April 16, 2014 | 1220 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ThickLashDarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this is the shop, and WOW! It really does create a 3D look to your pout!! Not a big fan of lipgloss i diden't buy it, but others should give it a go!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 9:00:00 AM More reviews by ally5172

I am not usually a fan of lipgloss, but due to a "spend £10 and get this free lipgloss" offer, I took advantage. I have #32, fraise pailletée, and I do like it a lot! It looks red in the tube but it is actually a nice looking pink. A nice product :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

I usually don't write a review about a product unless I've tried it for a few weeks, but in this case, I immediately hated the product so much that more than likely, it will end up in the trash before I decide to keep trying to make it work for me. I bought 3-D Effect in "Brun Poetic", which is a nudey-pink. First, the $15 price is pretty high for what is essentially a drugstore brand, but I thought I'd give these a try since they seem to be so highly rated here, and Bourjois is a sub-company of Chanel. Thus, I was hoping for a cheaper version of Glossimers. What I got is far, far from it. In fact, I really don't know why these glosses are so popular - perhaps the allure of "Made in France" is affecting the ratings?? Frankly, this is the worst lipgloss I've ever purchased. I would hope that my objections only apply to this particular shade or the 3D line, but that's not something I want to find out by wasting another $15 on another shade. First, I suspect that the "3-D effect" they refer to is the chunky glitter that is dispersed throughout the product. This, to me, is the worst thing about this gloss, and makes it seem really cheap. I own a lot of glosses with high shimmer, but none of them have a cheap, glitterry look or feel to them. After the gloss dries down, you can feel the grainy glitter all over you lips, and worse yet, it migrates outside the lipline, so that you have oh-so-attractive glitter particles lining your mouth. It not only feels cheap and tacky, it looks it, too. As it wears off, the chunky, grainy glitter and the gloss color will migrate in patches on the lips, making it look even worse. The product is just terrible in this regard. Finally, the brush is just too small, and made of these stiff, cheap, plastic bristles that were flayed already on my new tube! As for the size, I don't mind double-dipping my gloss, but having to dip several times to get enough coverage isn't my favorite way of spending my time. Not sure yet if this product is even worthy of anything but the trash can. Even my $3 drugstore glosses are better than this. I do not recommend these at all. Did I simply get a defective sample? ?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Akashka

I have these in clear and sparkling clear and i absolutly love them. Ther are WOW ! Lps look like plastic, the gloss is sooooo shiny ! Application is easy with the flexible brush integrated, it doesn't smell bad nor strong. I se it on bare lips but it also works great on tp of lipstick for a fantastic ultra shiny result !

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by lgoddard2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this product in the color #5. I have wanted it for awhile but held off because it is a little pricey for lip gloss....$15. I have loved Bourjois cosmetics since high school, they always look so pretty and I have never been disappointed. #5 is a bright golden pink in the bottle, but it is not too bright on the lips. My lips are not very pigmented, and this gives them a very pretty pink color. I love the shiny look, and the texture is really good...not gritty like a lot of other shiny lip glosses. I would definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Dila

I have got 8 effect 3d lipglosses. and I love them all:D but I love all the Bourjois products:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by prune

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I procrastinated buying this gloss partly because of the price and partly because I haved tried so many "plumping" and illusion glosses that didnt do a thing! I finally caved and bought it in Rose Symphonic....pretty shimmery pink. I really like it and it does give the illusion of plumper lips. The applicator surprisingly is a brush which makes it easier to apply exactly where you want it. The only negative is that it tends to wear off pretty quickly!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

After contemplating trying this for a long time I finally did and Im somewhat undecided on how I feel about it. Its not the best lipgloss I've ever tried and its not the worst either. I like the colors - they do work well for the looks I want. They arent really super sticky but they are thicker than the majority of glosses I wear - luckilly after a few minutes they seem to melt and become thinner. The glitter in the glosses can be a bit annoying - the way you can sort of feel it on your lips. I dont think this is as much of an everyday gloss for me as much as I wanted it to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by nicolley77

i have the smaller cell phone charm version in frambois magnifique. i love the gloss, it's not sticky, fairly thin consistency, and the color is so pretty and shimmery. it really does have a 3d effect. the only thing i don't like is that it is pretty darn pricey, 9 bucks for a tiny little tube! i think the full size version is probably more worth it. i think i would buy that size next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Ineta

I have 2 shades of Nude collection. I love the colours, it moistures well, but could stay in place longer.It's the only minus ot this lip gloss