MAC Veluxe - Beauty Marked

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will not buy this again. It looks nothing like it does in the pan on my skin. On my eyes it just looks navy blue/black. I see no shimmer or purple. I thought this was a popular color for some reason. I think I had read about it in several magazines. But now reading the reviews on here I know I'm not crazy and this color really isn't that great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was disappointed with this. It looks a lot more red in the pan then it does on, it looks just black on and it is very difficult to see any of the red shimmer/glitter. It is pigmented and smooth to put on but just not what I was expecting.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

A staple in my eye shadow collection... Looks awesome in the crease with MAC Cranberry eye shadow on the lid.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The only reason i bought it was because... I was looking for something that wasnt as intense as carbon... and because i liked the glitter in it... I dont use much, but i also like using it as an eyeliner .

I use this over black eyeshadow to make it more intense, but that is about it. Its really sheer on its own, but looks nice in the pan. I apply it wet so it shows up better. i wouldnt buy this again but i will use it up

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Beauty Marked is my new favorite crease color! It's a deep purple/plum color that really adds a nice statement to a boring neutral eye. Highly pigmented, blends easily & has great staying power.

I recently bought this eyeshadow and it's quit true what everybody else is saying, the color isn't as vibrant on the skin compare to in the pot. The glitters don't really show up but it is buildable and it is a deep dark purple. A good dupe I have/found is the Loreal Hip duo in Sculpted. I find the pigmentation for the Hip is even better than Beauty Marked. If anyone is looking in on buying Beauty Marked, you should just go out and buy Sculpted.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

All I can say, it's a BIG deception for me. The color on the skin is really not as on the pot.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liek beuty marked a lot. I t is great for a smokey eye when you don't want to go all the way black. It has a nice maroon sort of shimmer to it. I think it is super unique and looks great with a nice light colored base shadow.

When I do black smokey eyes, I love them super dark. This blows on its own since its not pigmented, but i use this over black shadow to add some sparkles & to make it darker. I use it wet so its more intense, but i wouldnt buy this again since it kinda sucks

Top Rated MAC Products