October 23, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this several times for several years. I like that it's oil free, and still works really well. It takes of my black gel liner, waterproof pencils, liquid liner, mascara and even waterproof mascara. I usually dip clean q-tips in it, or pour it on some cotton squares. I don't have to worry about it getting on my face, because it won't break me out. I also dip my lip brush in it to remove left over stains. Just make sure you shake it before each use. It's the best inexpensive makeup remover I've tried. I go through it pretty fast, because I use it every day, but I'll continue to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My HG eye makeup remover ! Removes my eye makeup very well. Very gentle, cheap plus it's oil free, what I could ask more? Will buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Decided to give this a try. I repurchased also after running out. It works pretty good removing eye makeup. To me it was slightly greasy. I paid around $7 or $8 at the drugstore. I have a big problem with the bottle it's in. There isn't any sort of squeeze hole or anything to control the flow of this product. I have the stupid habit of leaving the cap off while I remove my makeup and now TWICE my elbow knocked it over and splash! No wonder I went through my first bottle so quick. I]m going to keep looking

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Leaves a mass of oil residue all over my face and doesn't do a very good job removing mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by berdil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is incredibly oily and it doesn't do a good job of taking off my mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used to use Lancôme BiFacil, which I received free as a GWP, but couldn't justify the cost when it ran out. I purchased this as a cheaper alternative, and have been pleased! No stinging/burning, effective and removes waterproof eyeliner and mascara with ease. The Target brand of this also works well!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Great remover which does not irritate my eyes and remove waterproof makeup well. Not very affordable but def cheaper than high end brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Mapril

I've tried so many different brands of eye makeup remover and this is the one that works. I wear water proof mascara and this is the only one that gets all of it off without having to scrub my eyes. And there's very little oily feel after wards. I highly recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by K177y

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It removes all of my eye makeup very easily without me having to do any kind of rubbing and it doesn't make my eyes feel all greasy afterwards. I actually couldn't find this at the store I was at one time and I ended up buying something else which turned out to be a big disappointment. I ended up getting two of these the next time I saw it just so I would have an extra one handy just in case I ran out of this stuff, that's how good it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by agma93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally use the L'oreal makeup remover but the last time I didnt find it so I decided to buy this one. I think they are very similar and it removed my waterproof mascara very easily.