January 28, 2015 | 1944 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Shimmering Sands

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by chimpanzee

Love this eyeshadow trio. Its quite cheap but looks great if you don't want an out there look. They have a very pretty shimmer to them and are super easy to use, just a little difficult to blend smoothly. They aren't super pigmented either but better than many drugstore eyeshadows ive tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never wear this. I bought because I read these reviews... and I never wear it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

The colors aren't pigmented. I would use a pretty dense brush when using these, if you want to get color. These are also quite shimmery. I actually see this more as a highlighting palette. I find that these shadows are hard to blend. It takes more effort than the next regular eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Alliep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my second favorite powdered eye shadow.
The colors compliment my dark hair and skin color.
I use the darker brown on the outer half of my eyelid, and then use the shimmery light brown on the inner half of my eyelid.
Lastly, I use a small cosmetic brush and use the lightest color for under the eyebrow.
If these colors came as loose eye shadow, they could very well be my favorite eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by MACdoll89

This is my go to eye shadow palette it's gorgeous I started using this in high school it's great for an everyday look and super cheap it's gorgeous neutral colors this is a must and needs to be in everyones make up collection . This is a great cheap gem :) u must pick it up my favorite Drugstore eyeshadow great value!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the colours in this, this is perfect for someone just starting out with makeup or a seasoned makeup user, either way you'll definitely enjoy it I think. They're all shimmery so I wouldn't recommend it to older women.

Very affordable, good quality, good pigmentation, all the shadows you need for an everyday eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by GoldTeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this just about every day. I'm not very exciting when it comes to makeup-- I just go for a light, neutral shimmery eye and I'm good to go. I wear the middle color and the highlight the most often, and use the darker color when I want to be a little bit more jazzy. The colors are great worn alone or together, and you never look overdone. As others have said, the middle color should be sold separately, but it's not that big of a deal as the trio only costs a couple bucks. The one drawback is that the packaging isn't of the best quality-- the little eyeshadow tin things will fall out occasionally, and the lid of mine broke off so I have to snap it on and off when I use it now. But, hey, it's a small price to pay.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Cho1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I wish they would sell the middle color as a single also, that's always the one I end up running out of first, it's a shame to buy a whole new compact for one color. Either way, good stuff, I have been buying this since 2005, I don't wear it all the time, but whenever I do, I get reminded how awesome it is, haha. Good stuff to have around.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by apsiepoodles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my old standby that I have used for over 10 years. I have high end eye shadow also, but this is truly a drugstore gem. It is a perfect shimmering neutral palette which lasts even without any primer. It is quick and easy to apply and I have never had a problem with fallout or crumbling. It is a very natural yet shimmery look and it looks great with any color eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good for a neutral eye that's very simple. However, it took a few times for get good payoff. The dark brown is still not very pigmented. However, I like to use this for a soft, everyday eye.