July 31, 2014 | 1370 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by lesdesirables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used a full tube of this stuff and overall I am very happy with this purchase. I like that it has retinol and sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin too oily but it provides a good amount of moisture. I have combination/oily skin with some lines forming on my forehead but also bouts of acne, especially during that time. Having used this for some time, I won't call it a miracle product. It won't get rid of deep wrinkles overnight. However, with consistent use, my skin seems to react well to it. I would liken its effectiveness to a Clinique super-defense spf 25, which is three times the cost,

Some aren't crazy about the packaging, but I like it. I feel like I can get every last drop by rolling the metallic tub at the very end.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Ntuitive1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am 52 years old and have tried many more expensive products that claim to do what this does but don't work half as well.This product not only works but is less than half the price of those infomercial brands. After over a year of use,I have noticed significant improvement around the eye area plus a general smoothing effect, which is amazing.I use this product at night with a heavy night moisturizer.I would never use this product alone as I feel I need more moisturizing.I have sensitive skin and so far I have not had any bad side effects.There is no fragrance in this, which is often what irritates sensitive skin,but it does contain retinol, which is one of the only ingredients proven to actually prevent and minimize wrinkles.Why pay more when you can have what the more expensive brands promise you for much less?

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Marianna3939

This does a great job of brightening my skin. I cannot comment on if it reduces wrinkles since I do not have any yet. I had to buy this with the spf(they only had this available). The sunscreen is laughable. It is not strong enough to protect your skin. Overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 8:30:00 AM More reviews by jackjack828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product makes me wanna smack myself silly for not buying it sooner. When it comes to skin care I'm a snob. I usually only buy HE brand. Because of my super dry, uneven skintone, and large pores I thought HE brands would be better. Boy, was I wrong! The first time I ever used this, my skin was smooth and plumped. I have fine wrinkles under my eyes, crows feet, and laugh lines. After first used my fine lines were barely noticeable. It stinged a lil, but goes away fast. This cream absorbs suuper fast, non oily, and light. I might need something heavier for winter, but for right now, I am in love with this. This is my first retinol too.

Neutrogena, if you ever ds this, I just might kick someone's throat. I love this. Definitely my HG! I'll update after another month.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by moogagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I am undecided. I am breaking out - one stubborn huge spot on my chin and tiny whiteheads on my chin & around my nose/mouth area. I even got blackheads on the side of my cheeks and I have NEVER gotten blackheads before. My skin is very dry and I've never gotten much acne, just spots here and there.

As for lines, I have not seen any changes yet, in fact, I find the lines on my forehead almost worse, but maybe that's because I am looking at them all the time to see if anything is happening.

I will push through the 'initial breakout' that I have heard about and see what happens!

EDIT* I cannot continue to use this product...I can't push through the break out - I was left with about 8 whiteheads on my nose/lip chin area and a huge spot that keeps growing a whitehead. The skin around my nose was totally irritated and my skin was starting to flake. I don't understand how drying my skin out terribly is anti-aging? Don't like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for almost a week. It is a very comfortable night cream and not greasy at all. It is absorbed by the skin well and the finish is more on the matte side. To me it is just a very regular light weighted lotion and I have not see any "anti-aging or anti-wrinkle" effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Ainnir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This moisturizer has a nice texture and I like the packaging it comes in. It does not irritate my skin or make me break out, and my skin is very sensitive. The only drawback is that it really makes my skin oily, by noon I am one big oil slick. I'll probably keep using this at night until I run out, but for daytime I'll go back to my old regimen of Shiseido Pureness moisturizer and Shiseido Sunscreen..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

I'm 23 years old, so no wrinkles yet, but I bought this to help combat post-acne marks and smooth out my skin tone and texture. I bought it online for about $12.

I was on .05% Retin-A, but I wanted something a little gentler. Plus, I was too lazy to go back to the dermatologist for a refill, lol.

It comes in a metal tube. I guess this helps protect the product (when I was on Retin-A, it came in a metal tube too). But this may make it a little difficult to get all of the product out.

I really like the texture. it's creamy without leaving my face greasy, and it absorbs quickly. It makes my skin feel very soft (perfect for makeup application). There's no noticeable smell to it either. I only use this during the day, after I cleanse and before I apply sunscreen. A little goes a long way, and though it's a little on the pricier side for me, I imagine this lasting for a few months at least.

I've only been using it for a few days, but so far it's been great. It hasn't broken me out, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It doesn't make me peel like the way the Retin-A did, as it does contain a lower concentration of retinol.

UPDATE: Had to knock it down to 2 lippies. I am now living in a dry desert climate, and this stuff just isn't cutting it for me anymore. :( I have oily skin, and I find that after applying this, my skin still feels pretty dry, even in this hot weather. The lack of moisture in the air definitely doesn't help either. Left it to 2 lippies though because it hasn't irritated my skin or clogged my pores. I need something more intensive now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by orangeinsanity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product really is amazing. I'm only 21 so I don't have many problems with wrinkles but it does help skin look healthy. I used it on my neck also which had many fine lines and after a few weeks my neck looked so smooth! It's not drying either, though I still use moisturizer alongside this as I have dry skin.

ETA/ I noticed great results at first but it stopped working when I was about half way through the bottle. I had a good run with it but I wouldn't re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Bunnisan

I am too young to be using wrinkle cream
but i used it anyway
it does work
but since i only have fine lines i couldn't see it's full potential
benefit of the doubt that it works
and dimishes wrnkles as much as they do of fine lines
(\ /)