September 1, 2014 | 1706 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love Bio Oil! This is a godsend when my eczema flares up in the winter. Nothing else moisturizes my stubborn skin. I don't recommend this for you though if your skin is not terribly dry. This is definitely a winter staple, it helps juicy up any dry spots before makeup application. You do need to wait a few minutes for it to skin into your skin, and if it isn't sinking into your skin, definitely put on too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

In terms of diminishing the appearance of my stretch marks, this product provides minimal improvement. However, it terms of providing moisture and suppleness to the skin, it does an excellent job. I would apply straight to my arms, torso and legs after a hot shower, and my skin would drink it right up. It gave the appearance and feel of silky smooth, supple skin too. I think this will make a great body oil for those with dryer skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Bio Oil for 6 months, mainly as a moisturizer for the face. It's been an okay product for me. A few drops goes a long way and even after 6 months, I still have about 1/3 bottle left. No real improvement as far as my skin goes but it also doesn't break me out. I probably will not buy this again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Kristinaweaver08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for my stretch marks on my stomach and then read the pamphlet and it said you can use it on your face so I started doing that. And it is really great as a facial product. My skin looks dewy and it doesn't take too long to soak it in even though its an oil. It gives my face a nice tone and glowiness. I also told a friend to try it as such an after one day of her using it I noticed a glow to her face to and her skin tone was evened out! Definitely a great face product. As far as stretch marks I haven't noticed significant change there buy it also said use it for 3 months for best result and its only been a month.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jenblondet

This product is amazing. I have really sensitive skin so I have to be really careful with what i put on my body because it can cause breakouts but this oil is really a miracle. I put it on at night all over my body and face. My skin feels really really soft and when I wake up I swear I see brighter skin. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Bravehearts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hello hi there!!!! I've had scars since I was in my early early teens and tried so many products. But nothing worked for me. I users this only for 2 weeks to s such a noticable difference in my face!!!!! My scars have really really lightened! Barely visible anymore! The scars now are really light and with a few more months of using bio oil, I'm sure my face will be really clear! YAY!!!!! But however for some it causes breakouts. So try to put in a patch of your skin first then apply it to you whole face if all is fine! This is indeed an miracle product. :-) Cheers to all! You should definitely give this a go!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I don't use this for my stretch marks, but I use it to give my skin some extra moisture. I actually put it in my bathtub water before I take a bath and soak for 15 minutes or so and my skin feels so nice when I get out. I got the small bottle and have had it for around 6 months and am hardly halfway through. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

I'm not a regular user in the bio oil but I can tell from what I have used so far it has helped quite a lot! My stretch marks aren't as noticeable as they use to be! For it to fully work they say you need to use it twice a day everyday but I don't because I'm lazy and I can already tell it works! So I do recommend this product. I plan on using it my acne scars but I'm afraid it'll break me out but for stretch marks it works wonders! I give it overall a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Enkida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good massage oil. I bought (and finished) myself a bottle of it during my second pregnancy and afterwards, to massage my belly and try to fade stretch marks. It worked wonders on the stretch marks on my arms, and did almost nothing for the (new AND old) stretch marks on my belly.

As an oil, it's pleasantly (not) scented, thick, hydrating, and nice to work with. As a miracle scar fader, it's actually been proven that the physical daily massaging owning an oil inspires does more to fade scars than the oil itself. But as a motivator to get yourself to regularly massage scar tissue, it works well.

I rated it 4 stars because I think you could get the same results with any other massage oil of your choice, and it's a little bit expensive. But, it's a solid performer, not bad by a long shot. You do have to be consistent about usage to see any results, obviously.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by phuongxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily and acne prone skin which tends to get some flaky spots in the winter. I'm 16 to be and i've suffered from acne since grade 7 and my acne spots have diminshed but sadly i have scars left behind.

Bio oil DID help my scarring and discolouring. It helped to even out my complexion and redness and made my skin look more glowy and film. This hydrates my skin in the winter well. I only use this at night on the weekends since it does make you really oily in the morning when you wake up (i have oily skin). A LITTLE goes a long way so dont slap on too much.

This has helped to smooth out my skin and leave a dewy finish and it has NOT broken my out. As long as you keep a strict skincare routine with the fundamental basics such as; cleanser, toner, moisturiser, than this should not break you out.

Overall, i would buy this product again. But be consistent with this product and dont give up on it, use it regularly, everyday and night for at least 3 whole months and you'd notice a difference.