Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/18/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes,it is oil free. The top layer liquid is silicone,that's why it takes off waterproof mascara so effortless. How ever it will still leaving that greasy feeling but then again you supposed to rinse or wash your face to take off the residue. 1 bottle last me quite a while because I only use it when I put on waterproof mascara 2-3 times a week. I don't like the packaging! I'm always affraid I'm going to knock it over.

on 5/14/2014 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is really good at breaking down eye make up. I use this on a cotton ball to get the eye makeup off before washing my face. It is very oily so I need to follow up with a good cleanser. I also love it for cleaning my makeup brushes. Its super cheap and quite a good product.

My favorite makeup remover! Honestly I'd say I prefer the towelettes, since I have a clumsy tendency to leave the bottle open and knock it over when I'm taking off my makeup. But this stuff lasts so much longer and saves me a lot of money, I buy a bag of cotton balls for $2 or less and this and it lasts forever. I probably buy a bottle once every 1-2 months. There is an oily residue, but the instructions say to rinse with a wet cloth after(:

on 4/27/2014 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the ONLY eye makeup remover I will ever use. This takes off EVERYTHING! Waterproof products come off with no effort! And it's great for sensitive skin! It's pretty expensive for a product that resembles water in a bottle...? Almost $10 for 5oz?? Too much but I'm forced to pay it because nothing can beat it!

on 4/17/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love it!!!!

on 4/17/2014 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This product was not that great for me. I think the most efficient way of using this remover is to use cotton pads, but I'm not really into that, I prefer applying remover like a cleanser and rinsing it off my face.
It says oil free, but this remover has a very oily consistency! And it makes you look and feel oily! What the heck? I've heard oils are better for removing makeup, but I couldn't make it work for me.
This is also a little bit expensive for a Neutrogena product, in my opinion.
Not recommended :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this for years..I like that it removes my eye makeup almost effortlessly with no irritation.Although it claims to be non oily, visually you can see it appears oily and despite the oily residue left behind I continue to use it as upon washing my face disappears.

on 4/14/2014 12:55:00 PM

I have a bottle of this and I'm not sure how. But hey, what a nice surprise because this eye makeup remover works. It's a dual phase formula, so requires a quick vigorous shake before you soak a cotton pad and actually does feel a little bit "oily" despite being oil-free. The important thing is that it is effective - even at removing gobs and gobs of waterproof mascara, eyelash glue, and eye liner.

My technique consist of soaking a cotton pad and laying into of my eye for a minute or so, to allow the remover to breakdown lash glue and other waterproof cosmetics and then gentle sweep from side to side to pick up the dissolved products. Sometimes I need to do a couple of passes, but this works almost as well as the Chanel eye makeup remover, at a mere fraction of the price.

Bonus points, there is no burning and irritation if the remover happens to seep into your eyes!

on 4/6/2014 10:52:00 AM

This stuff is awful! Yes it does remove makeup but it always leaves a weird dry residue underneath my eyes... every single time. I can only use this during the night. Terrible

on 4/5/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use this daily to remover mascara and any other eye makeup I'm wearing. It is effective even on waterproof eye makeup. It is very important to shake the bottle before applying so that the two phases combine. I put some on to a cotton pad and then gently swipe over my eyes before cleansing. It does not irritate me or break me out. I will continue to repurchase.