Bio Oil All Products

3.5

Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Color (Orange) D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100)

on 1/5/2014 2:31:00 AM

I feel that Bio-Oil is a great product which helped me clear up my scars which were caused by my heels. It definitely works miracles for me! Apart from that, it being scentless is just wonderful! If you are looking for an oil to help lighten your scars or stretch marks, try Bio-Oil!

However, I did notice one flaw, it takes awhile for the product to take effect, so patience is needed.

Read a more detailed version here: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/72222802267/bio-oil-review

on 12/31/2013 10:38:00 PM

Well, I really bought this for my face and neck as a moisturizer mainly because of the Calendula oil, which is supposed to be some sort of magic potion in the Boiron Homeoplasmine craze. Anyway, I like it okay, but the jury is still out. It is pricey, but it does have some cool oils that I really love - calendula, lavender, rosemary, chamomile.

on 12/22/2013 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I discovered Bio Oil on a trip to Australia 10 years ago. I had never heard of it and there were advertisements for it everywhere. I had hoped it would help with my jet lagged dehydrated skin. We were traveling for 5 weeks from the States to Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia. Needless, to say I have always had Bio oil on my night stand and in my travel bag. I love the stuff. I use it on my hands, legs, feet, arms you name it. It doesn't work well on my face but that is okay with me as I have so many other face moisturizers to use.
Bio Oil does have a synthetic scent to it but I got used to it and its not the worst synthetic scent I've ever smelled. Does Bio Oil work? I think so. I have magnificent skin and I like the sheen and glow Bio Oil gives my skin. In the end, it really is a nice oil that hydrates and locks moisture in my skin. I like to use it right after the shower with semi wet skin. I will always have Bio Oil in my arsenal. For ever and ever Amen!

on 12/22/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used to use this to get rid of scars on my arms... Didn't work

on 12/20/2013 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Not impressed.

i love bio oil. it helped me get rid of my stretch marks. also i use it remove my makeup and it slips right off. i love this stuff

on 12/8/2013 6:11:00 PM

I bought this originally to cure pregnancy stretch marks. Didn't work!

t cleared up the KP on my upper arms! I find the lavender scent a little synthetic-smelling and the packaging is quite tacky, but I'll over look this since it does work on the KP and also on dry skin.

on 12/8/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I buy this oil almost every winter to help with my extremely dry skin. This has done WONDERS for my skin, i am truly amazed. It helps against dryness, marks, discoloration, and tone. It feels so soft on my skin keeps it moisturized..

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I swear by Bio Oil for stretch mark prevention!

Before you say "some people just don't get them", I am succeptable to stretch marks. I've still got faint marks from puberty to prove it....from when I was age 11-12.

I bought a 2 bottle pack of Bio Oil from Costco for $20 USD at the start of my pregnancy and basted myself in it at bedtime from month 3 until I went into labor. I'd just about gotten to the bottom of the first bottle when the babe was born...a month early at well over 6lbs. She got big fast!

I was in the delivery room thrilled that had made it all the way there without one new stripe.

Thanks Bio Oil!

on 12/4/2013 1:07:00 AM

I like this oil. I find it works best when mixed with another lotion (I like to mix it with Lubriderm). It helps to keep your skin hydrated, rather than re-hydrating, so I find using it right after washing or with another lotion is best. If I'm applying it to my body I will mix it with Lubriderm unscented. If I am using it on my face I just apply a drop or too right after i dry my face. I find the scent nice and non-irritating. My face looks more plump when I use this. The oil sinks in and it's not too shiny after it sinks in for a minute. I like it a lot and will repurchase when I need to.

Popular Body Skincare Products