Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

New Formulation 7/2011: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Sugar Cane Extract,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 5, Lemon Peel Extract, Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol.

on 8/4/2008 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

unlike the shampoo, if i use this with a different brand, any other brand of shampoo my hair comes out nice and soft.
this conditioner feels very light, but does a decent job at conditioning. its not expensive and smells great.

on 7/22/2008 2:49:00 PM

I love Garnier Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner and styling milk, but this conditioner, along with the shampoo, leave my thick coarse hair GREASY and nasty. I'm disappointed, I wanted to like this and gave it a fair shot. It's going into the trash, which I never do for shampoo and conditioner.

on 5/13/2008 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry curly colored hair. This conditioner works great for me. Makes my hair softer and more manageable. Smells good too. Love it.

on 4/8/2008 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's OK with fly aways considering I don't use a blow dryer to dry my hair. It smells really good.
It felt like it would be really light, but it's not really. It's more moisturizing than you would think. I like to leave in my conditioner when I shower, so I have to make sure I wash this out a bit better at the end of my shower than I would do with other conditioners. If I don't, it can be quite heavy and a bit greasy.

on 2/13/2008 4:17:00 PM

(same comment will be used on Conditioner/Shampoo)
GREAT smell.
I have the entire Sleek & Shine line from Garnier .
About 78% of my frizzies were put to bed. :)
I love this stuff.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this, since the commercial kind of convinces you into liking it but I tried it and it did not moisturize my hair in the way that I hoped. I have Thick, curly hair so this stuff just did not do the job, It left my hair very dry. And I wasn't too keen on that smell, it just did not work for me at all!
SO MY SEARCH CONTINUES.

on 1/22/2008 1:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Its really watery but SUPER moisturizing. Its the right amount. Doesnt weight hair down at all. It's just so odd, i dont know how this does what it does but I like it!

on 11/26/2007 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I used this last night, and as I was applying my DH asked what smelled like CAT SPRAY. Gross! To me it smells like old plant soil. It did make my hair really shiny, that and it's cheap, which is why I even gave this a one. I will probably not even use this up, and never buy again. I'll go with Pantene ice shine, which smells good :)

on 11/16/2007 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have fine hair, but lots of it. My hair texture is wavy to curly and I live in a humid climate. This conditioner works for me. Keeps my flyaways from making an appearance and makes my hair soft and smooth whether I want to style it straight or let it go natural.

i have extremely fine, straight hair. i put this in my hair after i shampoo and leave it in for a couple minutes while i shave my legs, and then make sure to wash most of it out. it makes my hair soft and shiny! just make sure too wash alot of it out, or your hair will be greasy.