kind of got to using it religiously though, by that I mean every time I washed my face I used it, and it dried my skin out like no other. I am so upset as this is a great product for clearing up acne marks. I would suggest using this only if you are EXTREMELY oily, which very few people are extremely oily. Or I suggest using it only a couple of times a week or when breakouts start. Then quit. The most important thing to know about this product is that it contains menthol, which I didn't realize before. Menthol is HORRIBLE for skin as it does dry it out. So be careful.