Prada Prada EDP

3.7

Amber, Bergamot, Orange, Mandarin Flower ,Mimosa, rose, Schinus Molle, peru balsam, patchouli, rasphberry, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Tonka bean, vanilla, musk.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

An addictive, rich scent of elegance and even decadence. This gathers compliments from everyone, especially men. Prada has become my favorite Winter evening fragrance - it's like putting on your warmest, yet most sensual clothing, with your most tempting lingerie hidden beneath them. The warm, woodsy scent of a fireplace invites the removal of layers of soft sweaters, to slowly reveal the mystery hidden below the layers, as the firelight warms the skin, and an ambery, incredibly sultry fragrance fills the air. I don't get "Angel" from Prada (as many others do) on my skin. It reminds me most of Nuits de NoHo, but it's still quite distinctive. Prada has a dryness, and its sweet notes are never sticky or sugary. Prada is bolder, less overtly feminine, more overtly sexual. Prada is dramatic, and very beautiful.

Hated it. Smelled like Windex on me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I first came across this in Collete in Paris, then bought it at a much cheaper price in a duty free store at Singapore airport! It's one of the only frangrances I've instantly liked. It's very rich, quite sweet and 'musky', but with a slightly masculine quality that prevents it from smelling too sickly. I think it makes for a better evening or special occassion scent than an everyday one.

I love this perfume, its become my HG of my collection and idk but i enjoy this scent all year round but i think for summer more of an evening scent and in the fall like October and November months day or night. I have had mine for a while and have had no problem with the spray as some of the others have, i dont notice any of it being evaporated or air getting in the bottle and changing the scent, I do have the 1.7 spray for my purse and its smells the same as the large with the atomizer. I just bought the intense today along with a set of the 1.7 size and lotion and mini ( ugh my spending habits are scary) and will one day get the refill bottle, this along with Bvlgari femme, Gucci 1 and 2 and Versus V/S ( stocked up on ten bottles since this is no longer available) are my favorite just to give you an idea of what i like for refrence. I gave price a 4 lippie on price bc its bit higher than most perfume for 2.7 ounce but the 1.7 and 1.0 i feel are competitive in price if it was a 3.4 ounce then i would have given it a 5 on price

I love the fragrance and would have given it a 5, based on that alone. The atomizer is horrible though!! I went to use my fragrance the other day and the whole thing had evaporated!! I have a lot of perfume, and yes, it had been awhile (I must not have even looked closely at it the last few times I wore it!). I won't buy the fragrance again, because I can't believe how poor the packaging is. I looked through the reviews here, and I see that I am not the only person to have problems with this packaging. BEWARE!!

I received a sample of this fragrance when I went to purchase Chanel No 5 from Neimans.
I didn't like the fragrance initially. I only smelled it in the little tester bottle. It was strong and had a chemical smell. I hate that so much in a perfume. I was about to throw it but did not.
Later, after I showered, I decided to give it a try on my skin...just to give it a chance before throwing the sample out and writing it off. WOW! Is all I can say. Putting it on the skin makes all the difference in the world.
It smells lovely on me. It's perfect...not too strong, not too sweet. It's a sexy scent. I think it's a great everyday scent---for me at least. I put it on lightly and on my pulse points only (inner elbow, behind knees, a little dad between my breasts, a little on my throat) It's just a beautiful scent that says you are confident, sexy, mysterious........ I receive so many compliments on it daily.

Also, I'm very new to scents. I used to wear anything that was given to me as a gift or the lightest of scents (Philosophy scents). I never could find one that didn't make me sneeze. I realized that was because I was buying 'cheap' scents. Now I only purchase parfum or eau de parfum and only the best scents..right now Chanel and Prada are my favorites and probably will be for years to come. What a difference!

i love love love the smell. mysterious, mature, yet fitting for a 21 year old like me (i've had lots of compliments when wearing it!!)

but i hate the atomiser packaging. argh! i think it lets air into the bottle and ruin the perfume! it's moldy, and smells really weird. it's how mine got ruined! i'm hesitant to rebuy because of how expensive it is.

so when i buy a refill or something, i'll definitely stay away from the atomiser. though when i first had it, it made me feel like a glamourous hollywood starlet.

I recently tried a small sample from a mailing I received. I love the smell. I decided that I needed to purchase it. I ended up buying a gift set for myself of it. After applying it, I wasn't as fond of it as I was with my sample. I think that this is a good smell for the winter months....not so much with the summer. I will put this away and wait for the cooler months, the scent seems to be too heavy for the warmer months.

my signature scent....deep, mysterious amazing. I wear this and it feels amazing, such an ego boost perfume because it attracts people towards you....I love the patchouli in this. I guess with my body chemistry it works perfectly, it was love at first sniff 3 years ago when it came out for me...best perfume out there for sure!

This will be short. I love Prada. It is rich and decadent, like dark stewed fruits and cream. The packaging is nice too, but stay away from the atomizer style.

Popular Fragrances