July 30, 2014 | 1941 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lorena88

I have always had acne prone skin and i decided to buy this to see if it would help. Usually my skin cannot tolerate anything harsh even if its for sensitive skin, but i was desperate and tired of looking so pimply. The first few days of using this, my skin cleared right up! I was so suprised, but it didnt last long- within a week or two of using this stuff my skin semed to get worse, and my break outs were huge under the skin spots, the type that take forever to go away. For some reason, my skin just doesnt do well with salicylic acid and this product contains it. Also, it makes your skin feel really tight, so you have to use a good moisturizer. It did not work for me, so i won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This is the best cleanser I've ever used. I grabbed it at wal-greens for $6 or $7 and have repurchased again several times. I love the cooling feeling and when I use it along with my Olay Pro X face brush my skin gets super clean & feels so soft. It foams up well but can really sting the eyes. The pump is great and I use 1 pump every morning. I've been suffering with adult acne for over 2 years and this plus the brush and the Biore Astringent have almost completely cleared up my skin. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just keep going back to this cleanser. My skin gets oily in the T-zone and Biore's Ice Cleanser really seems to keep the oil under control without drying my cheeks. I've been using it for about 4 years and it hasn't stopped working for me.

Acne has never been a problem for me, so I can't say how well it treats acne. Infrequently, I get maybe 1 or 2 pimples at a time, and this product helps to keep them at bay. It also helps with blackheads.

I use this product in the morning, and I love the cooling sensation. I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing, and it keeps my oil under control all day. I use a light daily SPF moisturizer after washing and I don't see oily patches or dry spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by BeYouuTifull

Only buy this if you have oily skin. I have dry skin and so after the 2nd use, it made my skin feel very rough, and it was covered in dry skin mostly around my jaw line, and nose. i can't make this go away without practically soaking my face in lotion. But it did dry up a small spot I had.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for the past 3 weeks.I usually break out around my jaw line sometimes on my chin. I do get a little oily on my T-zone but I am from the south where there is a lot of humidity. This product didn't really help with that as much as I thought it might but it did seem to help a little bit. It didn't cause any initial break out like most expect when you start using acne cleansers and it didn't cause me to dry out. It actually started clearing my skin on day 2. It cleared up my skin about 85 percent. I have switched to using it only in the morning and using Clinique Acne Solutions Face Cleanser at night. I would recommend it for any skin type.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pavitt

I like this cleanser because of the tingling effect it leaves. I love anything with menthol/eucalyptus. It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. However, it is drying because of the menthol. I have noticed my face clearing up for the 2 weeks I have been using it. I wouldn't recommend using every day because of the drying effect. I will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first picked up this product, I really enjoyed it. It got rid of my few acne spots and kept new marks at bay. I kind of got to using it religiously though, by that I mean every time I washed my face I used it, and it dried my skin out like no other. I am so upset as this is a great product for clearing up acne marks. I would suggest using this only if you are EXTREMELY oily, which very few people are extremely oily. Or I suggest using it only a couple of times a week or when breakouts start. Then quit. The most important thing to know about this product is that it contains menthol, which I didn't realize before. Menthol is HORRIBLE for skin as it does dry it out. So be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Elicanarch123

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! This does wonders on my skin! I have combination skin and when I used to have terrible acne, I hopped from one product to another looking for the right one. If I stuck to one for a long amount of time, the product would give me discoloration and dry patches. Alsothe ice feel usually went away after a couple months. However this does the job without severely drying my skin! air you feel it is drying you out a tad bit, just use a really good moisturizer or night cream (I use nivea! Inexpensive and effective!) I love the feel of the ice blemish fighter launch and its so cheap too!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:00:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Good cleanser, tried it during break out season. Though it is a bit strong for dry skin people, it strips more oil than I would of like, than again, I should of being using a cream cleanser. It does clear up blemish a bit, not a miracle worker but will do. I loved the tingling feeling and the minty smell but the methanol is the ingredient that drys the skin out. I think it is not a good ingredient for the skin, but a lot of ingredient is, oh and the alcohol content is too high too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by algonquin247

This product is great i bought it in June a week before i headed of to camp(i was hoping my acne would clear up before the summer started) and after 2 DAYS my acne had almost all cleared up and after a week there was no more redness and i had about 1 small pimple. It also minimizes your blackheads. I dont have acne all over my face just in the T-zone and i swear this is amazing probably one of the best i have ever tried