April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe - Beauty Marked

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by CaramelSouthernBelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A staple in my eye shadow collection... Looks awesome in the crease with MAC Cranberry eye shadow on the lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by dvenzor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason i bought it was because... I was looking for something that wasnt as intense as carbon... and because i liked the glitter in it... I dont use much, but i also like using it as an eyeliner .

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by VampireAsylum

I use this over black eyeshadow to make it more intense, but that is about it. Its really sheer on its own, but looks nice in the pan. I apply it wet so it shows up better. i wouldnt buy this again but i will use it up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beauty Marked is my new favorite crease color! It's a deep purple/plum color that really adds a nice statement to a boring neutral eye. Highly pigmented, blends easily & has great staying power.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by pmoonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this eyeshadow and it's quit true what everybody else is saying, the color isn't as vibrant on the skin compare to in the pot. The glitters don't really show up but it is buildable and it is a deep dark purple. A good dupe I have/found is the Loreal Hip duo in Sculpted. I find the pigmentation for the Hip is even better than Beauty Marked. If anyone is looking in on buying Beauty Marked, you should just go out and buy Sculpted.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Melysange

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

All I can say, it's a BIG deception for me. The color on the skin is really not as on the pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by glamgal33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liek beuty marked a lot. I t is great for a smokey eye when you don't want to go all the way black. It has a nice maroon sort of shimmer to it. I think it is super unique and looks great with a nice light colored base shadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by SexyZombieStripperSlut

When I do black smokey eyes, I love them super dark. This blows on its own since its not pigmented, but i use this over black shadow to add some sparkles & to make it darker. I use it wet so its more intense, but i wouldnt buy this again since it kinda sucks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Love this color.I broke my single palette of this a long time ago,& decided to buy another.Looks really nice combined w/Blackberry in crease =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While I do love this color, I don't wear it often, so I don't think I'll buy it again, and if I do, it most def won't be soon. It does look different on then it does in the pan, but applied with the other shadows, this can look very pretty.