Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

The best eye makeup remover EVER! I can't find anything better than this. It is somewhat pricey but it works so well I can't resist! I have never switched eye makeup remover because this is soooo good. It removes water proof makeup like its nothing. overall, very good.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had been using Maybelline remover in the plastic bottle; both waterproof and regular. The oiliness of the pink one really got in my eyes and bothered me and the blue bottle was too watery.I love the MK remover. It is bi-phasic so you must shake it up. Barely soak a cotton pad and place on your eye and voila! The makeup is gone. While it feels like there is a bit of oil it is not oily and does not get in my eyes or irritate. Ithas no fragrance.$10 for a jar, which I think is good. It take waterproof mascara off with no prob.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Great makeup remover, I like this a lot because it does the job but it doesnt leave your eyelids oily and gross afterwards. And this removes almost all of my makeup but I did have a problem with removing this waterproof eyeliner with this (and all of my other makeup removers) so I just used a little bit of olive oil and it was gone :)
I have repurchased this and will continue to do so :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It is good for removing light traces of makeup , but for heavier makeup something heavier is needed. It does not remove waterproof makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually really liked this product. It removed all of my eye makeup, even the waterproof stuff. However, it left a greasy-feeling film after use, which is why I took off a lippie.

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Does the job in general, but has seemed to irritate my eyes (I have really sensitive eyes, so I'm sure for most people this would not be an issue). Also seems to have a lot of ingredients that seem unnecessary, but then again I do not wear waterproof eye make up, so perhaps one had to have all those chemicals if one wants to remove water proof cosmetics. Right now my go-to eye makeup is "Real Purity - Eye Make-Up Remover ", but am always looking to change to something cheaper as long as it does not make my eyes all red, and does not have any more chemicals than necessary to get the job done. Please note my review only counts if you wear non water proof cosmetics, since I can not compare otherwise.

This is the best working eye makeup remover. When using friends drug store eye makeup removers, I've realized how well this removes my daily eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I put it on a cotton ball and use one for each eye. Won't ever use another eye makeup remover. *Also, it now comes in a cuter bottle

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Tried this once and it literally didn't take off any of my waterproof liquid eyeliner or mascara. Would not recommend to anyone who has hard to wipe off makeup.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Best eye makeup remover ever! It's so silky, gets off all my makeup and doesn't leave a film on my skin.