August 23, 2014 | 1899 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, Love, Love this color! It means summer is here :) It stays on my toes from March - August! Looks fantastic with a tan!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by little7elf

This has been a tireless summer pedicure staple for me for the past FIVE years. I actually still look forward to the day when I get to break out the cajun shrimp for the season. I always get compliments on this shade, whether it's on my toes or just sitting in the bottle on my shelf. Glossy and gorgeous with out even the slightest tinge of shimmer... love it.
EDIT: the color is not as fashionable as it once was since there are so many more neons and oranges on the market today. However, it's a nice safe bet or easy transition into the world of vibrants since the amount of red lends a classic timelessness to the shocking elements - good balance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jbrennan

First off, I love OPI polishes in general (great brush, good coverage). This is the perfect color for summer - a pretty orange with a hint of pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cajun Shrimp is the most used-up nail polish in my collection- I never get tired of this! It's a gorgeous reddish coral color that is very flattering on my skin tone. By far one of my top 5 favorite nail polishes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by felmingham

My first ever OPI purchase and made me totally fall in love with OPI. Everytime I wear this colour I always get compliments. It is a great summer colour. Nice and bright. Now I am addicted to OPI!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by star54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this would be more of a coral, but it's actually a dark orange when applied.
I still ended up liking this nailpolish tho, as I usually like anything as far as OPI is concerned. It's good quality, has decent staying power, and this particular colour is great for a pedicure.

Still in search of the perfect coral nail polish....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by aboud18

Love Love Love this color! I wear it every summer on my toes. It looks gorgeous with a tan! Its is slightly more expensive than other polishes but its totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

this is a beauty, very flattering. 3 coats is what i recommend for intensity, but you will have full coverage in two - even one depending on your application technique. this color satisfies a need for orange/peach/ coral/ even red. if i had to scale my collection down to ten polishes, i would probably elect to keep this in there!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by allicat626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This was my first OPI nail polish, and it is still one of my favorites. It is a bright orange red with no shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviewer - I was hoping for coral and got a red, albeit a pretty one. On the nails I don't detect any tinge of coral/orange. Happy color, though