September 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by PremedStudent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Love it. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by kalzangdrunma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While I prefer *not* to buy *anything* from this company, I have to say this eye makeup remover is one of the best I've ever used. It's VERY expensive, BUT it also REALLY works for sensitive skin and eyes. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. It removes eye makeup quickly without irritation. This product does NOT sting my eyes and works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by kareemashakur

THE BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third - fourth? - bottle of this stuff already. Imagine that! Haha. I love this stuff! It takes off eyeshadow and eyeliner so easy, even waterproof/24hr/long-lasting ones. Mascara's not quite one-swipe-and-done, but I haven't found any removers that can do that, so in my book, it's the best I've found so far. Between this and a little swipe of vaseline for heavier mascara days, it's my go-to and will keep repurchasing even though the price ticket is a little bit more than I'm used to paying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by neurosciguy

My HG makeup remover!!!!! Seriously, this is the SINGLE best item that Mary Kay makes, hands down. It takes everything off in one swipe, so you really don't have to use a lot of product. It's also incredibly gentle, it feels quite nice on the skin, and once it got into my eyes and didn't sting AT ALL!! It's basically as good as the Crealine H20 products but much more reasonably priced. Will DEFINITELY repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was cleaning out some of my old samples of various products the other day and I found a small trial size of this remover. I never really used it because I always felt my face was pretty clean after I washed with Cetaphil. But I've been using a MAC eyeliner that doesn't come off with just the Cetaphil, so I thought I'd give this stuff a whirl. This stuff is FANTASTIC!!! FANTASTIC!!!! It removes EVERYTHING with no tugging and as importantly, no stinging to my eyes!!! You have to shake it up and even though it says it's oil free, I still touch up with a little witch hazel after using it. I swear I want to use this all over my face!! After only using it a week, I got on the horn and called up my Mary Kay lady and ordered a full size. This stuff is wonderful!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

I used up my sample size recently and I MUST admit this was A FANTASTIC eye make up remover.. Great even on my eyelash extensions.. it was gently yet took EVERYTHING off with one swipe..
I will buy the full size soon.. cause the lancome is good but for the price.. i'd rather purchase MK. I also have the Sephora eye makeup remover.. that does not work as well, i have to swipe 4 times to get my eye make-up off... but thats another review..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by marciap81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best eye makeup removers ever. Takes off all eye makeup easily!!! It may look oily but its not. Remember to shake before each use so the ingredients can blend. It should be foamy in the container before use. No water needed of course. Put on a cotton pad and u are set. Average price for a good makeup remover. U get what u pay for and this is worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by PortageeGirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. Have used it for years and years and years :). None like it in my opinion.