Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

on 2/18/2008 5:18:00 AM

i got 3 of these in the mini cell phone accessories version, and they are SO adorable! they are pretty pigmented, and the colors that i got all show up well on my pigmented lips. i got them in taiwan, where they only retail for about usd$4! i love these and all my friends are jealous of my cute l/g phone accessories when i whip them out for touch ups! will definitely repurchase.

on 2/16/2008 5:21:00 PM

I got 4 of these in the Kisses From Paris pack - the minis are sooooo cute!
I love all the colors: the pinks didn't show that well on my highly pigmented lips but the darkish brown-looking color lightened my lips in a nice way- I love all the colors.
They are so comfortable to wear and all look great!

on 2/14/2008 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this gloss. It's not sticky and it doesn't have big sparkle "spheres" that you can feel on your lips (I hate that!!! That's why I hate L'oreal Glam shine!!) , just a beautiful shiny effect.

I've got 2 effet 3D : #4 Rose emblématic and Gloss Menthol.
#4 is a peach-pink color with gold shine, BEAUTIFUUUUUL!!!!
And gloss menthol is a transparent gloss, just like MAC Glass but with a fresh feel on the lips and minty flavour. The are 20 shades, more or less, so you will find one that you like for sure.
I think this is my favourite gloss for now and you should try it.

In Spain, I bought them for 10 € each (~9$ I think??). They are also, this mini bourjois sizes, which cost 4€ : mini eyeshadows, mini effet 3D, and mini loose eyeshadows (5€)...I will try this soon...hehehe!!!

on 2/8/2008 10:18:00 PM

I really love this gloss. It looks like you are wearing gloss, which is the whole point for me. Some glosses just sink into your lipstick and then I wonder why I bother. However, this really does give my lips some dimension and it is not sticky or tacky. At first I liked the brush applicator but mine quickly became frayed from taking it in and out of the tube. Oh well. I still like it alot. It smells great, too.

I tried this is the shop, and WOW! It really does create a 3D look to your pout!! Not a big fan of lipgloss i diden't buy it, but others should give it a go!

on 1/26/2008 9:00:00 AM

I am not usually a fan of lipgloss, but due to a "spend £10 and get this free lipgloss" offer, I took advantage. I have #32, fraise pailletée, and I do like it a lot! It looks red in the tube but it is actually a nice looking pink. A nice product :)

on 1/25/2008 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually don't write a review about a product unless I've tried it for a few weeks, but in this case, I immediately hated the product so much that more than likely, it will end up in the trash before I decide to keep trying to make it work for me. I bought 3-D Effect in "Brun Poetic", which is a nudey-pink. First, the $15 price is pretty high for what is essentially a drugstore brand, but I thought I'd give these a try since they seem to be so highly rated here, and Bourjois is a sub-company of Chanel. Thus, I was hoping for a cheaper version of Glossimers. What I got is far, far from it. In fact, I really don't know why these glosses are so popular - perhaps the allure of "Made in France" is affecting the ratings?? Frankly, this is the worst lipgloss I've ever purchased. I would hope that my objections only apply to this particular shade or the 3D line, but that's not something I want to find out by wasting another $15 on another shade. First, I suspect that the "3-D effect" they refer to is the chunky glitter that is dispersed throughout the product. This, to me, is the worst thing about this gloss, and makes it seem really cheap. I own a lot of glosses with high shimmer, but none of them have a cheap, glitterry look or feel to them. After the gloss dries down, you can feel the grainy glitter all over you lips, and worse yet, it migrates outside the lipline, so that you have oh-so-attractive glitter particles lining your mouth. It not only feels cheap and tacky, it looks it, too. As it wears off, the chunky, grainy glitter and the gloss color will migrate in patches on the lips, making it look even worse. The product is just terrible in this regard. Finally, the brush is just too small, and made of these stiff, cheap, plastic bristles that were flayed already on my new tube! As for the size, I don't mind double-dipping my gloss, but having to dip several times to get enough coverage isn't my favorite way of spending my time. Not sure yet if this product is even worthy of anything but the trash can. Even my $3 drugstore glosses are better than this. I do not recommend these at all. Did I simply get a defective sample? ?

on 1/17/2008 9:58:00 PM

I have these in clear and sparkling clear and i absolutly love them. Ther are WOW ! Lps look like plastic, the gloss is sooooo shiny ! Application is easy with the flexible brush integrated, it doesn't smell bad nor strong. I se it on bare lips but it also works great on tp of lipstick for a fantastic ultra shiny result !

on 1/7/2008 9:38:00 PM

I have this product in the color #5. I have wanted it for awhile but held off because it is a little pricey for lip gloss....$15. I have loved Bourjois cosmetics since high school, they always look so pretty and I have never been disappointed. #5 is a bright golden pink in the bottle, but it is not too bright on the lips. My lips are not very pigmented, and this gives them a very pretty pink color. I love the shiny look, and the texture is really good...not gritty like a lot of other shiny lip glosses. I would definitely purchase this again.

on 12/24/2007 9:35:00 AM

I have got 8 effect 3d lipglosses. and I love them all:D but I love all the Bourjois products:)

Recommended for Medium Skin