December 22, 2014 | 1010 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Sleek and Shine

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by beaddamned

I love Garnier Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner and styling milk, but this conditioner, along with the shampoo, leave my thick coarse hair GREASY and nasty. I'm disappointed, I wanted to like this and gave it a fair shot. It's going into the trash, which I never do for shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by weblady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry curly colored hair. This conditioner works great for me. Makes my hair softer and more manageable. Smells good too. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ryden_gorey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's OK with fly aways considering I don't use a blow dryer to dry my hair. It smells really good.
It felt like it would be really light, but it's not really. It's more moisturizing than you would think. I like to leave in my conditioner when I shower, so I have to make sure I wash this out a bit better at the end of my shower than I would do with other conditioners. If I don't, it can be quite heavy and a bit greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by NinjaKiwi

(same comment will be used on Conditioner/Shampoo)
GREAT smell.
I have the entire Sleek & Shine line from Garnier .
About 78% of my frizzies were put to bed. :)
I love this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by lusciouslyna89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this, since the commercial kind of convinces you into liking it but I tried it and it did not moisturize my hair in the way that I hoped. I have Thick, curly hair so this stuff just did not do the job, It left my hair very dry. And I wasn't too keen on that smell, it just did not work for me at all!
SO MY SEARCH CONTINUES.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 1:45:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

Its really watery but SUPER moisturizing. Its the right amount. Doesnt weight hair down at all. It's just so odd, i dont know how this does what it does but I like it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used this last night, and as I was applying my DH asked what smelled like CAT SPRAY. Gross! To me it smells like old plant soil. It did make my hair really shiny, that and it's cheap, which is why I even gave this a one. I will probably not even use this up, and never buy again. I'll go with Pantene ice shine, which smells good :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by my3sons5

I have fine hair, but lots of it. My hair texture is wavy to curly and I live in a humid climate. This conditioner works for me. Keeps my flyaways from making an appearance and makes my hair soft and smooth whether I want to style it straight or let it go natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by peopleincowsuits

i have extremely fine, straight hair. i put this in my hair after i shampoo and leave it in for a couple minutes while i shave my legs, and then make sure to wash most of it out. it makes my hair soft and shiny! just make sure too wash alot of it out, or your hair will be greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by angel001717

This condish. seems to work well and perform as expected. i have not noticed any miracle results but it works well as a daily condish. it smells very good but the cap is difficult to open.